PDA

View Full Version : American girls

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Xev
10-03-07, 04:32 PM
Yeah by that he meant...he was disgusted in the fact that you picked on lucifer.
That thread really hit home for her, since she has 2 disabled children. You just came in there shooting your mouth off with no sensitivity at all.

The fact that someone with the name Nietzschefan is whining about how the weak and infirm need special treatment is precious.

Neitzsche - all about coddling the weak.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:32 PM
i have my own conception of why she's an "easy target"... as I said, understand it as you will

for the record i am just an easy target when people knock my kids!

Varda
10-03-07, 04:36 PM
The fact that someone with the name Nietzschefan is whining about how the weak and infirm need special treatment is precious.

hahahah indeed
this isn't about principles though, xev, you know it

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:37 PM
I know why the men try and stay out of it. Because they don't know what woman to stand beside without getting on the bad side of the others LOL

In this corner......Varda....... Xev..... Orleander.......Lucifer.......Shorty..........

Who do I like flirting with the most? hmmmmmmm what should I do what should I do? LOL

Varda
10-03-07, 04:37 PM
for the record i am just an easy target when people knock my kids!

nah, you're an easy target pretty much all the time

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:38 PM
nah, you're an easy target pretty much all the time

yeah well dont fuck over a welsh woman not good!

Varda
10-03-07, 04:39 PM
I know why the men try and stay out of it. Because they don't know what woman to stand beside without getting on the bad side of the others LOL

In this corner......Varda....... Xev..... Orleander.......Lucifer.......Shorty..........

Who do I like flirting with the most? hmmmmmmm what should I do what should I do? LOL

i think it's because this is one boring bitchy catfight

Varda
10-03-07, 04:40 PM

OR ELSE YOU'LL SWEAR IN A LANGUAGE NOBOD UNDERSTANDS?!? ONNNOOO IT'S DOOM, TAKE COVER!

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:40 PM
i think it's because this is one boring bitchy catfight

no i think its more to do with the fact that you want most of the desperate men here, whats the matter your husband not there tonight, so you thought you'd get soem guy from here

Varda
10-03-07, 04:42 PM
no i think its more to do with the fact that you want most of the desperate men here, whats the matter your husband not there tonight, so you thought you'd get soem guy from here

my husband is only avaliable to me online, so instead i'll flirt with some dork... online?

i'm trying to understand your logic here, but it's so difficult... can anyone give me a hand?

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:43 PM
my husband is only avaliable to me online, so instead i'll flirt with some dork... online?

i'm trying to understand your logic here, but it's so difficult... can anyone give me a hand?

yeah bydew , ddeud beth 'ch angen Varda 'ch an idiot!

Xev
10-03-07, 04:45 PM
hahahah indeed
this isn't about principles though, xev, you know it

It would tend to support his comments about women.

lucifer's angel:

LOL - it's so stupid that you can't even understand what she's trying to say.

Varda
10-03-07, 04:45 PM
oonooo hide! it's the welsh unleashing the fury!

is that your standard procedure after running out of arguments?

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:47 PM
oonooo hide! it's the welsh unleashing the fury!

is that your standard procedure after running out of arguments?

not running out of anything, i am just venting in the way i know best if you cant understand me then tough shit!

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:50 PM
LOL - it's so stupid that you can't even understand what she's trying to say.

Kind of like when you said we should be nervous if Varda was around our boyfriends or husbands LOL

Xev
10-03-07, 04:50 PM

Neither do the Welsh.
If you're representative of Welsh women, it's no wonder the men are notorious for fucking sheep instead.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:52 PM
Neither do the Welsh.
If you're representative of Welsh women, it's no wonder the men are notorious for fucking sheep instead.

actually there are more sheep in england than in wales, its just that wales is a smaller place than england so you see them more, but its ok dear its a common misconception

Xev
10-03-07, 04:52 PM
Kind of like when you said we should be nervous if Varda was around our boyfriends or husbands LOL

I believe I used a recognizable language. I'm not sure what -

"no i think its more to do with the fact that you want most of the desperate men here, whats the matter your husband not there tonight, so you thought you'd get soem guy from here"

even means. Is it supposed to be recognizable to Anglophones?

redarmy11
10-03-07, 04:53 PM
I'm sure there's no truth in that, boyo.

Varda
10-03-07, 04:54 PM
haha this thread is so over

mods, I dont think any valuable discussions are going to come out of this thread any longer

redarmy11
I like to think of it as England's garden.

(Shut your stupid mouth, Varda.)

Xev
actually there are more sheep in england than in wales, its just that wales is a smaller place than england so you see them more, but its ok dear its a common misconception

I wasn't referring to the volume of sheep, I was referring to the propensity of Welsh men to have sex with them.

lucifers angel
I'm sure there's no truth in that, boyo.

actually its true!

Varda

i think it goes " actually, there are more sheep in england than in wales, but the english dont fuck them"

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:55 PM
I wasn't referring to the volume of sheep, I was referring to the propensity of Welsh men to have sex with them.

yeah but apprently you have to be craeful because they bite and you may need some boots on!

Varda
10-03-07, 04:56 PM

(Shut your stupid mouth, Varda.)

you just want to see the circus catch on fire, don't you

redarmy11
i think it goes " actually, there are more sheep in england than in wales, but the english dont fuck them"
We do if we can catch them. English sheep are a good deal more streetwise and a lot faster

redarmy11
you just want to see the circus catch on fire, don't you
*nods*

Xev
10-03-07, 04:57 PM
yeah but apprently you have to be craeful because they bite and you may need some boots on!

Spoken, apparently, from personal experience.

mods, I dont think any valuable discussions are going to come out of this thread any longer

Were there ever?

I like to think of Canada as "America's Hat."

nietzschefan
10-03-07, 04:58 PM

You really know how to call a guy out huh?

First spell Nietzsche right if you are going to sprout out about him. Second he stated that everything is in "flux", thus what is strong today is not strong tomorrow, which was not strong yesterday. Third, as usual, which is why I try to ignore you, your hearsay is completely bogus. My take on the so-called "disabled", is they should be able to have the opportunity to contribute to society and it is in everyone's general best interest, to make it possible.

Varda
10-03-07, 05:01 PM
Were there ever?

well... I'm sure at some point people were seriously made to think about their future... marriage, relationships, trust... there has to be some value in that

Ghost_007
10-03-07, 05:01 PM
Fucking hell! A white rabbit!!!

http://www.dailynews.cz/articles/@images/20060128_mbh/01.jpg

Varda
10-03-07, 05:05 PM
It’s just an ordinary white rabbit!

Xev
10-03-07, 05:06 PM
You really know how to call a guy out huh?

First spell Nietzsche right if you are going to sprout out about him. Second he stated that everything is in "flux", thus what is strong today is not strong tomorrow, which was not strong yesterday. Third, as usual, which is why I try to ignore you, your hearsay is completely bogus. My take on the so-called "disabled", is they should be able to have the opportunity to contribute to society and it is in everyone's general best interest, to make it possible.

Hey, I was going on what your girlfriend said. Don't blame me.

And actually, that was Heraclitus. But your advocacy of "pity for the weak" - if her explanation was correct - is a bit out of tune with Nietzsche. So, when you think about it, is claiming that the weak should be embraced for the good of society. That's all.

Of course, the dude was not big on the "total intellectual self-consistancy" thing :)

Varda
10-03-07, 05:16 PM
Third, as usual, which is why I try to ignore you, your hearsay is completely bogus. My take on the so-called "disabled", is they should be able to have the opportunity to contribute to society and it is in everyone's general best interest, to make it possible.

I don't think that is what she was talking about, I think it was about you not being happy about offending an "easy target"

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 05:23 PM
I don't think that is what she was talking about, I think it was about you not being happy about offending an "easy target"

if yur refering to being an easy target, i have already spoken to shorty and to be quite honest i belive her over you any day

Varda
10-03-07, 05:24 PM
we are not talking about that anymore, lucifer

redarmy11
10-03-07, 05:25 PM
So anyway, I've watched the video(s) now. I'd rather spend an hour with Katie of KatiesOpinion than with the AmazingAtheist. She seems a lot of fun whereas he's a bit of a miserable bugger really, isn't it. Yes she's a bit shallow and vacuous, but then so am I, so I think we'd get on really well lol. So anyway leave her alone it's not her fault she's American. :(

Xev
10-03-07, 05:29 PM

Yeah, that.
I mean, for a philosopher who saw cruelty as a possible virtue and pity as a sickness?
It's just a bit ironic.

(Not to be unkind to you, Nietzschefan)

Xev
10-03-07, 05:34 PM
So anyway, I've watched the video(s) now. I'd rather spend an hour with Katie of KatiesOpinion than with the AmazingAtheist. She seems a lot of fun whereas he's a bit of a miserable bugger really, isn't it. Yes she's a bit shallow and vacuous, but then so am I, so I think we'd get on really well lol. So anyway leave her alone it's not her fault she's American. :(

I had no idea who you were talking about, so I googled:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/sushi_1983/1188901089_l.jpg

AAAI! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Varda
10-03-07, 05:35 PM
haha, you didint see the video in the first post, then

Xev
10-03-07, 05:39 PM
No, this computer is already antiquated for the task it does, watching video is well-nigh impossible.

draqon
10-03-07, 05:44 PM
I had no idea who you were talking about, so I googled:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/sushi_1983/1188901089_l.jpg

AAAI! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT girl

Borsviek
10-03-07, 09:15 PM
Is she hot enough to outweigh the bimboness?

draqon
10-03-07, 09:16 PM
Is she hot enough to outweigh the bimboness?

hmmm....hmmmmm....:cool: maybe

Nutter
10-03-07, 10:39 PM
Please explain how the Women of South America are better then American women?

The fact of the matter is that the delectable women of South America tend to have denser, appropriately clustered concentrations of hair, and these clusters tend to cover a larger area than those of "American" women.

spuriousmonkey
10-04-07, 01:10 AM
The fact of the matter is that the delectable women of South America tend to have denser, appropriately clustered concentrations of hair, and these clusters tend to cover a larger area than those of "American" women.

at least they can dance.

Plazma Inferno!
10-04-07, 03:47 AM
haha this thread is so over

I agree. As a thread starter you have right to request its closing.

*** Thread Closed ***

Reason: Flaming and Off Topic