Explain to me police

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by spuriousmonkey, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Can some one please try and explain to me what people have got against spuriousmonkey? i have been reading some of the things people have called Him and they're way out of line!

i have always found Him to be funny, and good/great to talk to.

Explain police!'

cuz he is a sexy beast and he is like smart.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

well he is self centered a lot...talks about himself and makes references to himself as though it was not himself he was talking about, but someone else...

I mean is there a name of syndrom for this?

And I...feel like an innocent mouse under genetical manipulation experiment done by this doctor...my self defense is my teeth, so I shall strike when time comes.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The other spuriousmonkey is giving you a bad name.
    'e is well art of orda.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey has such a large penis that I tripped over it and sprained my pituitary gland. So I hate that bitch.

8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Well, and this is putting it mildly, he is such an animal! He never cleans out his cage properly and always gives himself a low dose anaesthetic so that he can feel the pain as he conducts his gruesome experiments on his larger than life penis.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I never had anything against him. He does however have annoying fleas that disturb me on occassion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

He smells funny - not "Ha Ha" funny, but "eyes stinging and watering, feeling faint, nostril burning, skin peeling" funny.

11. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

He keeps scratching his butt while eating a banana, nobody likes a public butt-scratcher man.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

'Monkey ....

Consider that this is a different era of the Sciforums nation. Almost everything that we used to consider in some dimension fun has been hauled out to the rubbish tip in order to make way for the new sensitivity. I mean, people don't think monkeys throwing shit is funny anymore; of course, I haven't been following your posts as closely as I did in the days when we tried to tear out each other's eyes, but the community seems a bit hypersensitive about what constitutes shit these days.

Think of it this way: there is a slight correlation between the people whose politics would lead them to decry affirmative action as special rights or special protection, and those who receive special protection here at Sciforums. It's ironic, to be sure, but in keeping those folks around we see a change in the community's tolerance dynamics. And as we become less tolerant, the same old shit is denounced as even stinkier than before.

So either you've undergone a dramatic escalation in your shit-slinging, or people threw the wrong stones and suddenly found they don't have any. I would have thought, in the case of the former, that we would have collided head-on by now.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

i want to get my body against you monkeyman.
    why?
    well, huh, er, um, i, SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME ????????
    i have a few choice words myself, not sure they should be repeated in mixed company though.
    funny?
    i think so too!
    every time i see him i just can't help but laugh my ass off!!

eh, you know how it is spurious.
    one day they love you, the next they wanna punch your lights out.
    most just don't know how to roll (heh, heh) with it.

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I was trying not to say anything about that. Although when I was a kid, at the high school in the next town over, there was an infamous episode in which someone kept taking a shit in weird places, like between the gymnastics mats. Apparently, according to friends who attended that school, the principal got on the horn and had a little talk with the student body about it, and finished with, "Remember ... beware the Phantom Crapper!"

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

How did that post ever die?
    Maybe he's a train shitter.
    Like train spotting only shitting on trains instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.