Bagged or Bagless?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by superstring01, Sep 19, 2007.

1. superstring01 Moderator

So I just forked out a wad o' cash for a Dyson Vacuum (what I like to call my Feline Torture Device) and I'm altogether unimpressed. My rents have a Kirby that uses a bag and is one of the finest engineered machines ever fabricated by the hands of man-- and the thing works flawlessly after ten years.

Anybody else have a bagels deelio?

~String

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

my mom used to own a kirby.
    why anyone would pay $700 for a vacuum cleaner is a mystery.
    especially when you can buy just as good models at yard sales and goodwill stores for 20 bucks.

my brother in law is the same way. he MUST have the most expensive, no matter what it is or what it's used for.
    there is no doubt that merchants keep a sharp eye out for those types of people.

granted that there are some things where the extra money is well worth it, hand tools for example. but to spend extra money for top of the line motor oil when your engine leaks it like a sieve is insane.

feline torture device eh?
    you might enjoy this:
    http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html
    beware of stryder though, he blasted that cat almost a mile!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i use a dyson, it has never given me any problems and works fine for me, the only quibble i have with it is when i open the top to empty the contents, dust flies out over me now and again.

but apart from that its good and was not very expensive. ive had it for a couple of years.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.