Hot Chicks or Cure Cancer?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by madanthonywayne, Jul 10, 2007.

?

Cure cancer or hot chicks? (see OP)

1. I'm male, and I would choose a cure for cancer.

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. I'm male, and I would choose hot chicks.

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. I'm female, and I would choose a cure for cancer

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. I'm female, and I would choose hot dudes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

You're out fishing in the middle of nowhere when you are abducted by aliens. After performing humiliating tests on you for a few hours, the aliens tell you that to make up for your trouble, they want to give you a gift. You can choose either:
    A. You will wake up tommorow with the knowledge necesary to cure all forms of cancer.
    or
    B. You will wake up tommorow and be irresistable to the opposite sex. You will be able to have anyone you desire. ​
    So.............hot chicks or cure cancer?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

I would choose cure cancer; the inevitable fame would make me irresistible to the opposite sex, not to say that I'm not already irresistible...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Yeah, like that Jonas Salk guy who cured Polio. He could hardly fight off all the babes!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I would choose B. Option A is too much of a burden. I'd have to spend the rest of my life saving enough money to fund any cure, and people would think I was crazy. It'd be pretty frustrating after the first few days.

8. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Money comes first and everything will follow. Cure cancer bb.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

yep! I mean curing cancer would make you irresistible, not that you are already are.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If we cured all forms of cancer, the human population on the planet would soon become overwhelming. Even now, over half of the population of the world is constantly hungry, and starvation is a serious threat.

Baron Max

11. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Correct.
    However, with more people, there would be more desire to slaughter one another, as you earthlings have been doing for millenia. You know, "natural selection" and "survival of the fittest."

So the population issue may be moot. :itold:

12. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I voted for hot chicks.
    As long as one other person voted to cure cancer (thanks buddy), I don't have to worry about it any more and can happily cavort with all the hot chicks.

13. Facial Valued Senior Member

I vote for a cure for cancer, because it is almost a guarantee for having both, really.

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I would haggle...make it a cure for cancer AND heart disease.

Deal?

15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Hot chicks, of course.

Like the song says:
    The world don't wanna be saved...
    Only left alone.

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Brilliant!

I'd choose to get laid, you all know my situation, I cannot take it anymore and may soon die from lack of female, therefore I have no choice in the matter, to live longer I must get laid!

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

LOL - knowing your luck, the aliens would grant you 'irresistibility' to females
    .....and right after they dropped you off at your house, you would walk straight to your computer, and sit in your room by yourself posting on the internet about how you couldn't get laid. You would be this super handsome super sexy woman magnet, but you'd never leave the house to actually use your power.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

sell the cure....buy the puntang.

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Completely untrue. Life expectency would increase a bit mainly because of the young people who wouldn't die of cancer anymore, but we'd all die of heart failure or something else when we were old. Our bodies were not designed to last forever.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i am a honest enough male to admit pleasing my penis comes first

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It depends on how mischievous the aliens were now.

I mean you could choose option A and find that all the knowledge crammed into your tiny cranium makes you less intelligible than an Autistic on crack. So simply your new found discovery makes you Obsessive-Compulsive writing a myriad of notation that nobody but yourself can understand.

If you go for option B, you could find your Grandmother, Mother and Sister giving you a little too much loving (and that by all means is wrong). As well as all those people of the opposite sex out there that you don't find attractive, perhaps even some of the same sex which think their women trapped in a mans body.

Personally I'd pull option C, escape, find the Alien navigation control and crash the little SOB's into a fiery oblivion.

22. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Cancer is only a problem in the developed world, where people actually live long enough to get it.

23. sniffy Banned Banned

this said seems rather one gender orientated