Compose UR Own Fake E-mail Scam

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jul 9, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It's a game, a fun one. Write your own version of those fake e-mails everyones getting, ya know the ones that try saying you are owed money, etc. I'll give it a go...

----------------------------

Subject: Urgent News From Lost Relatives

Hello, my name is Jarib Nagher and I was born an raised here in Pakistan, some time ago I married into a very rich family and was given the opportunity to visit your country. It was at that time I began my wandering of your nation, during this time I learned many things. I was privy to rather sensitive information that told me of your families heritage, of your past and how you'd come into alot of wealth but it had not yet been collected. It was then I decided, I would have to help you locate it and more importantly make you aware of its existence.

For this reason I will be happy to correspond with you in e-mail and give you more information about the money you are owed. It seems that during your prior generations this money was deposited overseas in a bank called Treston Martial Law Bank Of Numerica. I have located this account and have certain ties to the government there which will allow me to retrieve this for you!!!

All that is required is a simple fee for negotiating with this bank, it's 1/10 of the total sum, coming to 20,000 USD. Once I have this I can pay them on your behalf and then they will wire the money to you. You may call them here (630) 572-1920 and put your mind to ease. The man will tell you he is a representitive of my country with important access to this banks systems.

Please respond ASAP and let me know what you intend to do, this is very urgent as I have alot of contacts who soon will be moving on from their current positions. If acted on we can secure the money within 10 working business days and you'll be given what is owed. If you concede please deposit 20,000 to The Bank Of Russia in account number #98764564-911

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you very soon

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

The phone number doesn't work

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Nice scam. I'd keep the one tenth payment on the lowdown 'til you've piqued their interest, though. Could put some people off.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I demand you compose your own fake e-mail immediately !!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.