Ultimate Propulsion Technology

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Abhi, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Abhi Registered Member

ULTIMATE PROPULSION TECHNOLOGY

Mr. Abhijit B Patil, C/o Life Insurance Corporation of India, At/Po/Tq: Shahada City, Dist: Nandurbar, Maharastra State, INDIA. Pin: 425 409. Tel No. +91-2565-23794, 23647, 23818, 23338. Email Address: xabhix@hotmail.com

For Theory of Density Space Lines (DSL), please see my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/discoverynews

Abstract:

This paper propose model to create potential energy (DSL) to give desired speed to body.

Introduction:

We have conventional limited resources to propel a body. Present technology does not allow us to reach stars and galaxies. This paper propose model to create potential energy which can be used to give kinetic energy to a body to enable it to reach stars and galaxies.

Example:

Let us install ceiling fan in open air and switch on. Blades of fan will push the air in downward direction. If linear speed blades of fan is high, certainly the speed with which the blades of fan pushes air in downward direction will be much more than 9.78 m/s which is the acceleration due to gravity. But in this example, we notice that when the blades of fan pushes the air in downward direction with speed, say, 100 m/s; vacuum is created above the blades of fan. Amazingly, air above the blades of fan replaces the vacuum immediately.

That means air above the blades of fan "falls" in the vacuum with same speed with which blades pushes the air in downward direction. In this case 100 m/s. Why should air above the blades of fan break the laws of gravity and immediately "fall" with the same speed at which blades of fan pushes the air? The air "falls" on the blades of fan with speed much more than 9.78 m/s! Why should this happen?

We should come to the conclusion that "kinetic energy" of blades of fan gives rise to potential energy, density of space lines(DSL) around blades of fan. And this PE (DSL) gives rise to KE of air and speed of fall of air on the blades of fan is directly proportional to this potential energy i.e. density of space lines (DSL)

Model To Create DSL:

Now what will happen, if we keep this fan rotating in vacuum? Where the kinetic energy of blades of fan will go? It must convert in some form according to law of conservation of energy.

According to theory of DSL, this KE will accumulate in the form of potential energy around blades of fan. And as DSL is vector quantity, KE and PE is also vector quantity. So the PE (DSL) around blades of ceiling fan is directed towards earth. If the blades of fan are pushing air in upward direction, this PE (DSL) will be in upward direction opposite to that of gravity DSL. But as every particle in the blade does not have same linear velocity, magnitude of PE (DSL) will not be same along radius towards rotor of fan.

If we rotate a uniform circular ring (of the size of CD or cricket ground and that like starring wheel of car connected by three spokes at centre of ring) horizontally in perfect vacuum with uniform linear velocity, however small it is, the KE (DSL) of every particle in the ring will get accumulated in the form of PE (DSL) around every particle. When the magnitude of this horizontal PE (DSL) is equal to verticle gravity DSL, the ring will just float in space and will not fall on planet but it will rotate with planet and at the same time move with planet in space. But if this magnitude of horizontal PE (DSL) is greater than verticle gravity DSL, gravity DSL will not act on ring and hence ring will just float where it is in space and planet will move in space.

To associate escape PE (DSL) with ring, we should rotate the ring in vacuum so that every particle in ring covers 11200 meter distance. For example, if radius of ring is one centimeter, its circumference is 6.28 cm. So we should give the ring 178344 revolutions. According to theory of DSL, linear velocity of ring does not matter in this case. So time does not matter. If the ring is revolving with one revolution per second, let it take 49.54 hours.

We can create gravity DSL in spaceship in the same way so that astronauts feel gravity of earth. And we can give desired velocity to spaceship by using this accumulated PE (DSL) so that it can reach stars and galaxies.

Conclusion:

God Speed Planet Earth.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Just checking... You do know that a big fan in space will not be pushing any air downward, right?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Abhi Registered Member

Adam, you are really funny!

I have give example of fan and I am talking about rotating a ring in vacuum.

Abhi

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Abhi

I have give example of fan and I am talking about rotating a ring in vacuum.

When the magnitude of this horizontal PE (DSL) is equal to verticle gravity DSL, the ring will just float in space and will not fall on planet but it will rotate with planet and at the same time move with planet in space.

This is completely wrong. You've tried this one before and were shown that gravity will influence the ring. It will not float in space no matter how fast it rotates/revolves

Your theory is mucho flawed. Back to the drawing board.

8. Abhi Registered Member

Sir, please take some time to explain when it was shown that gravity will influence rotating ring.

This time, I am on internet for definite proof of my theory.

Abhi.

9. ogster Registered Member

Abhi

I cannot see how your theory would work? Firstly:

“Why should air above the blades of fan break the laws of gravity and immediately "fall" with the same speed at which blades of fan pushes the air? The air "falls" on the blades of fan with speed much more than 9.78 m/s! Why should this happen?”
    Well the air above the blades does not fall upon the blades, it is “sucked” by the blades. The faster you spin the blades the stronger the vacuum is and the more that is “sucked”.
    Also:
    “Now what will happen, if we keep this fan rotating in vacuum? Where the kinetic energy of blades of fan will go? It must convert in some form according to law of conservation of energy”
    in a vacuum the blades would simply spin faster due to the lack of resistance that the air gives. The only potential energy that exists is when the energy to the blades in the vacuum is stopped and the blades would spin longer than in air – again due to the air resistance.

“We can create gravity DSL in spaceship in the same way so that astronauts feel gravity of earth.”
    At the moment (to my knowledge) the only way to create artificial gravity at the moment is to either have a very dense (or large) mass or to spin mass. Let me know if you know of any others.
    Finally gravity influences mass, it does not matter whether or not it is spinning. I think a yoyo would be a good example, as it spins but also falls, am I wrong?

10. Abhi Registered Member

11. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I don't know that much physics, but regardless of whether you are right or wrong, it is good to see people investigating alternative paths. Now if only these alternative paths would lead somewhere... In other words, when the world is commonly making use of methods/devices which contradict accepted ideas in physics, then you'll have something. As it stands, the world is currently making common use of accepted ideas in physics. I'm afraid you have an uphill struggle.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sir, please take some time to explain when it was shown that gravity will influence rotating ring.

Ever heard of the Standard Model?

Gravitational interactions occur between any two objects that have energy, and mass is another form of energy. It's that simple. It matters not whether the ring is rotating.

Like I said, back to the drawing board.

This is to announce that my "Time Vs Energy" paper is published by Acad Journal.

Oh yeah, your water theory. I thought you gave that up after repeatedly being told you did not understand the physics and that your theory was wrong, on this and other forums.

So Goodbye To Relativity.

Sorry Abhi, relativity works, your theory doesn't. Say goodbye to "Time Vs Energy"

Back to the drawing board.

13. ogster Registered Member

i see that abhi has not anserded any of my question on his theory, have u read what i have written, if not have a look?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Abhi Registered Member

Lord of The Ring (Fellowship of The Ring):

Now consider a two uniform circular rings of the size of coins connected to each other by very thin spoke. These rings are rotating in uniform circular motion around centre point of spoke in space with linear velocity one centimeter per second. And the direction of spin of this ring-spoke system is perpendicular to that of gravitational field of earth. But at the same time, this entire ring-spoke system is rotating around earth in space with velocity 8000 meter per second which is orbital velocity of satellite.

If we disconnect these rings from spoke, then as any body in uniform circular motion do have absolute velocity, these rings will move in space in the direction and opposite the direction of motion of ring-spoke system with linear velocity of just one centimeter per second i.e. 0.01 m/s. NOT 8000 m/s.

Then now question arise, when the ring-spoke system was moving in space with velocity 8000 m/s and if the mass of ring-spoke system is m, then it had kinetic energy (1/2)*m*v^2 where v = 8000 m/s. But when these rings are set free from spoke, they are moving in tangential direction in space with just 1 centimeter per second i.e. 0.01 m/s and not 8000 m/s. Obviously KE of these freely moving rings along straight line is negligible compared to what it had in ring-spoke system. Question is where this tremendous KE of ring-spoke system is gone?

That is exactly what Author has mentioned in PART I. This KE of ring-spoke system is accumulated in the form of PE around these rings. And this PE has direction perpendicular to that of gravity. Hence these rings has potential energy to counter gravity of earth. These rings will rotate around earth with speed just one centimeter per second but will not "fall" or move towards earth. If the direction of PE around these rings is opposite to that of gravity of earth, the ring will just remain where it is and at the same time rotate with earth. Observer on planet will see the ring above the surface of earth (neglecting atmposphere of earth), say just one meter above surface of earth. And yes, he can handle this ring. He can move the position of ring in space. He can play with the ring. But the ring will not fall on earth.

I request NASA to communicate with Astronauts in International Space Station to do spacewalk and carry out this experiment.

http://www.geocities.com/discoverynews

Abhi.

15. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

Hi Abhi,

"But when these rings are set free from spoke, they are moving in tangential direction in space with just 1 centimeter per second i.e. 0.01 m/s and not 8000 m/s. "

I fail to see why the rings, when released from a connecting medium, will start rotating away in space. There is no friction in space, so there's nothing the ring can use to 'push itself off' into space. I think the rings will just continue rotating, and continue their free fall/orbit, nicely obeying the conservation of energy.

Bye!

Crisp

16. ogster Registered Member

you have only said your theory in more detail, you have not coverd my questions on how it works. and even with this i find problems. i think crisp has put it plainly for you.

17. on radioavtives wave Registered Member

look, abhi:
    the air on top of the fan blade does not break the rules of gravity, and a vacuum does not "suck" . this is a result of the presure of the surrounding air. so go back to your imaginary universe where your theory works and use it to come up with somthing that will work in this universe. sorry to sound harsh, but you'd be in for a bigger slap in the face if you tried to do what you are suggesting.

18. ChristCrusher Registered Senior Member

this thread certainly manages to suck

19. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

heh heh this guy wa one of the worst!

20. GundamWing Registered Senior Member

The vacuum above the fan is not 'immediately' replaced by air -- instantaneousness implied here isn't possible for simple translational motions of groups of atoms. There is a finite velocity (and therefore a finite 'rate') at which the air is 'replenished' continuously. This is why fans wobble, besides rotor imbalance, the blades would flop up and down (perhaps not 'perceptibly') due to changes in air pressure above and below the fan blades.

21. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I made the mistake of reading his article on acadjournal... and I quote:
    You really have no clue do you... you think no one would have noticed this with all of the resources put into fluid dynamics?
    When you lift the pipe you are giving the system potential energy. Picking through the poor gramar it seems as if you are saying that a system can be 'without energy'. This is false because it assumes you have a baseline energy state and that this water (which has energy purely to be liquid) is somehow devoid of all energy.