Help me with assignment...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Assignment 1 for session 5

Make a note of the thoughts which you have had in the past which justified your decision to drink drive.

Do you recognize any of these thoughts to be myths? Please explain how you would now challenge the myths you have identified you used to have.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

The police are out to kill me, so why should I obey the laws which are decisioned to take away my fundamental freedoms to drink? and which laws are designed for the police to bully me with? The police always bully me I'm a victim, this is how I justified my decision to drink drive.

Do you recognize any of these thoughts to be myths? Please explain how you would now challenge the myths you have identified you used to have.

They are not myths its the truth. How is it a myth, if it was a myth then I wouldn't have been done for drink driving. Me doing this assignment is proof that it was not myths. They are not myth therefor I would not challenge them.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

^ OK that sounds pretty dumb. I need to make sound like what they want to hear!

Otherwise they might think am deluded.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

By the way good news, I've stopped drinking. I ain't touched it for over 2 weeks.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

VERY very proud. I don't even know you and I'm very happy for you.:bravo:

Oh and when I drank and drove, it was because I was drunk that I made that decision. Oh and young, when I thought I was invincible.