h my God the EuroMillions jackpot is (an estimated) £88 million

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Coolies!, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Coolies! Yes! Wait a minute... no Registered Senior Member

But they're not gonna let it roll over to another week. U'd think that with the whole of Europe playing there wouldn't be that much money to accumulate to make super jackpots, but it does show the impossible odds.
    I was gonna buy some tickets online but that a palavar cos u have to subscribe and carry on paying it when i only wanted a 1 off play.

So what the hell could any1 do with that much money?
    I would move out in to a grand house but not worth more than a million. I would buy my Nans house off her and set her up in a nice sheltered accomadation so shes less stressed. I would buy a brand new DB 9 in the dark grey that james bond had but not a soft top cos they devalue the prestige of Aston Martin (yey they look cheap). I would buy a place in tokyo, Rome, New York, Hawaii, so my parents can holiday between my homes. I would buy my boyfriend the really expensive Ducatti motorbikes that he likes, and a jaguar X or S type I forget the 1 he likes. Make sure I have a staff of cleaners and chefs but only of a week and can clean and cook the weekend myself, set the rest away for kids, bills, old age. Give loads to my parents, close family and some worthy charities and scientific companies.

Yes my life is brill but money would let me do all that I would ever want but still not seperate me from my values and family.
    aaaaah and yes I am gonna buy tickets. lots and lots tomorrow to try and win anything.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

Scientific companies?? They'll blow it on stuff we already know about, take all your mates to the moon for a private party instead

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'd buy an island. One that can float to wherever the sun is

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

hmmm, id pay off everyones mortagages who i vaguely liked by myself and close rellies nice houses etc etc. lets say thats 20 million gone, 68 left. use the 8 million to by myself and others fleets of vehicles and maybe a boat or 60 left.. just live a fabulous exotic holidays lifestyle for the rest of my life. leave say 20/30 million to kids. the rest can go to oxfam or some crap like that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i'd leave it in the bank, growing like a snowball down the mountain

move in with my husband, get a cat... bake pies

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'd buy a huge forest land property in Latvia and some Balkan country where I'd buy a few houses for myself and my friends.
    Then I'd also buy a sailing boat and a good jeep.
    The rest I'd put in a bank to feed me for the rest of the life.
    I'd probably give a few millions to a smart-material physics lab which head scientist is a friend,
    I'd also set up a hippie and naturalist commune.

9. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

I'd take it out of the bank. All cash. Put it in a big pile and burn it... just to be an ass.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I would double my money by converting it into dollars.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Give it away.