Making Love

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Orleander, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

What do you think making love is? Why do people call it that? True, it does sound nice and pleasant and mating/breeding/mounting are all so crass.
    But the mental picture I have of making love is something I've never done. So I'm thinking I have the wrong picture in my head of what it is.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

its expressing your love with your minds and bodies in a display of sensual passionate embrace.

now for the mans opinion, its sex.

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Making luV is the mating of the female with the male. They become one and so get very sexually excited. This occurs when male has things to offer female for purposes of pleasure (outside mating). As time passes as long as said male keeps / maintains sources of pleasure for said female she will continue mating. To her mating is secondary but the other pleasures primary. How many females would leave their men if they found themselves broke or without actual riches? Many I suspect..

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

It's supposed to be the emotional attachment and being with someone really special for more than just physical pleasure, not just an "I wanna fuck". It's not really about the sex all that much at all. Unfortunately it's all too uncommon these days, it's like putting up a cheap shelf, anything for a good screw....

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

A statement which illustrates that you are as uninformed and ignorant on this subject as most issues you prattle on about ludicrously.

9. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

A sugar-coated term for any sexual intercourse or f***ing.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

me and my wife got together when i was totaly broke and just got out of jail. i had nothing to give her apart from my love my personality and my cock,

maybe she likes to be around me, maybe she thinks i am funny. but im guessing its the dick,

nah we are friends aswell as lovers. if we didnt get together as lovers we would have been friends still because we have a good time together and enjoy each others company.

maybe thats the difference between sex and making love, ever thought of it that way?. when you bang a woman you hardly know and have no connection with thats sex. but when you have a bond and deep connection with somebody, when you are good friends and have lots of feelings toward each other and you express those feelings and joys with intimate passion, thats making love,

sex is way different when you are just fucking some chick oppose to having sex with the one you love and care for. its much different.

peace.

11. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Really? I haven't noticed.

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If there is a difference between making love and f***king, is it the emotions only? So people who love each other don't f**k?

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i have.

peace.

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

fucking requires no kissing

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I've no idea what you're talking about, Killjoy's a right me brether!

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the clue is in the word itself. making "love" you can hardly make love to a complete stranger who you have no feelings for,

people who love each other can fuck ofcourse, but when they fuck it means more to them than just sex, there is emotion involved and feelings.

i have never cheated on my wife, sleeping with another women would not mean the same to me as sleeping with my wife, it would be meaningless.

peace.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

and no consideration for how hard you pound her.

peace.

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

hahah

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

or what position either

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh Crap. That means my husband has been trying to make love and I haven't been letting him.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It just sounds so boring!

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

aslo after love making you are required to stay awake. after sex your not.

i actualy never go to sleep straight after sex. i usualy get up and do something. or have something to eat after a shower or something.

peace.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the love making isnt boring though.

peace.

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

sex should never be boring

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

people say it gets boring after a certain age or after you have been with the same person for a long time. but i dont think thats true. aslong as you both have a good imagination and are willing to experiment it shouldent get boring.

peace.