Help Get Me Fired!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jul 17, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I want to get fired so I can collect unemployment. Actually I would like to find another job so I've begun applying to places through monster.com, does anyone know if those jobs listed are really "actual" positions or just some sort of temp thing?

Also what must I know when seeking unemployment and such? How must they fire me? Can I kick over something and they fire me then collect it?

I refuse to work with these people anymore. (not that I have much, but thank god I hopefully won't need to)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. original sine Registered Senior Member

Fuck off, there's no way I would try to enable a parasite. Why don't you get another job and just quit?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Type a letter saying that you wish to resign your position. Be polite and thank everyone for their support and cooperation for the period you worked there. Be sure to make a point of underlining how much you enjoyed working there and that it was a learning and enriching experience which will stand you in good stead in your future career. Put the letter in an envelope (without a date), look up other opportunities, and the day you find another job give a week's notice and hand in your letter.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

That's brilliant!

8. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I dont think being unemployed would be good for you...youd just become more isolated than you are now.

And your psyche would shrink to the size of a raisin.

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I am not a parasite, I will leech off the unemployment as long as I can, you will pay me for existing, time is now at hand for revenge on those who gave me money etc! Now you will really be givin it to me, muahaha

PS This is a joke statement

10. original sine Registered Senior Member

Actually, you could just tell them about your blog.
    That might get you fired, or at the least, management would keep a close eye on your activities.
    Misconduct is a quick way to get fired.

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Like what?

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

You should donate your brain to science when you die. Just so we can figure out what the fuck is going on up there :bugeye:

13. original sine Registered Senior Member

I'm sure you can think of some inappropriate workplace activities. You could tell people exactly how you feel about them. But I would strongly suggest not getting fired, and doing exactly what S.A.M. recommended to ensure a reputable position in future endeavors.

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Another brilliant idea!

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If you resign, do you get unemployment? Don't you have to be fired?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Are you saying you don't know how to get fired? Show up late smoking a cig, dress in rags, cuss alot especially at the customers, take long lunches, fall asleep in the back, lose stuff, vandalize the equipment... Who knows they may promote you like in Office Space.

17. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

It's really not that difficult. I've managed to get fired from all the jobs I've had so far.

Paper-round - Don't turn up for work a few times.

Office job - Arse around and try to do anything but work. When I went to the toilet every half hour, just for something to do, they fired me. Turning up to work late, wearing the same clothes as the day before, with a raging hangover and without having washed or brushed your teeth is also a good one. Oh, yeah, and strawberry milkshake congealed in your hair completes the look.

Public Service - Be rude to customers. Don't worry about details when completing tasks others will have to deal with (especially seniors), and generally fuck things up because you can't be bothered to do it properly.

Just a few examples of ways I've been fired. I must be naturally talented, but I put very little effort into it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

how about you go and take a part time course, study until you are qualified for a job that you enjoy. also a job that you can work your way up the ladder with high promotion.

or get a small buisness loan from your bank and start up your own buisness, even if its a small buisness like a cafe, its still your own buisness. i think being your own boss would help you alot,

if you want to get fired bitchslap your boss in the face and tell him where to stick his job.

peace.

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

My crazy coworker just left, this is the first I've seen of her in months, she made the hours seem like years and basically got me angry with whatever came out of her mouth. She's entirely insane just like everyone here is, I plan to quit ASAP (when I find another job or can't take this one anymore). The ridiculiousness of this position is now evident to me, that's why they had 1 person they just hired quit with 2 weeks notice (basically none cuz she wasn't really trained yet) and this new manager who has yet to turn up.

Today they told me to triple audit the airbills we use, even though I process and audit them the first time. I was like, umm what? No I'm not doing that... this woman telling me wasn't really my manager anyways, she was sick on 1 month leave with a back issue. I was laughing saying "I really don't think it matters, I am not going to do that." She printed something to show me and I threw it away, this is complete nonsense. They're making this job so hard it's even difficult to breath!

I will leave soon, I am desperate to leave, do any of you want or need some help for your company cuz I'm not staying here that's for certain, lmao.

You should hear how many are being fired, quitting, or going mad, it's completely insane. The woman here who was helping me didn't help, she made things worse and more difficult. I easily accomplished my tasks but she would have something to say every minute about them. I am not gonna listen to that crazyiness when they transfer me, take that to the bank!

I can't believe how utterly nuts they are, they make-up policies that are completely ludicrious, they are unaware of the simpliest things yet when they make an error somehow relate it to what I was not doing properly. I can go on an on about how completely sick and disgusting these people are, they leave me here for 3 months working open-close utterly alone, they come back and harass me for just completely stupid nothingness.

Grrr, it was 1 day with this woman, you see how much I typed? It was 11 am she arrived here till 7 pm, she will drive me crazy in a few more weeks.