Jihadist pose as Americans via the internet

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mr.Spock, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats ok, most Americans think reality TV is for real. There is no mind to battle for.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Isn't comments like that against the forum rules, Sam? And as a moderator, should you be bashing the people of another nation so much?

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

While I kinda have to agree with that. Reality TV is ridiculous, at least the 'drama' ones. There are shows like The Deadliest Catch, and the new one Ice Road Truckers, that are pretty good, seeing as how they actually ride on the boats with the fishermen and the trucks with the truck drivers.

But that makes me think of something Jesus was rumored to have said;
    He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

How about you wait until India is totally problem free(and believe me, it's NOT) before you start hammering us, K?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Cry me a river

9. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

It seems like with all the U.S. bashing you do, you're the one that's crying a river.
    I really don't give a rat's ass what you say about the U.S. Given the choice between the U.S. and India, where do you think most people would want to live? But you bash the U.S. as if your own country's shit doesn't stink. Which is hypocritical.
    The U.S. DOES have its problems, every country does.
    You just seem to be "Pot" calling the kettle black. :shrug:

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

When India's problems affect your country and the safety and stability of the world, you are welcome to point fingers. Until then, please concentrate on cleaning up house.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Someone has to police up the world, since the rest of it doesn't seem to be able to. Did we start WW1, WW2, the Gulf War or 9/11?
    I guess we should have just let Hitler take shit over huh? I guess we should have just let Saddam annex Kuwait, then probably Saudi Arabia, then Iran too, hmmm?
    And regardless of what we're doing, like I said before, 'until your country is problem free....'

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You mean if I have problems at home, I should ignore the ones outside? Might want to take your own advice sah?

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Jesus fucking Christ the last thing we need is the US to "police the World".

14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey Mike,

i hope all is well.

Actually i would not mind moving to india, just cos i coudl sell all my assests here in the UK and lvie like a KING over there.

I have a £350k house here in the UK(without a mortgage), how bigger house would i ahve in India, Sam, give me an idea of what sort of a house i could get in India for £350k.

having said that this would apply to a lot of countries where the cost of lving is lower than the UK

~~~~~~~~~

take it ez
    zak

16. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I would too Zak. From the pictures I've seen of India, it's beautiful. It's a fascinating country. I'd love to see the Taj Mahal and would definitely love to go see the Himilayas.

I also want to make sure I'm not sitting here defending the U.S. as if WE don't have any problems, believe me we do. I will defend the country adamantly but I will be the first to say that I'm extremely disappointed in our government, not just the retard in charge, but the 565 bickering members of Congress to go along with him.
    I'm also disgusted with the fact that many Americans have become arrogant, fat, lazy, whiny, lawsuit happy, and think that everything should be handed to them. That's not what this country was supposed to represent.

17. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I agree, we should just close our borders and let the rest of the world do whatever the hell they want. Even if countries ask for our help, like Kuwait back in '91, South Vietnam back in '68, South Korea back in '50, and any non-Nazi European countries back in 1939, we should just say 'fuck you'. Solve your own problems. Yeah, the U.S. is the cause of ALL the world's problems.

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey Mike,

thanks for your feedback,

quite true.with regards to the world policeman i think the man beef people have is that the US imposes itself, and does what it thinks is best. of course they shoudl help to make a peaceful world etc, but not impsoe there self interest.

I think you understand this though, and are not so blinkered as others!!!

~~~~~~~~

take it ez
    zak

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hell, Zak, that's easy ....since most of India's people live in cardboard shacks beside open sewers, you could probably get a really nice hammered-together shack with fine view of the open sewers! And with the money left over, you could buy Indian rice and grain with rat shit in it ...just pick out the rat shit before you cook it ....if you want, of course!

Baron Max

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Other people of the world should learn to be more tolerant and accepting!

Baron Max

21. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Well I must admit propaganda has gotten far more sophisticated than say 1939...