Parties

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Sep 22, 2007.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Well here i am dressed up to the nines waiting for my husband to finish getting ready, we are due to go to a party and i really REALLY do not want to go, has anyone else here been invited to a party that they didnt want to go to?

and if you went how did it go?
    or how did you get out of it?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I have been invited to many parties...but never went. Because when I do go I feel like alienated animal held on a rope. So I dont go. And I suggest noone to go, parties are: transfer of STD's, alcohol imbalance in the brain caused by maxed out alcohol consumption, useless expenditure of time, becoming deaf...from DJ "raise up the volume" deliriousness...and other nasty stuff

Don't go

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

I bet you £10 at the end of the night, you'll be enjoying yourself soo much you won't wanna to leave.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

no way, even for £100 I will not go ... too much pain afterwards from these parties

8. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

What kind of parties do you go?? S&M ones

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Gay ones in Chechnya.

10. draqon Banned Banned

no such thing exist in Chechnya...and soon everything there will be all but dust.

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

No-one's gay in Chechnya? How do you know? Let me guess - you went looking for a boyfriend there and couldn't find one.

12. draqon Banned Banned

no thats not it.

1) I am straight
    2) I never been to Chechnya
    3) Chechnya has no gay bars...it has no bars...it has crumbled buildings with nomadic cults of people scattered around ready to go to Allah.
    One more shot soldier and they will be gone...just one more sniper shot

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Just because it has no gay bars doesn't mean it hasn't got any gays. Maybe they just aren't fully out in Chechnya yet.

Anyway, make up an excuse for lucifer's angel and stop changing the subject.

14. draqon Banned Banned

you are the one who mentioned Chechnya...you know its a sour cut on my skin...so you had to touch it.

And there will be nothing in Chechnya...gays or not gays...does not matter. All will be sniped.

As for Lucifer's Angel thread, I suggest she go because she is most likely a hot woman and it always works for hot women.

Of course an excuse she can make is...I got to look after my son, he is kind of tense today (given his condition/problems).

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

That is one of the reasons that my ex and I didn't get along, she liked the parties and I didn't. She enjoyed to flaunt herself at other men to cause my jelousy to rise but alas she couldn't get a peep out of me. I just stoped going and so did she when I finally put my foot down.

16. draqon Banned Banned

yeah girls always love to torture men. Because they know they have got what a man wants...they have been born with it.

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Yep, that's life. That is why I'm single, no more bullshit to contend with , let her new husband take the brunt of her BS.

18. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Maybe the problem is that you and cosmictraveler choose the wrong women. Not all of us are heartless sluts

19. draqon Banned Banned

your a girl?
    well...anyways I havent seen any non-heartless sluts.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If you go thinking you won't have fun, you won't. If you go all mad because he's making you go, you won't have fun either. I have to go to a party next Sat. and I asked the hosts if it would be ok if I brought a friend. They said ok. That way, I at least have someone to talk to.
    Can you bring a friend?

21. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

What i am trying to say is us girls aren't all bad.

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

yes we are!!! Draqon stay away from all of us!

23. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Yeah, "Marlon" !
    You'll only make 'em nigh-unto suicidal with that Here we are floating endlessly thru the vast and empty darkness with the inside of our outside on the outside of our inside forever more and all like that there rap you're always chundering...

:mufc: