ufo NASA

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by scorpius, Aug 24, 2007.

1. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

the lights are fake, this becomes apparent towards the end of the clip.
    the objects floating around probably are too.

i clicked on the "more info" on the right of the screen, none was displayed.
    so, what do we have here? my opinion is it's a fraud, a fake, a knock off, a cheap imitation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I agree, fake.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

8. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

It would help if I knew what the film quality was, what the camera was, what it was actually filming and where, currently it could very well be a microscope watching herpes migrate across a slide.

I know that astronauts saw flashes while in orbit when there was sunspot activity, as a result of high energy particles hitting their retinas. A film camera or even a digital one may be the same.
    The slow moving white object was probably space junk illuminated by the sun.

9. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

I don't know the answers to your questions, Odin'Izm, but Marshall Space Flight Center is the place to look to find answers. I think the Marshall video on the top left of the page is a lower quality version of the one in the OP.
    http://www.msfc.nasa.gov/news/news/video/1999/video99-091.htm
    Those floating spheres seen in the OP video are ice particles near the shuttle's camera, of course.