Actors and Actresses you Can't Stand

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by shorty_37, Sep 1, 2007.

1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

What Actors or Actresses do you find really suck at acting, like when you find out they
    are in a movie you go damn.

For me I can't stand Pierce Brosnon and Keanu Reeves off the top of my head for men and
    Pamela Anderson for women.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Before I answer, how do you mean the question; do you mean can't stand them as a person, or can't stand them as actors/their acting?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Good point I will fix that.......I mean their acting....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

I can't stand Eddie Murphy or Susan Sarandon.

~String

8. countezero Registered Senior Member

Eddie Murphy? He was great in the 80s. I still laugh at Beverly Hills Cop...

I can't stand Ben Affleck. What a loser. Another is Natalie Portman. She can't act and she consistently gets rave reviews.

9. superstring01 Moderator

Whaaaaaat? She's awesome! What makes you say 'dat!?

10. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

You didn't like V for Vendetta?

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Keanu Reeves I can't stand. Ben Affleck I appreciate when he's working with Kevin Smith. Tom Cruise repulses me, and is about the only new name I can add to the list. By and large, though, I'm so disconnected from the common marquee hits of Hollywood that I couldn't tell you who's in it. I happened to see part of Garden State last weekend while drinking at the Cyclops, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That was, I've been told, a good film. Horsepucky! The best thing in it was the hot, wet teenager, and they spoiled that scene with a golf cart.

Couldn't tell you who's in it, though. And that's the thing. I don't care. To draw a parallel, if I still pick on Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Puddle of Mudd, and Papa Roach, it's because I don't know who the hell is in the Top 40 these days, and most likely don't want to know.

But I will say that it's getting to the point that Ben Stiller and Carmen Diaz ought to be prohibited by law from ever again appearing in the same film.

(Say what you want about Susan Sarandon, but two performances earn her a lifetime pass: Bull Durham and Rocky Horror Picture Show. Thankfully, she generally makes different films than the kind I'm likely to see.)

Oh, hell ... Barrymore. Drew Barrymore. I almost enjoyed a chick flick once, but Drew Barrymore absolutely wrecked it. Boys on the Side was the last time I ever sat through a chick flick.

12. juju Registered Member

Paris Hilton CANNOT act. Have you seen House of wax? Ugh... Hilary Duff seems nice but her acting ticks me off, it just seems like she's forced to do it sometimes, which I don't like.
    A good actor is, what's his face...the guy in meet the parent's and meet the fockers, he plays gaylord's dad , (actual name before skinwalker sends me a message saying i've 'insulted')
    ....yeah...

13. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

Dustin Hoffman.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Drew Barrymore! i cant stand her, she has less telant than a chocolate fire gaurd!

15. Vega Banned Banned

Steven Seagal and Cameron Diaz!

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

OMG House Of Wax is soooooooo bad!! it was a waste of film!!

17. juju Registered Member

Thanks for that. Dustin Hoffman. Good bloke.

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I try best to forget the bad ones and concentrate only on the good ones. There's so many bad actors and only a few great ones. It would be easier, for me at least , to list the great not the damned.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  19. juju Registered Member

Yes! I know...I need to hunt down the person who chose Paris Hilton for the part...
    Okay, nothing against her (actually there is), it's not her fault she's famous because of her money but what annoys me is she takes advantage of her meaningless fame...just because you have the money, doesn't mean you can buy acting skills and singing skills, oh, and writing skills.........money=gucci not money='because I have it, all of a sudden I can sing, act and write SO well...'

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

steven segal and tara reid.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

uke:

21. juju Registered Member

Which actors/actresses do you find to be good?

22. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Who saw House of Wax??? And why?

Did you not know it would suck major balls? And if you didn't - how are you so stupid? And if you did know, and saw it anyway, why are you so masochistic?

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hEY ALL

I CANT STAND THanks and Tooze

~~~~~~~~~~
    Cheers
    zak