should i keep trying?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JetPilot, Jul 7, 2007.

1. JetPilot Registered Senior Member

I have this habit of automatically rejecting a woman if I get flaked on or somehow disrespected while in the process of trying to get with them. But I really like this one, my question is: do women like being pursued?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fishtail Registered Senior Member

If you do not click the first couple of meetings keep away, you have to read the signs old boy, words like (sod off) mean keep away, a touch (could ) mean may be.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

The question is do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you prefer easy pickins or love the challenge?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes women do, but be carefull not to be accused of stalking!!

8. JetPilot Registered Senior Member

ya thats the thing with it, the whole stalker thing. It keeps guys from chasing women around and stuff. And then they always bitch about the lack of nice guys around, not realizing those are probably most of the stalkers themselves.

Meh, I'm just gonna pursue it.

9. allisone417 i'll be in my room Registered Senior Member

Yes, we liked to be pursued...why do you think so many wear make up and revealing clothing? Its for you. Men are traditionally supposed to pursue women, like the other multitude of species. However, first impressions last only seconds, so If a girl doesnt want you around, then you'd better scram, better luck next time. You can tell if she's into you. Its not so secret, our languages are not so indecipherable to each other. We're meant to reproduce, meant to be together biologically. Nothing will keep the genders apart. These little social rules are only to make it fun, a challenge for a more satisfying reward, so dont dispair. If you're really into someone, let them know without telling them outright. Don't be a big shot, or a jerk, or a stalker. When someone is very interested in a women, she loves it...its so rare and great to know that something sets her apart from the other wombs. Let her know.

Don't blame me if she turns out to be a bitch, though.

10. John99 Banned Banned

She will want you more if you ignore her, well that is only if she was interested to begin with.

11. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Well said.... *bow*

I suppose it works surprisingly well indeed when you ignore the type of girls that gets lots of attention by just enjoying the time with your mates, etc. They almost always want your attention somehow.

12. allisone417 i'll be in my room Registered Senior Member

Hey, I should know, right?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Why in hell do you have any interest in a woman who disses you? Are you a masochist? There's obviously no "chemistry" between you, nothing upon which to build a healthy relationship, so what's the point? If you're attracted to her it has to be pure lust. Keep your eyes open, some other gal will arouse your lust and she'll be a better match for you.

If you've been together for a while and she gets cranky, well she's just letting her guard down, letting you see her in all of her facets. You have to decide if she's cranky in a way that you can easily brush off, or if she really gets to you, and based upon that you stay with her or break up, after first having a conversation about it to see if she realizes what she's doing. But if a woman acts that way before you even get to know her, she's doing it on purpose. She doesn't like you. You may catch her on a good day some time and she'll take pity on you and treat you nicely, but that doesn't change the fact that down inside, she doesn't like you.

If this whole thing is because you weren't being honest with her, if you were pretending to be someone you're not, playing games and strutting, and she didn't like that... Well start being yourself around her, but do NOT pursue her. Let her see that you're not really that "playah" that you were pretending to be. Maybe she'll give you a second chance, or maybe she still won't like you because of who you are. But let her make the choice. And meanwhile keep checking out the other ladies.

Life is too short to chase after somebody who doesn't want you.

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I also concur that is why I wanna quit my job and tell them where to stuff it

Also that's why I'm not pursing Carolyn anymore either, she is just to confusing and lifes wayyyy toooo shorttt (I hope to die by age 30)

15. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

From personal experience I'd say yes they do like to get chased, because it makes them feel wanted, thus elevating their self-esteem. However, chasing them conveys neediness and makes you less attractive. You won't get laid (a lot) this way. If you resist the temptation to chase them but instead don't give a shit, and have the mentality that you are wanted and not them, which they will pick up on, they will chase you instead. I've seen this work with many girls. It's fun too. Don't let them win you over, push them away (gently) whenever they get too close to invading your personal space, in a cocky/funny way. They will want you more if you do this. Also, this works better if you're attractive in other ways, such as some physical attributes or personality traits.

16. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

'chemistry' can be created. Also maybe he doesn't want a relationship, but just sex.

you forget, some people like the thrill of the chase.

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

That's what you like to think. Aren't you attracted to for example, 'hot' movie stars or singers? They aren't 'very interested in you' (although many of you do like to think that, lol). Instead women are into these people because they are famous, usually combined with other perceived attractive traits conveyed by the media to expand the female fan base.

Women like masculine men. Men that can dominate and control them, by their presence, not force. Men that convey the ability to lead, this behavior was programmed 10,000's of years ago, when people still lived in tribes, women had to find men capable of leading the group, thus increasing the chance that the man, as the leader of the group, is able to protect offspring and thus ensure reproduction.

What you described was a feminine man, easily controlled and made into "settling down" so that you can reproduce, act on your biological instinct.

18. Willy Banned Banned

She does'nt want to be with you, so none of this matters.

19. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

He could make her want to be with him, if he conveyed above behavior.

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Just grab some chloroform or perhaps an over-sized club and go caveman-style on her head. Problem solved.

Oh yeah, and don't blame me if you wind up in jail, though.

- N