PDA

View Full Version : American girls

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Varda
10-01-07, 10:15 PM
some genious work there, chap

Ripley
10-01-07, 11:05 PM
Prenuptial agreements must make sex rather flat.

Ripley
10-01-07, 11:08 PM
Shorty, I didn't suggest that you an NF would have met here. I meant, when you're both online together.

redarmy11
10-02-07, 12:29 AM
Prenuptial agreements must make sex rather flat.
They are a bit disconcertingly sensible, yes. I'm not sure that they'd be uppermost in the mind as you're climbing the slippery stairs to paradise though. I expect they'd be forgotten about shortly after the ink dries and remembered only when they're needed. If you're thinking about them in bed I expect that the nights are fairly chilly affairs by that point anyway.

spuriousmonkey
10-02-07, 12:33 AM
he is... not nice to strangers on the internet

I dont think he'd last a couple of posts until he gets banned

Not so smart then. I've been insulting people since 2002. :p

Ripley
10-02-07, 01:50 AM
They are a bit disconcertingly sensible, yes. I'm not sure that they'd be uppermost in the mind as you're climbing the slippery stairs to paradise though. I expect they'd be forgotten about shortly after the ink dries and remembered only when they're needed. If you're thinking about them in bed I expect that the nights are fairly chilly affairs by that point anyway.

I would imagine neither being dominant nor submissive but shrewd and self-consciously at ease.

SoLiDUS
10-02-07, 02:19 AM
Money so she doesn't have to work. Well, she FAILS right from the start, but let's see where she goes from there...

Treats women well. Translation: unquestioning doormat with a credit card. Second instance of FAILURE.

The rest is garbage women add in their "want" list to make it seem like they're not money-hungry b*tches. Completely predictable and typical. This is her THIRD failure and strike-out.

The more I see this shit from women, the happier I am alone.

redarmy11
10-02-07, 03:05 AM
I would imagine neither being dominant nor submissive but shrewd and self-consciously at ease.
Ha ha. I'd imagine that having one's accounts all in order would allow for a relaxed frame of mind, yes. :)

Orleander
10-02-07, 06:12 AM
soooo, an American girls thread (with video) is really about a Brazilian woman's marriage and prenup???

spuriousmonkey
10-02-07, 06:17 AM
soooo, an American girls thread (with video) is really about a Brazilian woman's marriage and prenup???

soon. once she moves to America.

cosmictraveler
10-02-07, 08:01 AM
I love my American girl, she's a real "doll".

http://www.edenfantasys.com/VIRTUAL-GIRL-LIVING-FOAM-DOLL/adult-toys-dvds-15726

shorty_37
10-02-07, 10:52 AM
Shorty, I didn't suggest that you an NF would have met here. I meant, when you're both online together.

2 Computers.......during the day I am at home, he is at work.
In the evening he is in one room, I am in another. Mystery solved? lol

Varda
10-02-07, 03:47 PM

beats me

redarmy11
10-02-07, 03:52 PM
Back to stir the pond again?

Just drop it, Varda.

draqon
10-02-07, 03:52 PM
yeah Varda, cool it off. We had it enough already.

spuriousmonkey
10-02-07, 03:54 PM
post a video with bones.,..and a naked woman polishing them... :xctd:

draqon
10-02-07, 03:54 PM
yeah with everything visible...the main parts.

Varda
10-02-07, 03:58 PM
Back to stir the pond again?

Just drop it, Varda.

pracically all my posts in this thread are replies... I am not stirring anything!

Xev
10-02-07, 03:59 PM
beats me

Because some girls would rather bicker online than interact with their boyfriend? :D

mikenostic
10-02-07, 04:02 PM
Because some girls would rather bicker online than interact with their boyfriend? :D

^^^^^Present company included? :D

Xev
10-02-07, 04:03 PM
^^^^^Present company included? :D

Some people work for a living.

redarmy11
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_catsclaws.jpg

draqon

look who is saying it...:p

draqon
10-02-07, 04:04 PM

huh? what constant lame excuses?

Varda
10-02-07, 04:12 PM

the're interactiong...
imagine shorty and her boyfriend, sitting in separate rooms, posting in sciforums and chatting on IM haha

draqon
10-02-07, 04:14 PM
the're interactiong...
imagine shorty and her boyfriend, sitting in separate rooms, posting in sciforums and chatting on IM haha

no...they got a laptop one a side...naked they are on top of each other inside each other...and while so with everything going on...they got two laptops opposite of each other typing on sciforums.

Xev
10-02-07, 04:15 PM
the're interactiong...

Sending pictures via webcam...

cosmictraveler
yeah with everything visible...the main parts.

Varda
that's so romantic

redarmy11
10-02-07, 04:18 PM
I'm now highly aroused.

Varda
10-02-07, 04:20 PM
I'm now highly aroused.

pfff I know that what you're really worked up about is the configuration of their laptops

Xev
10-02-07, 04:23 PM

Those just cross such a line of creepy.

that's so romantic

Actually, this is how they roll:

"he doesn't seem to care if I am awake, moving or even alive. LOL"
http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1563066&postcount=53

mikenostic
10-02-07, 04:27 PM
Those just cross such a line of creepy.

By creepy, do you mean the dolls themselves or the men that would purchase and use them? Or both?

As far as the dolls themselves go, they can't be any creepier than the current 'blow-up' dolls and pocket pussies.

Varda
10-02-07, 04:27 PM
maybe it's the lack of a prenup-free marriage, like chewing gum said

redarmy11
10-02-07, 04:33 PM
pfff I know that what you're really worked up about is the configuration of their laptops
This is why I try to stay on your good side. That wasn't even meant as an insult but still had me reaching south to check that I still have testicles.

Xev
10-02-07, 04:36 PM
By creepy, do you mean the dolls themselves or the men that would purchase and use them? Or both?

As far as the dolls themselves go, they can't be any creepier than the current 'blow-up' dolls and pocket pussies.

Dolls are fucking creepy. Anyone fucking a doll is fucking creepy. QED. :D

And, a fake vagina is like a vibrator - they're instruments. A doll, on the other hand, is an attempt to replicate the human form without a human soul.

Varda -

Most likely. Anything else would be sinful and adulterous.

redarmy11
10-02-07, 04:42 PM
And, a fake vagina is like a vibrator - they're instruments. A doll, on the other hand, is an attempt to replicate the human form without a human soul.
So that's the essential difference between you and them - you have a soul?

'Soul' in this case could easily be replicated by arms and legs "that really grip" plus a built-in voicebox pre-prepared with a few husky phrases.

Oli
10-02-07, 04:44 PM
plus a built-in voicebox pre-prepared with a few husky phrases.

When are you going to fix that kitchen cupboard?
The lawn needs mowing.
Don't do that I've told you I don't like it.

And other selected real-life phrases...

redarmy11
10-02-07, 04:49 PM
You've met her then. :(

Xev
10-02-07, 04:58 PM
So that's the essential difference between you and them - you have a soul?

No, you can't even really compare a human and a mindless replica of a human form.

'Soul' in this case could easily be replicated by arms and legs "that really grip" plus a built-in voicebox pre-prepared with a few husky phrases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_Valley

cosmictraveler
10-02-07, 05:34 PM
Those just cross such a line of creepy. [/url]

Did you notice that they were "sold out" of that model? Must be one "hot" mama there! ;)

shorty_37
10-03-07, 07:01 AM

Oh yeah Xev how many hours do you work a week? with your hectic schedule and the time you spend here, I think you are neglecting that boyfriend of yours. :rolleyes:

shorty_37
10-03-07, 07:16 AM
the're interactiong...

Yeah just imagine it. Imagine us laughing our heads off too, at you. Just imagine you, in separate countries...You had sex what once? since you got married LOL and you are newlyweds. I thought the term once a month club was usually given to old married couples. You give it new meaning. Your marriage is like being in jail, and every so often you get together for a conjacal visit . Maybe he has found himself another little bitch to keep him company inbetween visits.

Ripley
10-03-07, 07:25 AM
Maybe he has found himself another little bitch to keep him company inbetween visits.Especially following a prenuptial agreement. :D

shorty_37
10-03-07, 07:26 AM
Especially following a prenuptial agreement. :D

No kidding eh.......whats he got to lose. ;)

cosmictraveler
10-03-07, 07:29 AM
Yeah just imagine it. You give it new meaning. Your marriage is like being in jail, and every so often you get together for a conjacal visit . Maybe he has found himself another little bitch to keep him company inbetween visits.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 07:34 AM
No, you can't even really compare a human and a mindless replica of a human form.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_Valley

Yeahhhhhh, because that's the first thing that a guy thinks about when he goes to mount his latex lady. :bugeye:

Wouldn't a 'blow up' doll be an instrument like a fake vagina, except with arms, legs, a head, a torso, and boobies?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 08:53 AM
Yeah just imagine it. Imagine us laughing our heads off too, at you. Just imagine you, in separate countries...You had sex what once? since you got married LOL and you are newlyweds. I thought the term once a month club was usually given to old married couples. You give it new meaning. Your marriage is like being in jail, and every so often you get together for a conjacal visit . Maybe he has found himself another little bitch to keep him company inbetween visits.

So your idea of romance is going through pockets and emails and sleeping with other people if separated by circumstance.

nietzschefan
10-03-07, 08:59 AM
At least you guys are pathetically speculating life of me and shorty here, instead of that, "othersite"...babysteps, girls, babysteps.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 09:00 AM
So your idea of romance is going through pockets and emails and sleeping with other people if separated by circumstance.

Now you are making no sense. I have no need for such tactics. Considering Varda's situation, her comment was kinda stupid, about how we are in different rooms of our house. Hey I just said what I know other people here are thinking too.

Hey nietzche that was good timing there. Do you have ESP or something :bugeye: How's work anyway?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:01 AM
At least you guys are pathetically speculating life of me and shorty here, instead of that, "othersite"...babysteps, girls, babysteps.

I frequently find myself astonished that you are a couple. Everytime she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it. At least you're not ditzy. It must be love. :p

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:04 AM
Now you are making no sense. I have no need for such tactics. Hey I just said what I know other people here are thinking too.

And I'm reiterating what your thoughts are on other people and on their circumstances, of which you have no knowledge or experience. But you have notions of appropriateness, like some frumpy nun who gives marriage counselling advice.

Varda is young, beautiful and smart. She is married to the man she loves and who loves her. As a divorced single mother in a live-in relationship, you are hardly in a position to imagine what her husband does with other "bitches".

shorty_37
10-03-07, 09:09 AM
And I'm reiterating what your thoughts are on other people and on their circumstances, of which you have no knowledge or experience. But you have notions of appropriateness, like some frumpy nun who gives marriage counselling advice.

Varda is young, beautiful and smart. She is married to the man she loves and who loves her. As a divorced single mother in a live-in relationship, you are hardly in a position to imagine what her husband does with other "bitches".

Hey this is a forum for opinions right? and wasn't it VARDA if you look back, who was imagining what me and nietzche do at home?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:11 AM
Hey this is a forum for opinions right? and wasn't it VARDA if you look back, who was imagining what me and nietzche do at home?

In her case, you actually told us you sit in separate rooms and punch on the keyboard. Is nietzsche really comfortable with having his whole life aired on the forum like this?

Orleander
10-03-07, 09:23 AM
...Varda is young, beautiful and smart. She is married to the man she loves and who loves her. As a divorced single mother in a live-in relationship, you are hardly in a position to imagine what her husband does with other "bitches".

:bravo: amen to that!!
The immaturity of the name calling gets me as well. :rolleyes: Shorty, you want people to think you're joking (lol) but you're just being spiteful and bitter. :(

shorty_37
10-03-07, 09:25 AM
In her case, you actually told us you sit in separate rooms and punch on the keyboard. Is nietzsche really comfortable with having his whole life aired on the forum like this?

Ask him..... he reads everything that is typed here. I wonder if other partners out there would get an eye opener to see what their partners are typing here.
Hmmm Maybe you should ask Varda's husband too. Maybe he wouldn't be too keen on reading how she aired her pre nup dilema, her other posts, like her views on mentally handicapped children and picking on a woman with 2 of them to raise.

Orleander, I bet your husband would appreciate reading about how you can't stand his grey pubic hair, about how sex is boring because its on planned days or your cheating thread. :rolleyes:

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:30 AM
Ask him..... he reads everything that is typed here. I wonder if other partners out there would get an eye opener to see what their partners are typing here.
Hmmm Maybe you should ask Varda's husband too. Maybe he wouldn't be too keen on reading how she aired her pre nup dilema, her other posts, like her views on mentally handicapped children and picking on a woman with 2 of them to raise.

Orleander, I bet your husband would appreciate reading about how you can't stand his grey pubic hair, or your cheating thread. :rolleyes:

Heh, you can't see the difference between what they said and what you speculate about them?

mikenostic
10-03-07, 09:38 AM
Heh, you can't see the difference between what they said and what you speculate about them?

I don't. It doesn't seem like Varda or Orleander's statements are any more or less valid than Shorty's. :shrug:

How about you humor all of us and explain the difference to us anyway, since you seem to be omni-knowledgable?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:43 AM
I don't. It doesn't seem like Varda or Orleander's statements are any more or less valid than Shorty's. :shrug:

How about you humor all of us and explain the difference to us anyway, since you seem to be omni-knowledgable?

Hmm do you feel a necessity to defend shorty from the consequences of her faux pas?

shorty has a tendency to target other women in this forum, in fact she joined the forum for that very purpose. <---what I said

She especially dislikes it if one of her "regular chums" makes a complimentary remark about other women. This would indicate that she still has feelings of inadequacy and inferiority left over from her mother's poor treatment of her and feels competitive about attention handed out to others in her presence. I would assume that she frequently flirts with men and back bites women in real life. I would go so far as to say she does not have a single female friend<---speculate

shorty_37
10-03-07, 09:45 AM
Didn't you say ..... SAM ' frequently I find myself astonished that you are a couple'.

Thats your opinion, I have my own. I can speculate whatever I want,
just like everybody else can and does.

He still can answer that part about it bothering him....

But don't you think he would have said something to me by now?:shrug:
It's all in the open for him to see. Hey why don't all you members invite your partners to join in the fun. I am sure some shit might fly when they read some of the posts and threads you have made.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 09:46 AM
Hmm do you feel a necessity to defend shorty from the consequences of her faux pas?

Well you seemed to fly in on your broomstick to defend Varda, Orleander:rolleyes:

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:51 AM
Well you seemed to fly in on your broomstick to defend Varda, Orleander:rolleyes:

I don't know Varda or Orleander all that well, I have hardly had very many discussions with them. It was not about defending them, but about your attitude. You have a very negative attitude and blow up petty opinions till they appear to consume your whole existence.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 09:53 AM
Didn't you say ..... SAM ' frequently I find myself astonished that you are a couple'.

Yeah to nietszche. It was an observation regarding my opinion based on your posts here. It was not speculation.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 10:06 AM
See, and I have my opinions about ppl based on their posts. So whats your point?
Because some are negative, and not to your liking I just shouldn't say them?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 10:08 AM
See, and I have my opinions about ppl based on their posts. So whats your point?

You opined that Varda's hubby is finding another bitch for between times from her posts?

mikenostic
10-03-07, 10:08 AM
Hmmmm....do you feel a necessity to support/defend the others from the consequences of theirs?

I don't always agree with Shorty, Sam my dear. In fact, I totally disagree with her views about snooping. We're not always going to agree on everything.

shorty has a tendency to target other women in this forum, in fact she joined the forum for that very purpose. <---what I said
Big fuckin deal. You have a tendency to target ANY other person (man or woman) that doesn't agree with your anti-American views. I would have no problem getting quite a few people to back me up on that statement too.

She especially dislikes it if one of her "regular chums" makes a complimentary remark about other women. This would indicate that she still has feelings of inadequacy and inferiority left over from her mother's poor treatment of her and feels competitive about attention handed out to others in her presence. I would assume that she frequently flirts with men and back bites women in real life. I would go so far as to say she does not have a single female friend<---speculate
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/images/smilies/bsflagsmileyface.gif
I would consider myself as one of her regular chums, yet I have given Orleander, Xev, Varda and Puma compliments and have never caught any flak from her because of it.
Seems like you are talking out of your duff again.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 10:10 AM
Hmmmm....do you feel a necessity to support/defend the others from the consequences of theirs?

I don't always agree with Shorty, Sam my dear. In fact, I totally disagree with her views about snooping. We're not always going to agree on everything.

Big fuckin deal. You have a tendency to target ANY other person (man or woman) that doesn't agree with your anti-American views. I would have no problem getting quite a few people to back me up on that statement too.

I would consider myself as one of her regular chums, yet I have given Orleander, Xev, Varda and Puma compliments and have never caught any flak from her because of it.

I guess you can see why speculation is not productive, hmm?

1. I don't target anyone who does not agree with my "anti American" views. I have views, I express them. I get targeted for expressing them. I defend my views with reasons.

2. No you wouldn't catch any flak from shorty. They do.

nietzschefan
10-03-07, 10:10 AM
I frequently find myself astonished that you are a couple. Everytime she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it. At least you're not ditzy. It must be love. :p

Love it is. Frankly, I think i'd agree with her, even if I didn't know her.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 10:14 AM

Mike where did you get the second and third quote I can't find them.
Maybe I am blind lol

When I came I didn't come to Target a woman......it was "Sandy" he/she whatever who knows.

As for the rest of your bullshit Sam. I don't like alot of people men or women.
I don't discriminate.

MIKE please stop flirting or saying anything nice to the women here
I am feeling very jealous and might start sending you hateful PMS if you do not stop NOW lol

Sam you are funny!

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 10:15 AM
Love it is. Frankly, I think i'd agree with her, even if I didn't know her.

Heh, one would never guess it from your posts. ;)

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 10:20 AM
Mike where did you get the second and third quote I can't find them.
Maybe I am blind lol

When I came I didn't come to Target a woman......it was "Sandy" he/she whatever who knows.

I think it was the Christie Brinkley pic that really got to you.<---more speculation

Hi, I am new here. How did I find this site you ask? Well I was browsing my
boyfriends computer this morning (nietzchefan) lol and I found it very interesting. I would like to say that SANDY you make me SICK!!! You give women a BAD NAME...... I only read a few posts but it was enough to make me want to register on this site lol.

What should I call you SANDY or CHRISTIE? what a JOKE!!! you look like her huh? Well why not post a picture of yourself then. Its one thing to find
another persons picture and use it as your own, but a celebrity give me a break. I saw a post where you said you should win the hottest woman member or some shit like that.....LMAO too funny. At least I have the nerve to post a picture of the REAL ME. I can't compete with you SANDY oops CHRISTIE lolol but I would love to have some discussions with you!
DO MEN FALL FOR THIS SHIT OR WHAT?

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 10:21 AM
Sandy was hot. I wish she were back.

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 10:28 AM
Sandy was hot. I wish she were back.

Not only was she hot, she was also a christian!

shorty_37
10-03-07, 10:30 AM
Yeah I miss her too....It's too bad you were ALL treating her like shit before I ever got here.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 10:41 AM
You opined that Varda's hubby is finding another bitch for between times from her posts?

It was a thought, one that apparently 3 other ppl who sent me PMS share. But of course don't dare say outloud. :bugeye:
You really think I am the only person that the thought crossed their mind?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 10:42 AM
It was a thought, one that apparently 3 other ppl who sent me PMS share. But of course don't dare say outloud. :bugeye:

I'm glad you found other people to share your gutter mentality (or so you say). Does it make you feel vindicated to have other people share your speculations about Varda and her husband?

Would the 3 other people have the guts to share their input here?

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 10:43 AM
my PM box is like jesus. Christian and moral.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 10:46 AM
my PM box is like jesus. Christian and moral.

More like filled with nails to crucify you. :D

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 10:51 AM
I keep mine empty like jesus' sinbox.

Ripley
10-03-07, 11:19 AM
In her case, you actually told us you sit in separate rooms and punch on the keyboard. Is nietzsche really comfortable with having his whole life aired on the forum like this?Shorty only paid me the courtesy of answering several questions I had at the time, one of them being about typing on the same keyboard, which was later explained that they have separate computers in separate rooms. Shorty never came forward with that information on her own initiative.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 11:23 AM
I'm glad you found other people to share your gutter mentality (or so you say). Does it make you feel vindicated to have other people share your speculations about Varda and her husband?

Would the 3 other people have the guts to share their input here?

Probably not, because wasn't it Xev who just said the ppl censor what they say. They don't say what they think because they will get frowned upon, makes them look unflattering.

Why so they can listen to your amatuer analysis of why they said it. Maybe it's as simple as it's my opinion.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 11:26 AM
Shorty only paid me the courtesy of answering several questions I had at the time, one of them being about typing on the same keyboard, which was later explained that they have separate computers in separate rooms. Shorty never came forward with that information on her own initiative.

Thanks Gum. Maybe I should have just said it's none of your fucking business! ;)

Ripley
10-03-07, 11:28 AM
Sam seems to be under the dillusion that the real game in here between the gals is not Tit-for-Tat. Or maybe she's just na&#239;ve.

Ripley
10-03-07, 11:32 AM
Thanks Gum. Maybe I should have just said it's none of your fucking business! ;)Too much! I was going to say as much! I really was. Recall that you never answered how you two met... and said so politely. Except that I knew—and I had inserted that it in my previous post but deleted it—that what you were actually saying in between the lines was that it wasn't any of my business.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 11:34 AM
Sam:
She especially dislikes it if one of her "regular chums" makes a complimentary remark about other women.

Seems to me Sam YOU are the one to jump all over anybody that actually might agree with me. I mean as soon as Mike said anything you jumped all over him too.

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 11:37 AM
Would somebody dare to explain this strange phenomena to me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zXuMuijSSY

Yep - shes a dork.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 11:42 AM
Too much! I was going to say as much! I really was. Recall that you never answered how you two met... and said so politely. Except that I knew—and I had inserted that it in my previous post but deleted it—that what you were actually saying in between the lines was that it wasn't any of my business.

LOL...no I will just keep you guessing ;) But I am never nice or polite you must have me confused. :rolleyes:

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 11:42 AM
Sam:
She especially dislikes it if one of her "regular chums" makes a complimentary remark about other women.

Seems to me Sam YOU are the one to jump all over anybody that actually might agree with me. I mean as soon as Mike said anything you jumped all over him too.

Silly woman, his post was addressed to me.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 11:46 AM
you didn't say the quote "regular chums"?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 11:46 AM
Shorty only paid me the courtesy of answering several questions I had at the time, one of them being about typing on the same keyboard, which was later explained that they have separate computers in separate rooms. Shorty never came forward with that information on her own initiative.

So Mr Chewing Gum, what are those aliases you were compelled to leave behind?:rolleyes:

Lets see how my initiative works here.

Probably not, because wasn't it Xev who just said the ppl censor what they say. They don't say what they think because they will get frowned upon, makes them look unflattering.

How valiant of you to brave the hordes.

Why so they can listen to your amatuer analysis of why they said it. Maybe it's as simple as it's my opinion.

Oh no, we'd much rather have your "professional" analysis of what they didn't say.

Sam seems to be under the dillusion that the real game in here between the gals is not Tit-for-Tat. Or maybe she's just naïve.

I guess that makes you a member of the "tricks tween times" parade.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 11:50 AM
you didn't say the quote "regular chums"?

And? That was my speculation in response to his post.

Do you follow conversations in context?

What is your argument here, exactly?

shorty_37
10-03-07, 11:57 AM
So Mr Chewing Gum, what are those aliases you were compelled to leave behind?:rolleyes:

Lets see how my initiative works here.

So you are jumping on Gum for just clearing up why the computer typing issue came up?

You jumped on Mike as soon as he defended me.

So thats 2 for 2 now!!

Like I said anybody who agrees with me on anything gets the wrath of Sam. Yet you accuse me of that, funny :bugeye:

Ripley
10-03-07, 11:59 AM
I guess that makes you a member of the "tricks tween times" parade.Whatever the hell that means. Never mind, I'm not interested. But the point is, you've all punched Shorty in the guts over her relationship with Nietzschefan for months and months now, and don't try being all innocent and stuff. And considering that, it's proof of their true friendship together that Nietzschefan in this thread called Shorty and her two kids the three most important people in his life, which I thought was quite touching.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:09 PM
So you are jumping on Gum for just clearing up why the computer typing issue came up?

So thats 2 for 2 now!!

Like I said anybody who agrees with me on anything gets the wrath of Sam. Yet you accuse me of that, funny :bugeye:

Heh, you do realise I answered the posts they addressed to me?

Are you really that thick?

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:10 PM
Whatever the hell that means. Never mind, I'm not interested. But the point is, you've all punched Shorty in the guts over her relationship with Nietzschefan for months and months now, and don't try being all innocent and stuff. And considering that, it's proof of their true friendship together that Nietzschefan in this thread called Shorty and her two kids the three most important people in his life, which I thought was quite touching.

You're nuts. Sappy, but nuts. Quebecois, no doubt.:D

Ripley
10-03-07, 12:15 PM
No, but, je me sens bien dans ma peau.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 12:19 PM

So thats 2 for 2 now!!

no body should get stick of anyone for aggrieing to what people say, there seems to be a bit of hypocrocy going on here, not on your part though may i add Sam and Shorty!

cosmictraveler
10-03-07, 12:22 PM
And the never ending saga of the American woman continues on and on and on and.......

mikenostic
10-03-07, 12:31 PM

Sam wishes she could 'jump on me'....because ahm ded seckseh!!!
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/73/Fat_bastard.jpeg

Are you really that thick?
She doesn't look like she's overweight or obese. :shrug:
:roflmao:

And the never ending saga of the American woman continues on and on and on and.......
Huh? Shorty's Canadian. Varda is Brazilian and Sam is Indian. Shouldn't it just be the neverending saga of the woman?

shorty_37
10-03-07, 12:36 PM
Whatever the hell that means. Never mind, I'm not interested. But the point is, you've all punched Shorty in the guts over her relationship with Nietzschefan for months and months now, and don't try being all innocent and stuff. And considering that, it's proof of their true friendship together that Nietzschefan in this thread called Shorty and her two kids the three most important people in his life, which I thought was quite touching.

First off, I thought the same thing. "tricks tween times" parade. What the fuk does that mean? I would still like to know, even if you don't.

Oh come on but they are all innocent! :rolleyes:

When I read it I was touched too :) Sam must have really been Astonished when she read that.

cosmictraveler
10-03-07, 12:37 PM
Huh? Shorty's Canadian. Varda is Brazilian and Sam is Indian. Shouldn't it just be the neverending saga of the woman?

I stand corrected.:)

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:41 PM
First off, I thought the same thing. "tricks tween times" parade. What the fuk does that mean? I would still like to know, even if you don't.

Oh come on but they are all innocent! :rolleyes:

When I read it I was touched too :) Sam must have really been Astonished when she read that.

No I wasn't actually, since he's already been with you five years, you must have redeeming qualities. They are just not very evident here.:p

draqon
10-03-07, 12:42 PM
No I wasn't actually, since he's already been with you five years, you must have redeeming qualities. They are just not very evident here.:p

yes....more pics please....

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:43 PM
yes....more pics please....

:confused:

draqon
10-03-07, 12:46 PM
:confused:

more pics at different angles would prove the redeeming qualities...as you have said that Nietzhefan's beloved baroness has.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 12:46 PM
you must have redeeming qualities. They are just not very evident here.:p
That could be said about you as well. :D

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:48 PM
No, but, je me sens bien dans ma peau.

Naturallement. Vous avez le cervau d'un sandwich au fromage ;):m:

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:49 PM
That could be said about you as well. :D

I'm not a contender here. *shudders*

draqon
10-03-07, 12:49 PM
ah the beauty of babelfish...makes people look smart

mikenostic
10-03-07, 12:51 PM
I'm not a contender here. *shudders*
No, you're a self-designated, participating spectator, which is worse.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 12:55 PM
you must have redeeming qualities. They are just not very evident here.:p

No I got nothing, other then I am rich and beautiful :rolleyes:

draqon
10-03-07, 12:56 PM
I am ... beautiful :rolleyes:

pics.....plz....

S.A.M.
No, you're a self-designated, participating spectator, which is worse.

And you're epistemologically confused.

cosmictraveler

And your smile is a killer! ;)

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 12:57 PM

There, see!

Ripley
10-03-07, 01:18 PM
Naturallement. Vous avez le cervau d'un sandwich au fromage ;):m:How very droll. Clap clap clap.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 01:24 PM
And you're epistemologically confused.
Why would I be confused about the philosophy that investigates the limit of human knowledge?

You shouldn't use big words all the time. Makes you come off as a know-it-all. ;)

We could submit epistemology as the word for the day though. At least something useful would come from your post.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 01:26 PM
Why would I be confused about the philosophy that investigates the limit of human knowledge?

participating spectator is an oxymoron (or a moviegoer on vicarious thrills).:p

I like apposite application of aphorisms. ;)

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 01:31 PM
How very droll. Clap clap clap.

You're the only one who could appreciate that stentiment.:p

Les fromages sont plus(ainsi?) francais, n'est-il pas?

Xev
10-03-07, 01:31 PM
Oh yeah Xev how many hours do you work a week? with your hectic schedule and the time you spend here, I think you are neglecting that boyfriend of yours. :rolleyes:

40+
2-10, or 2-Midnight. Most of my weeknights are spent with friends, anyway.
My job is extremely repetitive and quite the opposite of "hectic" though. :)

How nice of MIkenostic to share with you in these....PMs that people send you.

And to stay on topic:

Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there

The Midwest farmer's daughters
Really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California girls

The West coast has the sunshine
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a french bikini on Hawaii island dolls
By a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world
And I seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be California girls

(Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)

mikenostic
10-03-07, 01:39 PM
How nice of MIkenostic to share with you in these....PMs that people send you.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f32/mike240z/what2ka1.gif
Um, exactly what information from PMs would I be sharing? :bugeye:

shorty_37
10-03-07, 01:41 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f32/mike240z/what2ka1.gif
Um, exactly what information from PMs would I be sharing? :bugeye:

Have no clue, Xev is misreading or quoting things from thin air again.

Xev
10-03-07, 01:48 PM
Have no clue, Xev is misreading or quoting things from thin air again.

The quote you referenced (about what I do, or don't do, while here) is from him.
Jesus, you people are worse than Satyr. At least his accusations were fun.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 01:51 PM
The quote you referenced (about what I do, or don't do, while here) is from him.
Jesus, you people are worse than Satyr. At least his accusations were fun.
What quote was that, Xev? Because I'd really like to think that I don't air out something that hasn't already been discussed or divulged.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 01:54 PM
Because I'd really like to think that I don't air out something that hasn't already been discussed or divulged.

tricks tween times, second.

That leaves nietzsche as number 3.

edit: I bet you're part of the buffy brigade too ;)

mikenostic
10-03-07, 01:57 PM

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pcfreezone/huhImage2.jpg

What the hell are tricks between times? You've apparently directed that at me when I've never even said tricks between times.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 01:58 PM
HAHA you mean the 3 PMS? about having the same thought as me. Nahhhhhhhh nietzche just says it to me, no need for Pms. Wasn't mike wrong again.....Gum wasn't him either. Maybe you could keep guessing because actually there are quite a few ppl here that PM me, crazy huh.

Xev
10-03-07, 01:59 PM

Indeed. I find it amusing that I make one mention, ages back, of my -ahem- status, and so far I've been attacked over it by Satyr, Mikenostic and now....Shorty.

Now we're rather, Reservoir Dogs style, stuck in the middle with you.

shorty:

Wasn't mike wrong again.....Gum wasn't him either. Maybe you could keep guessing because actually there are quite a few ppl here that PM me, crazy huh.

I'm glad he's not gum? Otherwise I have no clue what you are talking about.

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 02:00 PM
I'm speculating on shorty's "yessir, very good sir" brigade.

The ones she keeps telling us PM her all the time with views they are afraid to vocalise for fear of disapproval.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 02:01 PM
Indeed. I find it amusing that I make one mention, ages back, of my -ahem- status, and so far I've been attacked over it by Satyr, Mikenostic and now....Shorty.

1. What is your -ahem- status?
2. How and when did I attack you over it?

:shrug:

shorty_37
10-03-07, 02:02 PM

shorty:

I'm glad he's not gum? Otherwise I have no clue what you are talking about.

attacked? you said I am neglecting my boyfriend being here, I said maybe you are too.......what a vicious attack lol

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 02:03 PM
HAHA you mean the 3 PMS? about having the same thought as me. Nahhhhhhhh nietzche just says it to me, no need for Pms. Wasn't mike wrong again.....Gum wasn't him either. Maybe you could keep guessing because actually there are quite a few ppl here that PM me, crazy huh.

Of course they do, my dear.:rolleyes:

shorty_37
10-03-07, 02:04 PM

The ones she keeps telling us PM her all the time with views they are afraid to vocalise for fear of disapproval.

Sadly, Sam probably the same ones that PM you. How disappointing they be talking to the likes of me huh.

Xev
10-03-07, 02:05 PM

my big top tricks will always make you happy, but we all know the hat is wearing me
my bag is in the hat, it's filled with this and that
my vision's getting fat, the rabbit's just a monkey in disguise
stars and pills and needles dance before our eyes
they will bite the hand if it is slower than the quickness of thier scrutinizing eyes
fail to see the tragic, turn it into magic
my big top tricks will always make you happy, but we all know the hat is wearing me
chicanery will always make you happy, but we all know the hat is wearing me
All credit to Marilyn Manson

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/sushi_1983/example_candy_5.jpg

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 02:10 PM
[b]my big top tricks will always make you happy, but we all know the hat is wearing me
my bag is in the hat, it's filled with this and that
my vision's getting fat, the rabbit's just a monkey in disguise
stars and pills and needles dance before our eyes
they will bite the hand if it is slower than the quickness of thier scrutinizing eyes
fail to see the tragic, turn it into magic
chicanery will always make you happy, but we all know the hat is wearing me

catholic schoolgirls are so predictable.:p

Xev
10-03-07, 02:13 PM
attacked? you said I am neglecting my boyfriend being here, I said maybe you are too.......what a vicious attack lol

I'm more amused by the implication - that my status, qua status, is a subject of note.
You see, I made one reference in a thread some weeks old, and yet it was remembered and - dredged up by our dear Mike here:

" Originally Posted by Xev
Because some girls would rather bicker online than interact with their boyfriend?
^^^^^Present company included?"

And then you hopped on that bandwagon like it was going somewhere fun.

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 02:15 PM
extreme deep social commentary
http://*******************/cartoons/cartoons_october_2007/special-02-all-american-gir.png

Varda
10-03-07, 02:16 PM
Now you are making no sense. I have no need for such tactics. Considering Varda's situation, her comment was kinda stupid, about how we are in different rooms of our house. Hey I just said what I know other people here are thinking too.

Hey nietzche that was good timing there. Do you have ESP or something :bugeye: How's work anyway?

the difference is that when I actually can be with my husband, I dont waste that time chatting through forums/IM... that's what figured so hilarious in my mind, that instead of doing other stuff together, you're blowing your time on the internet

maybe I just value my time with my husband too much... oh well

draqon
10-03-07, 02:17 PM
extreme deep social commentary
http://*******************/cartoons/cartoons_october_2007/special-02-all-american-gir.png

just like what I am saying american girls are just so perverted, immoral, and wrong.

Varda
As a divorced single mother in a live-in relationship, you are hardly in a position to imagine what her husband does with other "bitches".

omg

shorty_37
I'm more amused by the implication - that my status, qua status, is a subject of note.
You see, I made one reference in a thread some weeks old, and yet it was remembered and - dredged up by our dear Mike here:

Because some girls would rather bicker online than interact with their boyfriend?

I could give a shit about your status. I saw you mention it weeks ago and could care less, nor did I comment about it. How is saying you have a boyfriend dredging up anything?

His reply seemed fitting......wasn't it you who was bickering for endless pages with Satyr.

Xev
10-03-07, 02:18 PM
catholic schoolgirls are so predictable.:p

à moi ?
I suppose. But if the shoe fits.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 02:18 PM

:mad:
Did you actually think I meant that in a serious connotation? :bugeye: Wow.
Do I need to put a smiley emoticon or 'LOL' after I make a facetious statement from now on?
Why would I knock anyone for spending a shitload of time online when I'm on there all the time myself?

Varda
10-03-07, 02:20 PM

he read those, I liked him to them... he tends to agree with me... maybe it's love, but i think it's logic

Varda
10-03-07, 02:21 PM

we're comenting over what was posted, except for that one joking post I made

Varda
10-03-07, 02:22 PM
fuck, I have 5 pages to read...

I thought you guys were going to let this die, jeez

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 02:23 PM
à moi ?
I suppose. But if the shoe fits.

Depends. Did you discover sex as a liberation from oppressive morality as a teenager? And then gossip intensely about who did what to whom, saying omigawd! omigawd! omigawd! as you lasciviously took note of the details for your next 'sordid' encounter?:p

Ghost_007
10-03-07, 02:24 PM
:wtf:

I think sciforums should ban all female members!

Varda
10-03-07, 02:25 PM

I don't think sam is defending me, rather than sticking to her opinion, regarding the whole prenup thing... which you can see it is still the same as ub other prenup thread, before you even joined the forum

Xev
10-03-07, 02:25 PM
I could give a shit about your status. I saw you mention it weeks ago and could care less, nor did I comment about it. How is saying you have a boyfriend dredging up anything?

His reply seemed fitting......wasn't it you who was bickering for endless pages with Saytr.

That's where the whole thing started. And lo, it has metastatised.
Hence, at the risk of mixed metaphor, the bit about dredging.
Perhaps we drag the lake for the body of a cancer patient?

Varda -

he read those, I liked him to them... he tends to agree with me... maybe it's love, but i think it's logic

What a beautiful statement.

mikenostic
10-03-07, 02:26 PM
:wtf:

I think sciforums should ban all female members!

Then were would we get our daily soap-forum entertainment from?
You have to admit they are vastly entertaining. :D

Varda

unless that thing you said about being unsensitive to other posters was double standards or just plain bullshit

draqon
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/848474/2/istockphoto_848474_big_girl_holding_little_dogs.jp g

this is everyday life...what I see as "girls" around me

and no matter how you play with her image...they all come out black and evil looking: http://porotto.deviantart.com/art/dress-up-EMO-girl-game-36974233

Varda
10-03-07, 02:28 PM
In fact, I totally disagree with her views about snooping.

talk about trust, eh.. shorty?

S.A.M.
fuck, I have 5 pages to read...

I thought you guys were going to let this die, jeez

Sorry about that, the tricks tween times with other bitches just set me off.

Must be my anal retentive nature, I really dislike that kind of vicious spite. :D

spuriousmonkey
http://*******************/cartoons/cartoons_october_2007/special-03-die-thread.png

draqon
10-03-07, 02:31 PM
http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/10/01/fat-child_6697.jpg

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/09/20/overweight-elderly_64.jpg

Ghost_007
10-03-07, 02:31 PM

True. I find the personal attacks (you're ugly (I'm better looking than you), you’re an attention seeker etc.) hilarious. They can get very nasty too.

But I can't seem to get into this one. And 20 pages is way too long.

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 02:32 PM
True. I find the personal attacks (you're ugly (I'm better looking than you), you’re an attention seeker etc.) hilarious. They can get very nasty too.

they should have rss feeds for threads.

draqon
10-03-07, 02:33 PM

you just got into it. And you just got that attention, attention seeker. And that's coming from an attention seeker. ;)

Ghost_007
10-03-07, 02:34 PM
http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/10/01/fat-child_6697.jpg

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/09/20/overweight-elderly_64.jpg

lol - thats one massive dick.

Can the mods please ban all female members for at least 24 hours!

Varda
10-03-07, 02:35 PM

you and your other 3 pm partners dont have exclusivity over that assumption
in fact, very few people actually believe you can have a long distance relationship and still remain faithfull

i dont blame you for thinking like that, but assumptions like that really don't get to me at all... you might as well drop it, since the sole purpose of statements of that sort is provocation

draqon
10-03-07, 02:35 PM
lol - thats one massive dick.

Can the mods please ban all female members for at least 24 hours!

unfortunately...the feminism movement took control over the moderator sector of sci forums as well.

VCU here...Vaginal Control Unit controlling everyone.

Xev
10-03-07, 02:37 PM
Depends. Did you discover sex as a liberation from oppressive morality as a teenager? And then gossip intensely about who did what to whom, saying omigawd! omigawd! omigawd! as you lasciviously took note of the details for your next 'sordid' encounter?:p

*Conspiritorial whisper*
I meant the other shoe

And, no. I just listened to a lot of metal.

True. I find the personal attacks (you're ugly (I'm better looking than you), you’re an attention seeker etc.) hilarious.

Only because you're ugly.

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 02:37 PM
sometimes i think the easiest solution to improving this forum is to either close it down or alternatively remove the PM system.

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 02:38 PM
I think removing all the members would work wonders.

draqon
10-03-07, 02:38 PM
I think commiting harakiri...everyone at once...would solve this.

spuriousmonkey
10-03-07, 02:41 PM
I think removing all the members would work wonders.

that would leave the mods. duh!

Ghost_007
10-03-07, 02:42 PM
Only because you're ugly.

Now thats just being mean! :mad:

http://www.emusing.com/imgs/page_imgs/images/ugly_man.jpg

draqon
10-03-07, 02:43 PM
Now thats just being mean! :mad:

dont worry I flagged her. :cool:

Xev
10-03-07, 02:47 PM
sometimes i think the easiest solution to improving this forum is to either close it down or alternatively remove the PM system.

But then what of my volunteer army of PM bots? We'd have to go to the secret forum to talk about shorty.

ghost:
Attention seeker, posting a picture!

draqon
10-03-07, 02:50 PM
But then what of my volunteer army of PM bots? We'd have to go to the secret forum to talk about shorty.

ill just forward that to shorty...

Varda
10-03-07, 02:51 PM

e-catfights are always fun

it's just not the same without a "forum queen" who can't stand other females and must turn everything into a competition
shrugs

HAY SHORTY I AM RICHER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL AND MY HUSBAND IS HOTTER THAN YOURS AND HE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOURS LOVE YOU OKAY YOU LOSE HAHOMGWTF

:rolleyes:

draqon
10-03-07, 02:52 PM
HAY SHORTY I AM RICHER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL AND MY HUSBAND IS HOTTER THAN YOURS AND HE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOURS LOVE YOU OKAY YOU LOSE

...I will save that as well and forward it to shorty.

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 02:52 PM
...I will save that as well and forward it to shorty.

Why don't you forward it up your anus?

draqon
10-03-07, 02:53 PM
Why don't you forward it up your anus?

That's not nice.

Varda
10-03-07, 02:55 PM
you'd expect a complete different level of maturity from a 38 year old woman mother of two
these poor children

Xev
10-03-07, 02:55 PM
That's not nice.

Neither is your mom.

Xev
10-03-07, 02:56 PM
Wait - is this a serious thread? Are we up to serious business?

cosmictraveler
10-03-07, 02:57 PM
WOW! This is really fun stuff to watch!! :D

mikenostic
10-03-07, 02:58 PM
e-catfights are always fun
Yes they are.

it's just not the same without a "forum queen" who can't stand other females and must turn everything into a competition
shrugs
Oh I believe all you little devils have your own little scepters for stirring the pot. :D
I bet your scepter is a cat skull attached to a cow femur, isn't it?

mikenostic
10-03-07, 03:00 PM
Wait - is this a serious thread? Are we up to serious business?

Since when does anyone take anyone else seriously on here? :D
(except for when you took my comment a few posts back seriously)

draqon
10-03-07, 03:01 PM
Neither is your mom.

you don't know my mom.

Xev
10-03-07, 03:02 PM
you don't know my mom.

For $20, anyone can know your mom.

draqon
10-03-07, 03:02 PM
For $20, anyone can know your mom.

prove it.

Xev
10-03-07, 03:06 PM
prove it.

It says so in the Bible.

draqon
10-03-07, 03:11 PM
It says so in the Bible.

the Bible is made by people and people lie.

Varda
10-03-07, 03:19 PM
Yes they are.

Oh I believe all you little devils have your own little scepters for stirring the pot. :D
I bet your scepter is a cat skull attached to a cow femur, isn't it?

you can do a search on my posts if you want
i never e-argued on a personal level with anyone here until shorty got here... is it me, then, you think?

mikenostic
10-03-07, 03:22 PM
you can do a search on my posts if you want
i never e-argued on a personal level with anyone here until shorty got here... is it me, then, you think?

Oh no. I wasn't accusing you of anything.
I'm just making jokes and being a naughty little instigator. :mufc:
I should be punished.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 03:24 PM
why cant people just get along? why have we always got to have e fights? dont you think life may be a bit to short for all of that stuff

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 03:25 PM
why cant people just get along? why have we always got to have e fights? dont you think life may be a bit to short for all of that stuff
Shut the hell up Luci.

draqon
10-03-07, 03:25 PM

we need war to enhance ourselves, war is good, fighting is good.

Varda
10-03-07, 03:26 PM
Oh no. I wasn't accusing you of anything.
I'm just making jokes and being a naughty little instigator. :mufc:
I should be punished.

:eek:

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 03:27 PM
Shut the hell up Luci.

ok this is me shuting up!

Varda
10-03-07, 03:27 PM

i can't believe you are saying thit here after acusing me of marring for a green card

jump into a fire, will you?

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 03:29 PM
i can't believe you are saying thit here after acusing me of marring for a green card

oh go and screw yourself!

you knwo you ahve said more hurtful things to me than i have to you, and for you to get all whiney like a little school kid is just funny :rolleyes:

Xev
Since when does anyone take anyone else seriously on here? :D
(except for when you took my comment a few posts back seriously)

Hardly. I just found it amusing how quickly you came to defend her, and how readily she jumped on your avenging bandwagon.
Otherwise, chill.

lucifers angel

oh and for the record i still belive you married for a green card!

shorty_37
10-03-07, 03:31 PM

You arent the only one

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 03:32 PM
You arent the only one

obviously we're not allowed to upset certain higher grade people here!

Xev
10-03-07, 03:33 PM

you knwo you ahve said more hurtful things to me than i have to you, and for you to get all whiney like a little school kid is just funny :rolleyes:

She may knwo that, but does she know that?

And I'm still waiting for you to come "kick my ass," you know.

Varda
10-03-07, 03:33 PM

haha no it doesnt hurt me at all, i dont care about your unfounded assumtions, don't flatter yourself

I'm just not going to allow you to play inocent here and to try to be a saint

Varda
10-03-07, 03:34 PM

look at all the wrincles of concern appearing on my forehead

:rolleyes:

Varda
10-03-07, 03:35 PM
You arent the only one

HUGE WRINCKLES OF CONCERN

Varda
10-03-07, 03:37 PM
obviously we're not allowed to upset certain higher grade people here!

obviously, I must say

unless you have a retarded kid, then you're allowed to upset anyone you please, because your life is so damn difficult

mikenostic
10-03-07, 03:39 PM
:eek:
:shrug:

Hardly. I just found it amusing how quickly you came to defend her, and how readily she jumped on your avenging bandwagon.
Otherwise, chill.
I'm chill. :cool:
It wasn't posted to come to Shorty's defense. She doesn't need my help. It was merely banter towards you in hopes of getting a ruthless comeback response; although you did respond to it pretty ruthlessly.
It's no less banter than your jokes about dragon's mom.

Xev
10-03-07, 03:42 PM
You arent the only one

Weren't you the one whose sexual partner didn't care if she was "awake, moving or even alive?"

I'd let Varda marry me for a green card. Hubba hubba!

(J/k Varda)

draqon
10-03-07, 03:43 PM
One thing is true and is proved by this thread: GIRLS LOVE TO TALK ABOUT GIRLS.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 03:44 PM
obviously, I must say

unless you have a retarded kid, then you're allowed to upset anyone you please, because your life is so damn difficult

oh ouch, obviously pre nups dont apply to children then hey!?

i have more love for my children than you ever will for your beloved green card! idiot!

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 03:44 PM
Girls just wanna have fun.

Xev
10-03-07, 03:47 PM
Girls just wanna have fun.

Beat me to it while I was pulling up a youtube video. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqf9PuKi63E

shorty_37
10-03-07, 03:48 PM
Weren't you the one whose sexual partner didn't care if she was awake, moving or even alive?

Yup thats him, during one of his 3 AM attacks. I am off duty then LOL

draqon
10-03-07, 03:49 PM
Yup thats him, during one of his 3 AM attacks.

so what like...3 am...you asleep...he wakes up and gets pounding? :bugeye:

shorty_37
10-03-07, 03:50 PM
so what like...3 am...you asleep...he wakes up and gets pounding? :bugeye:

Not exactly....lets not go there, you are still a virgin right? lol

Xev
10-03-07, 03:50 PM
Yup thats him, during one of his 3 AM attacks.

And you criticise someone else's relationship?
Mote // Beam.
That's all.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 03:52 PM
Mote // Beam.
That's all.

HAHAH I have never heard of a man that doesn't wake up horny and come on over in the middle of the night. Isn't that what you have been doing to me Xev ever since I met you.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 03:52 PM
Mote // Beam.
That's all.

yeah just like that other person talks about how me and shorty live our lives! hypocrite MUCH!!

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 03:53 PM
Yup thats him, during one of his 3 AM attacks. I am off duty then LOL

TMI :runaway:

Xev
10-03-07, 03:56 PM
HAHAH I have never heard of a man that doesn't wake up horny and come on over in the middle of the night.

I've never slept with a dude who was totally indifferent to my pleasure or desire. You do realize that's a bad sign, right?

Varda
10-03-07, 04:00 PM
oh ouch, obviously pre nups dont apply to children then hey!?

... what?

i have more love for my children than you ever will for your beloved green card! idiot!

probably, considering i have no love for my green card

I think Im giving up on you now... you are too easy a target, like shorty said

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:03 PM
... what?

well i think your an idiot so we're both at logger heads then arent we?

nydd-dro 'ch a 'ch gwyrdd chriba , gobeithia darfyddi 'n ebrwydd

thats all i will say to you!

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:04 PM
... what?

and anyway shorty didnt say anything bad against me.

Varda
10-03-07, 04:05 PM
vai tomar no rabo sua piranha

and that's all I have to say to YOU

Xev
10-03-07, 04:05 PM
Oh my.

Varda
10-03-07, 04:06 PM
and anyway shorty didnt say anything bad against me.

she called you easy target, understand that as you will

shorty_37
totally indifferent to my pleasure or desire. You do realize that's a bad sign, right?

You turn around....... a horny guy waking up in the middle of the night into

"totally indifferent to my pleasure" lol I never said anything close to that. Actually a bad sign would be him wanting to stay as far on side as possilbe.

lucifers angel
ca erioed ar lafar at benyw sy 'n gyfryw a cunt anad

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 04:07 PM
ca erioed ar lafar at benyw sy 'n gyfryw a cunt anad

What does that word mean?

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:08 PM
Oh my.

indeed i have no idea what they said but it doesn't look good LOL

Varda
10-03-07, 04:08 PM

"totally indifferent to my pleasure" lol I never said anything close to that. Actually a bad sign would be him wanting to stay as far on side as possilbe.

the part I dont get is, he wants to have sex and you just lay there like a dead fish?

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:09 PM

Can you pull up that quote where I said she was an "easy target"

S.A.M.
10-03-07, 04:10 PM

:roflmao:

redarmy11
10-03-07, 04:10 PM
I'm sure they have a very healthy relationship and love each other very much.

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:11 PM
brazilians ydy ond da achos hystlen a arian scrounging

Xev
10-03-07, 04:13 PM

I believe you said that this person doesn't care whether you're even conscious. "Not caring" is basically the definition of indifference.

I myself am indifferent, I just find it amusing that you would criticise someone else's relationship after letting a little fact like "my boyfriend fucks my unconscious body" slip. :)

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:13 PM
the part I dont get is, he wants to have sex and you just lay there like a dead fish?

No, I can't resist.......i just wake up exhausted though lol

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:14 PM

obviously not! its ok, i am laughing so much right now,

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:15 PM
I
little fact like "my boyfriend fucks my unconscious body" slip. :)

It was a joke Xev I was joking with Baron.

Xev
10-03-07, 04:17 PM
It was a joke Xev I was joking with Baron.

Does he at least have a green card? :)

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:18 PM
Does he at least have a green card? :)

I don't know if I searched his wallet wouldn't it be snooping? LOL

Xev
10-03-07, 04:21 PM
I don't know if I searched his wallet wouldn't it be snooping? LOL

Only if you get caught.

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:24 PM
speaking of getting caught.... I wonder how that email cracking password chick is making out lol

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:25 PM
speaking of getting caught.... I wonder how that email cracking password chick is making out lol

lol what? crack whos e mails?

Nickelodeon
10-03-07, 04:26 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1675000/images/_1676747_gregory_ap300.jpg

shorty_37
lol what? crack whos e mails?

Didnt you see the thread, some chick was trying to crack her fiance email, she thinks she is cheating?

Where have you been? lol

Varda

I like how some olde time posters in this thread, the same who piss and moan about how this site has gone down the tubes, have resorted to baiting someone who is obviously an easy target....

ops, it wasn't you, it was your boyfriend
i can hadly distict you two

lucifers angel
10-03-07, 04:28 PM
Didnt you see the thread, some chick was trying to crack her fiance email, she thinks she is cheating?

Where have you been? lol

i was working today!

shorty_37
10-03-07, 04:29 PM
ops, it wasn't you, it was your boyfriend
i can hadly distict you two

Yeah by that he meant...he was disgusted in the fact that you picked on lucifer.
That thread really hit home for her, since she has 2 disabled children. You just came in there shooting your mouth off with no sensitivity at all.

Varda
10-03-07, 04:30 PM
... so does everyone else

Varda
10-03-07, 04:31 PM
i have my own conception of why she's an "easy target"... as I said, understand it as you will