Professional assasination

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Rusty, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Rusty Rusty Registered Senior Member

Hey guys planning to write a nice assasination novel so help me out and get me innovative ideas,links,photos ill be grateful if u oblige please slurge

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Be sure to have lots of cognitive dissonance if it's told in first person. Also, read some other books about assassins throughout history, and possibly organized crime if your character(s) will be dealing with other criminals.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Also, work on your language skills.

You didn't notice that your Thread Title is redundant and superfluous.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rusty Rusty Registered Senior Member

;touche dude i agree that my quote is redundant and superflous but this is a the first time im asking help from a forum i guess i shoulda been a little more politely persuasive and informative about the plot.dont u think?any way thanks for pointin out u got a sharp eye in vocabulary

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

'nice assassination novel' is a bit of a contradiction in terms.

9. Rusty Rusty Registered Senior Member

Links and photos ideas which have no history of failure,ideas which show artistic and signature styles are welcome simple day to day utensils which can turn lethal when rightly used,urban camouflouge,distraction which affect law enforcement,nulling evidence in the scene to maximum extent,the common ways used in cornering suspects by the law,and most importantly how to hide your identities an maintain a immaculate citizenship record amidst the executions,these are my credentials for which i need ideas for please help me out .the more hypothetical more better.kudos!!!!!!!!!

10. Rusty Rusty Registered Senior Member

i hear u dude,loud an clear and i get the message

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

A pen that turns into a rocket launcher with the flick of a hidden switch would be pretty cool.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A member of an internet forum, aimed at intelligent discussion, wishes to write a novel; for instance a 'nice' assassination novel. He projects this wish in posts that absolutely lack punctuation and the proper application of grammar, thus driving the average intellectual that frequents this forum insane with rage and also despair.

The enraged member has to get rid of his or her frustration. This results in a series of murders and suicides that are described in 12 lucid chapters.

Chapter one is about a man who swallows his mouse after reading said posts. This does not immediately kill him, but the keyboard that he rams up his ass does do the trick.

In chapter two a man is driven insane by the offending posts and he throws the computer out of the window. He lives on the 6th floor. A little girl is hit by the computer and she dies with her mother in tears next to her. The man witnesses this from his window and jumps down out of sheer desperation and guilt. He lands on the woman which dies and he survives but is crippled for the rest of his life.

Etc.

The last chapter

The gimmick that ties all this together is that all the people that murder or are murdered are related on some level. The man who swallows his mouse is the gay lover of the husband and father of the woman and child who die in chapter two. When this man hears about the death of his wife and child he is just thrilled. Finally he can come out of the closet and live with his gay lover. And then he hears about the death of his lover. Needless to say, he takes his gun and shoots himself. But first he posts a message on the forum in question that he is going to kill himself.

etc.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I hear you brother!

What about a coffee dispenser which dispenses a frothy brown liquid that melts the lips of anyone who sips it, and carries a deadly virus through the bloodstream that slowly disassociate all internal organs, turning the insides into a warm soup.

Imagine a wonderful scene at the pathologist where he makes his incision and gets splattered by hot entrails soup. In the movie version the role of pathologist is played by Dustin Hoffman.

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Cool, Hoffman would so shine in a role where he gets splattered by hot entrail soup. I can just see him screwing his face up and going "Jesus Christ!" in disgust now.

What about a CD which, when you play it, emits music so terrible that it causes the listener to repeatedly ram a pencil into his eardrums, spurting a bloody fountain all over the walls and ceiling, and anyone who comes in to see what all the screaming is is forced to do similarly, until the whole building is awash with blood and piles of bodies are blocking all the exits?

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You mean as an idea for a novel or an actual product?

16. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

As an actual product. If I run it up the flagpole do you think anyone will salute?

(Sorry for the strange language. It's how us businesspeople talk.)

17. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

No if nice old lady is assassinated by the serial killer refrigerator.

18. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I had an idea once on the subject, I even have the domain name to prove it. However I can't tell you the plot line, just in case... well.... someone carries it out.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I think it has been done already:
    http://www.amazon.com/Oops-I-Did-Again/dp/B00004SCX6

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

How about a president get assassinated and some federal investigator is sent to track down the killer and bring him to justice. The federal investigator then discovers an immensly intricate plan involving thousands of people that all led up to the assasination... and the plan seems to have been initiated some 300 years in the past. The farther back he goes, the weirder things get and he finds evidence of technology beyond his time the farther back he goes. Eventually he reaches some final clue that takes him far into the future where he discovers his presidents assination is necessary to prevent human extinction... and then everything comes back to him... he is the one whom assasinated the president to save the future as he himself is from the future.

21. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Inspector who is obsessed with a beautiful woman, kills her husband (professionally) and leads the case to be close to her.
    Anyone on his way will be assassinated too.

Could be nice thriller with a lot of suspense, voyeurism, obsession, claustrophobic atmosphere...

* (I have this script called "Fright" from 2000)

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A boy is send to assassination school high in the mountains of Tibet, where the peaceful people of Tibet study the rituals of professional assassination and share their wisdom with the rest of the world for a hefty fee. It's a professional school after all.

You could now string the time the boy spend at school out in 6 different volumes a la 'harry potter'.

In the first year they learn to assassinate ants. They study the different methods, drowning, fire, chemicals, stamping, under different conditions. It ends with a practical test where the boy has to face a nest of angry fire ants.

In the second year they go further and study the art of assassinating amphibians. Different methods are applied, blowing up frogs with a straw, salt, drowning (highly ineffective), application of objects of opportunity (rocks), the use of simple weapons (sharpened sticks, a rusty knife). The year ends with a practical test where they are up against a Chinese Giant Salamander.

Third year - reptiles

The fourth year is where it gets really interesting when they start to tackle warmblooded animals and get used to the scent of blood and spilled entrails. The start with birds and apply all professional methods available.
    The year ends with a practical test where the youngsters have to apply their cunning against a group of angry pigeons.

In the fifth year they go to assassinate mammals for the first time. I can assure you that the whole class jumped when during the first lesson of the year the teacher unleashed a cage of angry voles on the class room and ordered the pupils to assassinate them with nothing more than a chainsaw. It was a hard lesson, but a valuable one.
    At the end of the fifth year there was a practical test. They had to assassinate a bonobo before it got the chance to have sex with them.

In the sixth year the assassination of humans was thought. A whole new load of theory had to be studied and processed. And finally they started practising on humans for real.
    At the end of the 6th year they were ordered to assassinate on of the other pupils in their class. Although everybody knew that they were to assassinate another pupil, nobody knew of each other who their target was. This led to lots of jolly mistakes and fuck ups resulting in belly aching laugther!

The people that survived this final year and managed to assassinate their target were given a diploma. It proudly said: professional assassin.