what is the daftest thing you have ever ever done?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Jun 30, 2007.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

what is the daftest thing you have ever ever done? And Why?

mine has got to be: i once cancelled an important operation to go to a concert!! and why, because i wanted to go its has simple has that, i was absolutly dreading the operation and then i saw that "Green Day" were playing in my local town so i bought tickets and cancelled the operation, i know looking back it was stupid but we all do stupid things sometimes!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I went to a therapist about this - due to the fact that I tend to beat myself up by constantly replaying my worst moments over and over again in my head.

The stupidest thing I've ever done (that I will admit to online) was to play a prank on a recreation center I used to attend when I was around 9 years old. I called an expensive 900 line, and left the phone off the hook. If I remember correctly, it cost the place a lot of money, and I was banned from it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

The dumbest thing I've ever done was at a marching band competition my senior year in high school. I played tenors (5 drums) and my friend and I decided to do a cool trick with our sticks during a break. We put it in the show right before we went on and we both ended up dropping our drumsticks... during our solo... during a state competition. The band went silent for about 12 counts. We effed up the bands score for the competition.

I look back on it and it was one of the funniest things I've ever done.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I married my first husband who didn't have a job, had never had a job, and then I proceeded to work 2 jobs to support us.

9. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I needed to prove that I was in a certain place at a certain time. So we thought it best to prove if we had a photograph. The original plan was to use a newspaper to prove the date however as it was December we used an advent calender opened on the correct day.