A.S.I.G.N. Takes giant step!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by bloodhound31, Jul 31, 2007.

1. bloodhound31 Registered Member

G'day all,

Thanks to my good friend Ron (Tailwag) at aussiepeople.com and his awesome guidance in web development, A.S.I.G.N. Observatory website is now ready to go it alone with its own dedicated domain name.

Henceforth, the new address for A.S.I.G.N. is asignobservatory.com I would love it if you included this link on your websites if you have them...(Nothing like a free plug, hehehehe) Incidentally, I have a links page on mine, where I would be happy to return the favor and include your links.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone for your advice and support along the way. This little project just started off as a home project, that became a passion, obsession and a runaway train that has developed into a beaut website that is ever growing.

I had no idea that it would open so many doors and take me where it has. I have learned so much from people like all of you about photography techniques, processing software and telescope equipment. I am blown away by the fellowship of the beautiful astronomy community worldwide!

I am ever grateful for the friendship and camaraderie of all the amateur astronomers I have met on the forums, and will continue to be a contributor to my peers, adviser to those starting out and student of those more worldly than I.

God bless you all!

Yours humbly,

Baz.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007