i'm real tied

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zakariya04, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hello guys

i'm really tired with all my work and stuff and all the wfie does is moan when i get home cos i am at the office to much

It would be best if she stops nagging and moaning and just lets me chill out, when i am at home.

i am at work now and she has already phone to ask whne i am going home, and when i said i do nt know, but probably leaving about 1 or2pm she was not happy and says i should finish at 12:00 as i left the house at 7:30am this mornign and got to work about 8:15am

bloody hell

thanks for reading
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    \Zak

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mountainhare Banned Banned

Don't people normally work until 5pm? 9 to 5 are the normal working hours in Aussie, so I'm surprised that she's complaining.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

WTF 1/2pm...does she bitch if the grass grows past an inch too?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Why? Registered Senior Member

How many hours do you work a week and how many hours per a day?

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

That's for the 40 hours a week crowd. Zak runs his own business, as I understand it. I think he easily works 12 hours a day.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and apparently on the weekend too.

10. Why? Registered Senior Member

Well, his wife should leave him if he doesn't slow down.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My husband works a LOT of hours a few times a year, especially when a military contract comes through.

Anyways, I have to pick up the slack at home and it's tiring. I felt like a single parent. He thinks he supporting his family, but what family? I could do it for a month or two, but long term??? No.

And especially not if he had time to meet with female friends and not me.

12. John99 Banned Banned

I agree.

13. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I bet you're a whiny liberal.

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Zak

I do not say this as a joke. I do not say it to belittle you.

You married her.

More fool you.

Okay, look ... I do sympathize, of a sort. I mean, I do, but my experiences are different. At some point, though, you need to just look her in the eye and say, "Just because I married you doesn't mean you get to treat me like shit for the rest of my life." And if she shoots back, as many people do, with something utterly stupid and only barely relevant, just shrug and ask, "Really? Is that all this is worth to you?"

To the other, if she comes back with something substantial and useful, use it as a starting point to figure out the problem.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Zak, ignore this advice ^^^

No offence Tiassa, but the dynamics of marriage are not the same in the East; you'll just be making his life more difficult and complicated.

Zak I suggest, you get your wife to help you with your work; since she's already managing your money, she should be good at it; she's probably just fed up and bored being stuck with the kids all day.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Fair 'nuff. I guess marriage in the East is even more bizarre than it seems in the West.

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Zak,

I woud ignore that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ advice as well. Right off the bat, I would say get into some couple's therappy. Based on what you described, I would say that your wife feels as if you are not keeping your committment to marriage and she doesn't know how to communicate well with you about it. She might feel lonely, unnoticed, unappreciated, etc. From her perspective, she might see your work as something you value more than her as it gets all your time.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

She is an educated woman who is stuck at home taking care of the kids, what she needs is to feel more involved in out of home stuff. And no she's assertive by nature, so she does not feel lonely, she merely vents her frustration on Zak.

19. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Why can't you relax with your wife? You don't have to go out or anything, just chill, discuss current events, so on...

That or reduce your work hours. Because you are risking your family, my friend.

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I would be surprised if your assessment and resolution were correct. Either way, I would take it to a couple's therappist. Clearly her behavior is strongly indicative of a communication problem.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its quite normal in Indian women.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We tend to a bit more demanding.

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hey MH

Well i think its more to do with woprking approximately 60hrs from mon - Friday plus weekends on top, which piss her off

Now as you come to mention it

yeah sometimes

11 hrs - 13 hrs per dayat least 5 days a week.

i have only had 2 sundays off in the last 21 days... This is busy even for me though

Ok i get the point orleander, but that was after a BUSINESS meeting in London and it was to eat my lunch which i would have done anyway. She happened to work at London bridge where i get my train from.

Tiassa,

thank you for this, i could adapt it a bit and try something like it

SAM

thank you for this advice.....

If my wife helped me with the busines that would be the start of the end... We have competely different approaches to buisness type matters

Thanks crunch CAT,

this is the impression i get from her

I have offered to buy her, her own business like an interent mailorder company or something she can do from home or from a small office..
    She just ummmms and rrrrsss

I can sometimes

but just check out what happened on Saturday night.

She bought this DVD called "pride and Prejudice" i nsaid thats watch it, and she did i mind cos its not the sort of thing i like.. I said no may as well put it on (she was doing the ironing) And then she says "i can think of some people in your/the family who have got a lot of pride and prejudice" and then she cam out with a mocking laugh.. i said yeah i know my dads mental (or something like that cos thats who she was refering too) and then the mocking lauhg continued, as if she had said somethign real clever. i then said,,"well atleast my family have got somethign to be proud about" when she heard this she said she does nto want to watch the DVd any more etc etc.. we spen tthe rest of the evening literally ignoring each other.

yeah tell me about it.

give them an inch and they take 10 miles!!!!

Anyone all thanks for reading and offering your advice.

My day has been a bit better today though, however i am still nto able to go home and soon it will be 7. which is atleast another 12 hours in the office.

~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak