Louis CK

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by francois, Oct 2, 2007.

1. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Ever heard of this guy? He's one of the funniest comedians I've ever seen and I've never even heard of him until very recently. Apparently Dane Cook stole material from him, and Dane is way bigger than he is. But Louis CK is way funnier and has a lot more originality in his comedy. There are a bunch of his videos on Youtube, but this one is probably my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

he took material from Dane Cook

and this is soo wrong on so many levels.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Dane Cook is known for taking other peoples jokes...Louis Ck is fucking awesome! I love how wildly inappropraite he is

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

he should be jailed...inaproppriate is too mild to describe this Satan.

8. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I think hes awesome.

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i ahve never heard of him til just now, i still say ross noble is a much funnier guy

10. draqon Banned Banned

finally majority speaks! Ross is indeed a much much much much much much much funnier guy

11. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Is he the guy who sings Let's Get the Party Started?

12. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Louis CK is pretty funny. Dane Cook, while not unfunny, is fairly overrated. I liked him in the movie Waiting and that's about it.

I also heard Carlos Mencia stole material from Louis CK (or was it some other comedian). Joe Rogan straight up called him out on a website, but I can't remember the link.

13. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

lol, she's doesn't even know who Louis CK is!

14. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Dane Cook is overexposed. Got too big too fast. That said, he's a funny guy, but doesn't have the talent to back it up.
    I never understood that guy. I don't think he's funny in the slightest way. I remember my manager a while ago was talking about his show and one of his funny bits. I was shocked. I didn't know anyone thought he was funny. How does he have his own show? How is he consistently on TV? There must be a conspiracy, because I don't get his humor at all.

15. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I find the stuff Mencia says quite funny. I find it funny because he tells it like it is. If he did steal material, bad on him, and I hope it comes back and bites him in the ass one day.
    There was one Mind of Mencia (his show) episode where he was mocking women on how they always say, (in his girlie voice) "why are guys such dicks?". He replies by saying, "because those are the only types of guys you women will fuck". And he's exactly right. He then proceeds to ask a girl in the audience if she thinks guys can be too nice. She replied with a 'yes'.

16. draqon Banned Banned

Mencia is another one of those egoistical self centered disgusting brats just like this Louis CK individual

17. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Why is Mencia a self centered disgusting brat?
    What about his behavior or material makes him a brat?

18. draqon Banned Banned

Mind of Mencia....he has no honor of his mother...he repeatedly curses

19. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I just found out that Louis CK is the writer for the movie, "Pootie Tang." No wonder I like him so much.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  20. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

So what? I make fun of my mom all the time, sometimes pretty ruthlessly. I call her 'dude'. I make fun of her southern accent. I bring up the fact that she has blond hair when she does something stupid. That doesn't mean I don't love her and respect her.
    So a person that swears a lot is less of a person that doesn't? Interesting logic there.

21. draqon Banned Banned

you might love her....but your actions show that you do not respect her

22. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

thats was literally the worst movie i have ever seen..ever

23. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I'm glad you know my mom and myself well enough to make that insinuation. :bugeye:
    I do stuff like that with my friends too. Guess what, if I didn't respect them, they wouldn't be my friends.