Cruel and Unusual?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by S.A.M., Jun 28, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Convicted murderer wants taxpayers to pay for sex-change operation

Robert Kosilek was convicted of strangling his wife in 1990. Now known as Michelle, Kosilek is serving a life sentence in Massachusetts.

For the last year, he has been fighting the state in federal court, trying to convince a judge to order the government to pay for a sex-change operation. His lawyers say by refusing to pick up the tab for the surgery, corrections officials are subjecting the 58-year-old inmate to cruel and unusual punishment.

"I would not want to continue existing like this," Kosilek testified, according to the Associated Press.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/06/convicted-murde.html

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

whats cruel and unusual is that this gender bender was allowed to walk the earth after killing his wife

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Cruel and unusual? Hardly. He hates his penis, oh well.

He's in jail. Maybe he can just play the part of a woman.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

I'm sure the ACLU or some other commie org will help him/her.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. pragmathen 0001 1111 Registered Senior Member

Hey buddy don't let the door hit you on the way out. This scumbag deserves nothing.

Is it ironic that I'm pro-choice but kinda-sorta against the death penalty and that I know sandy is pro-life and for the death penalty? Still, in this case, guy's gotta go. Every day he spends breathing in our air is one day too many. He obviously doesn't value life so much so ... (I know, I know, the irony is grating its wheels right now).

9. fishtail Registered Senior Member

I would go half and half, let the state pay for the removal of the male bits,
    like do that now any way, and he can pay for the rest, when and if he/it can afford it.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

just give him a knife and tell him to hack it of, tax payers are already paying enough for him to be in jail, why should you pay for him to becomme a woman??

11. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

If he wasn't in prison the government wouldn't pay.

Since he is in prison, he doesn't have the freedom to have that surgery done, let alone ask for the government to pay.

Whilst I'm understanding of the mental trauma transvestites go through, I still think this is tough shit. His wife didn't have the opportunity to do anything once he finished her off.