Signing People Up Using Their E-mail

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jun 25, 2007.

?

Answer

Poll closed Jul 10, 2007.
  1. Yes I've done it but not intentionally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes I've done it intentionally, they learn'd good too!

16.7%
  3. No I haven't done it and I never will

50.0%
  4. No I haven't done it but it sounds hilarious so off I go...

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I am still on active vacation, I will not be posting in any other threads except the one about my herbal experiment. Aside from that I had a very cool idea, I wanted to know how many users here actually got mad at someone they knew, then thought "hey, why not sign them up on alot of sites using their e-mail address? That'll show'm!" so to that end I have made a poll for you : points :

I know I've gotten mad at my sister, mom, dad, friend (chris) and then gone on searches for news subscriptions and such using their e-mail addy's, what fun it is when someone you know e-mails saying "hey I got this really weird e-mail today" or "somebody keeps signing me up for subscriptions to online news" etc. Has anyone else ever done this?

I know many times I've used mass subscriber things to sign people up for insane levels of news, it's so funny. Those little ads you see saying "signup here now and save" or such nonsense. In goes their e-mail and out goes my laughter!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

I may not go out and do it now, but it certainly sounds interesting and funny... I'll keep it in my options...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sounds like a pretty shitty thing to do to someone who trusts you enough to give you their email address. Is that the way you treat your friends? Is that the way you want your friends to treat you?

Oh, wait .......doin' shitty things to people is the "IN" thing to do these days, right?

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. original sine Registered Senior Member

If I wanted someone to know I was angry, I wouldn't use such a roundabout and impotent method such as this.

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

You're an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.