Are there any poles in Poland?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Sock puppet path, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Because I can't go out of the house without hearing polish. An englishman I work with just came back from a trip there and said it's the same in his hometown.

This is not an anti-polish thread just an observation and wondering does Poland have enough of a workforce to continue functioning properly.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

only Russians and estonians here.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

We have some of them as well but predominantely poles, they have europes lowest unemployment here so they do need the help.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If they have lowest unemployment why do they need help?

8. draqon Banned Banned

They need more USA rocket bases...that way they can pay for their daily lifes.

:roflmao:

while readint the Katina massacre everyday....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Unemployment is so low here that there aren't enough people to fill the vacant jobs. Pretty much just the infirm are without work.

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Come back when you can speak english. I can't do gibberish.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

The Polish have invaded my town too...

12. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

Are there any Irish in Ireland or Englishmen in England? Walk down any street in any town or city in North America and they are everywhere! Im going to have to send my mother back to Wales to help with the British labour shortage. Remembrance Day is coming up in November and I'l have to get out my earplugs to keepout the god-awful screech of bag pipes from all those Scots who keep pouring in.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i was wandering that myself, where my husband and cousion works in blackpool most of the staff are polish, but in wales people dont want to work, (that is the ones that are happy to claim benefits and do nothing all day) and there are no polish there, or there are very few polish there anyway

14. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

True enough but this has happened very fast (in the space of a year here) and Ireland did suffer a famine when the vast majority left, not so in Poland now.

15. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

So is there a shortage of workers in Wales?

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I heard that Finnish nurses go to Sweden, because they don't have enough nurses there and they get higher wages than in Finland. In Sweden they don't have enough nurses because Swedish nurses go to Norway, because they need them and pay more.

Phillipine nurses go to Finland.

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Sure there are poles in Poland, I was recently there on business and to visit relatives.
    Can't answer your question though, because it didn't occur to me to ask.
    Many have left, but Poland is a big country.

In Latvia we have a problem with workforce, because many have left for Ireland and the UK, also Germany, less Scandinavia, particulary people in the country.

18. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Funny now that you mention it it's almost the inverse of the liquor buying habits, Norwegians go to sweden for cheap alcohol, swedes go to denmark, danes go to germany, and I guess germans go to poland.

19. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

No way. that's not even a drop in the bucket. Half the doctors in Canada have an English or Irish accent. Even the police on our streets in Calgary sound like something out of a Sherlock holmes mystery. And how many geologists and engineers does Britain produce? Every energy company's head office in Calgary is surrounded by British-style pubs. The foreigners should learn to speak proper language when they come? Good grief... they bring their religion and eating habits with them....including fried food and warm beer. Next thing they'll want us to our forks backwards and mush the peas on them.... and, shiver, put vinegar on our 'chips'.