Anarchist Cookbook

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Beans, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Beans Yee-Haw Registered Senior Member

Legal or illegal?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Trouble

Good or bad?

Heavy price to pay for free speech.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

When it blows you up or kills a member of your family what would you think of it then? The tricks of the trade as it were are not a book that everyone should have, in my opinion , because there's a bunch of LUNATICS out there just waiting for something like that to read to kill others with.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

There's one now!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

What is the Anarchist Cookbook?

The Original Anarchist Cookbook was a book published in 1971. You won't find this original book online. There are various files available on the Internet that have the name "Anarchist Cookbook" and have somewhat similar content, bu-t they are not the original Anarchist Cookbook. There are also other files that do contain parts of the content from The Anarchist Cookbook, often mixed with other material.

What is the Anarchist Cookbook that I keep seeing on the internet?

Well, there are two versions of this answer, the short answer and the long answer. The short answer that you will see here and there is "the anarchist cookbook is rubbish, don't trust it" and that's about as much info as they can give you. The long answer, which I am going to give you will explain the source of this document, and how it came to be so famous.

Read on: http://www.anarchistcookbookz.com/faq.html

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I have the original and it is VERY explicit in showing ways to make CRUDE explosive devices that work.

11. Beans Yee-Haw Registered Senior Member

I have been looking for it, its hard to find.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

If you search for the Anarchist Cookbook on google, your IP will be traced and you'll get a visit from Government officials.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah, they work but it also takes a pretty crude mind to want to use the book in the first place. That's because all it teaches is how to build devices with only ONE purpose - to kill people.

My wish is that everyone who tried to use it would wind up like the very stupid kid who was making a pipe bomb. With a total lack of brains, he filled the pipe with black powder, capped it off and THEN started drilling a hole for the fuse! Obviously, he's no longer making bombs or anything else. I suppose he does have a little fertilizer value, though, once the box he's in breaks down.

A just reward for the little idiot.

14. Beans Yee-Haw Registered Senior Member

True enough, I dont want it for any kind of terrorist activity of course. I simply enjoy reading, knowledge in general.

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

16. Beans Yee-Haw Registered Senior Member

awesome, thank you.

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha x 1000