What is this crime called?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Sep 10, 2007.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My daugther was waiting for her train to come home from school last Thursday, and a group opf 3 kids (2 girls and 1 boy) started hitting her, kicking her and spitting at her, and they threw her school jumper on the train tracks, and when my daughter (stupidly) went to get it back they said "if you come back on the platform we will beat you up again" so she went over the other side and caught the bus home with her friend and brother.
    When i called my local police station they said "there is nothing we can do, you have to call British Transport Police, so i asked them for they're number and they said we are not allowed to give out they're number" :shrug:

When the transport police came to see my daughter (who may i add acted really quickly) said that it was assault but in my eyes it's attempted murder, they kept my daughter on the tracks therefore wanting her dead, therefore attempted murder.

My daughter is now affraid to go out on her own, and has to take a small spray with her everywhere, lucky though her brother and her boyfriend was there so they also gave a statement, and the police were suppose to go and see her this week, but the girl and her family are no where to be seen, now this girl has been suspended from school the first week they went back after the summer holidays, and the school are saying "well she has behaviour problems" SO WHAT?? all because you have "problems" doesnt mean you have a free card to do what you want when you want. i know if my kids did this i would punish them so serverly.

So what would you call this crime assault or somthing else?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

How old were the kids who assaulted your daughter?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Assault. Unless the kids were relatively old(like my age)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Attempted Murder requires the intention to kill, not just the possible outcome of death.
    It was assault.
    As shitty as it was, it was not Attempted Murder.

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

one of them was 15, the other (the boy) was 13 and the last one was 16.

All i want to do is get hold of these so called kids and slap them but i cant if i do then i will get into trouble. And the school wants me to go into a meeting with they're perants, well like that will ever happen (NO WAY)

9. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

I know this is not the mature approach, but i would find them and beat the shit of them.
    I hate people like that, they give young people a bad name. But you gotta wonder what kind of individual does that shit?

I hope they get what they deserve!!!!

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

oh they will because there is NO way that i will ever stop until they are punished.

and i know what you mean, its not the mature approach but its what i want to do aswell, but like i said i cant, not all young people are bad just the ones that can get away with murder (not literally) because they are mummy and daddies little darlings, but i am taking this to court and i will make sure they get what they are deserve

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Why not? :bugeye:

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

what so they can sit there and say they're little darling has behavoral (sp) problems and taking it to court will just make it worse! i dont think so, they can never justify what they're kids did to my daughter and has far has i am concerned it doesnt matter what sort of problems she's got she's still a danger to society!!

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If it ever goes to court, I bet your refusal to meet with the parents at the school will come back and bite you in the butt.

14. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Don´t fight hate with hate, it can´t be done like that.

15. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

I don't know what kind of school your daugther attends, but most schools don't give a shit. The head and staff will reassure you that they get to the bottom of it,but they do nothing. And even if the staff are willing to do something, there is only so much they can do, they won't able to protect your kid at every corner.

If your daughter has an older silbing or cousin, why don't you have them go to these individuals and just have a little talk with them e.g. If you touch my sister/cousin again, i will beat the shit out of you.

Nothing scares a bully like angry older relatives

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i know i should calm down and orelander is right i should meet with her perants but i can't bring myself to, they're little darling of a daughter hurt my daughter so i wouldn't be able to sit in the same room has them.

I feal what they did was way out of order, and i dont know if i can be trusted to see her and her mum and dad face to face. i dont know what else to do i am just so angry, it wouldn't have taken much for a train to come along at
    70mph and kill my daughter no one will be able to sit in a room and justify that to me.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

As many cameras as there are in Britain, was it caught on film? Will the Port Authority let you see it? Will the other children's parents be shown it? If they are shown the actions or their little darlings, they won't be able to say a thing.

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes they do have the cctv footage of the attack. and no i am not allowed to see it, but the police said that my daughter was just waiting for the train so i know i dont have to doubt her.

they will no doubt blame her actions on her "problems" this girl may i remind you was suspended just 2 days after going back to school after the summer holidays for beating up a first year pupil at the school.

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Could it be that she got what others here are suggesting her older sibling/cousin do? Its retaliation?

20. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

but my daughter did nothing for her to retaliate to!

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was your daughter. This is the other girl then. sorry sorry.

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no the victim of this assault was my daughter sorry for the confusion

23. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Well I'm not sure of the technical name, but the real crime here is that her supposed boyfriend and brother didn't beat the living shit out of those kids. If my sister or girlfriend were treated like that I would fight until I was bleeding from every part of my body to make sure the other kids received the same treatment. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of fairy-boys those two must have been to just stand there and watch a girl get beat up like that.

Fuck, this is what making all our boys into total wimps has done. Time was you would start a good old fashioned brawl over something half that bad. If I were the boyfriend I'd have already been arrested for kicking those kids into submission - and considered it damn worthwhile, too.