Hi, Im looking for a few things...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by xcaleber, Aug 31, 2007.

1. xcaleber Registered Member

I know quite a few people have shared their papers and journals on here, but I have been away for awhile I can't find any. Could anyone link me to some papers or articles that members of sciforums have written. I'm tired of reading these banal thoughts and ideas. I would like something to do with more of an author's point or anything would be great. Thanks so much for anyone that replies.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i am halfway through writing my 'eternal universe' philosophy in rough version, i will post you a small paragraph of it. i wont post anymore of this until it is complete with publishing.

'
    Eternal Universe

Empty form
    Existence as a whole, firstly the spatial dimensional form, that we refer to as space.This foundation allows physical energy to reside, separation of energy illuminates universal distance. Take two cubic meters consisting of 1000 particles, Looking at the area not occupied by particles, we as humans see nothing. In reality that which people see as empty, is the framework of the universe. Putting all energy aside, something else exists, that which evades all our senses. Except the consciousness and logical intelligence of the human mind, we understand if not observe it. If you look direct at the empty force, you see through its existence. '

peace.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. xcaleber Registered Member

cool. This is what I was looking for! Can't wait to read it when it's finished!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah i will be glad to post the whole thing when its completed. i dont know howlong it will take for it to be completed to be honest. i dont want to rush anything because i want quality not quantity. im also trying my hardest for it to appeal to regular folks aswell as the scientific community. because i have noticed that the general public and the "regular joe" dont read much about this type of thing. i dont want to dumb anything directly down, but i also dont wish for it to go over the heads of alot of regular people. so im aiming for a medium, which appeals to everybody.

there is also a thread somewhere in human science called "the femanization of man" or something like that. a member called satyr posted one of his papers int hat thread. wich was quite good, you might want to search for it and have a read. i can remember other members posting thier own work in the past, but i cant remember the thread names.

peace.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

You're welcome.

9. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

It was no trouble at all.