And how bored are you?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Reiku, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

Yep.
    I'm monumentally bored. This partly has to do with weather right now. But overall, its the town. It is so remote and outcast, there is absolutely fu+k all to do. We have one library. One amusement gallery. A few cafe's. A few pubs. And of course, a few shops... But that is it... Oh no sorry. We have what are called the Botanical Gardens... But alas, that just makes me want to die faster.
    Anyone else with the same prob?

:m: Reiku :m:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. desi Valued Senior Member

I'm in no hurry to die but I get bored like that too sometimes.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Houston is...boring...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

''its not that boredom gets to me...but loneliness 4ever...

And fear takes away loneliness, when thin air surfaces like many blades uPon my skin when I go by at night through alleys and highways on my bike at 30 miles/hour and faster...fear takes it away...but than it comes back.''

Fuck my life... This is much more devistating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Reiku Banned Banned

Where do you live? A demiliterized zone?

9. Reiku Banned Banned

At least the country no? I'll break the ice. I live in scotland.

10. Reiku Banned Banned

Oh... Then i suppose it really depends on which part your living in, but then, i'm not entirely clued up on the stats. I suppose it has got more dangerous over the years eh?

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Consequently, i might share a few of these traites - but i'm not sure if it has effected my personal social life in the long run... I would propose that nothing would have really changed.
    You created problems for yourself? Just being a rebel?

12. Reiku Banned Banned

''my parents inadequate balance of power over me (too strict)''

Yeh, you can say that again. What is it with our parents?

''control instability (missed 5 years of parenthood over me)''

Well, my dad has now pissed off with another woman, so, i get that to some extent.

''and religions instability (had been taught 3 religions 7th day Evangelism, Strict Orthodox Christianism, simple Christianity)''

Mmm - can't say i suffered that one.

''All this brought a rebel in me, a skeptic for life, and a seeker to be different in every aspect from everyone else''

That's a good philosophy, whether or not you've had a hard life...

13. Reiku Banned Banned

You are pretty much an odd-ball arent you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

3am though... I don't think that is a safe time in any place in America... well, near enough. What about your friends? Never go and stay the night, have a drink, maybe a few spliffs as well?

14. Reiku Banned Banned

''I don't drink
    I don't smoke''

Well, good for you. I wish i could say the same thing. I'll probably catch cancer by the time i'm 30.

''I eat healthy food''

So do I. But i have to admit, i'm a bit partial to the old fish n' chips!

''I don't have sex...possibility of STD transfer''

Try masturbating.

''I have ethical principles all throughout, as well''

Oh right... Well, that might actually rule out that last comment.

''I have a certain goal...I am trying to reach. And it will be years before I can reach it.''

I'm curious. What is it?

Reiku

15. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Well if you're that bored and the surrounding area is getting quite uinteresting, why don't you take a trip down south to visit other cities e.g. Manchester, Birmingham and even London, make a weekend of it.

My boredom is largely a result of my friends. My friends are not very outgoing and spontaneous. I'm bloody 19, i don't want to go to the park, cinema or nandos everytime we go out. I'm just hoping someday i'll make good friends with someone who is addicted to going out and having fun.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

''Well if you're that bored and the surrounding area is getting quite uinteresting, why don't you take a trip down south to visit other cities e.g. Manchester, Birmingham and even London, make a weekend of it.

My boredom is largely a result of my friends. My friends are not very outgoing and spontaneous. I'm bloody 19, i don't want to go to the park, cinema or nandos everytime we go out. I'm just hoping someday i'll make good friends with someone who is addicted to going out and having fun.''

I would, if i had anywhere to stay down there... I prefer to stay with mates. My family down in England are very very very disfunctional, so they are pretty much out of the picture.

Tell me about it. I cannot stand those child-like friends who want to get a packet of ciggs and spend half the day around some rusty swing. BORING! Give me a cyanide pill anyday... just don't submit me to the pictures, or the beach, or the swing park... I'll probably do all of that in abundance when i'm 60.

Reiku

17. Reiku Banned Banned

Space...
    This would be a psychologists field day. You know, you cannot get any more lonlier than space... Or perhaps, this was a joke, right?

18. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Well if you can drive and own a car,Why would you need to crash somewhere??? Just sleep in the car, its cheaper and adds to the experience or do the BB thing.

Totally drives me nuts, whenever we do decide to go out to a club or spoons, one of my friends always flakes on the plans, so we always end up going cinema. One night i just wanna get pissed out of my head :yay: and come home later than 11pm- is that too much to ask for????

19. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Dragon, i'm sure you have some friends. I could never be friendless even if i tried, i attracts friends like a pile of dung attracts flies. (Oh God that last sentence seems a bit big headed - oh well)

20. Reiku Banned Banned

That's nice. Space and Time has also captured me. It is theraputic on many levels.
    But gee wizz... gathered by your last post, i feel pretty sorry for you. No friends? I bet that was a personal choice as well...???
    Well, there you go. I'll be your friend. I might not be as substantial as a physical friend you can talk to at any time, but hey, i'm here nonetheless.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Reiku :m:

21. Reiku Banned Banned

''Well if you can drive and own a car,Why would you need to crash somewhere??? Just sleep in the car, its cheaper and adds to the experience or do the BB thing.

Totally drives me nuts, whenever we do decide to go out to a club or spoons, one of my friends always flakes on the plans, so we always end up going cinema. One night i just wanna get pissed out of my head and come home later than 11pm- is that too much to ask for????''

Yeh, except, i don't drive. Never have, and i don't decide i will. I said when i was younger, if i started driving, i would become lazy, and i didn't want that... So, it kinda rubbed off on me in my later years... well, not too much later... i'm only 22 afterall.
    Oof... I don't think i've ever flaked over a pan... But i did wake up one morning in the local cemetery after a well pissed-up night...

22. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Do you actually want to make friends with anybody???? If you do,
    Do you put yourself out there??? Do you place yourself in situations where you have opportunities to interract with others???

Of Course, you might befriend a few bad apples in the process of making a good friend, but its totally worth it .

23. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Well your family down in England can't be that bad??? Unless they are the West's or something. You wouldn't have to put with them for the entire time, just for a few hours and then you are back to Scotland.

Waking up in a cemetery, see i want an experience like that (minus the cemetery) , a story to tell when you are old and boring. There's no way i could fall asleep in a graveyard, i would be scared that the dead would wake up like in Thriller.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007