i've been doing better... so talk to me!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hey guys. I am confused. I have a lot of problems, and have expressed a lot of it in the past on sciforums a lot...... I was going to say a bunch of stuff. I don't really express myself very well. So I was wanting to know, if you could talk to me, and just hang out here. Oh well. I was just wanting to post something like this! So whut up.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. original sine Registered Senior Member

Hey. I'm about to eat a salad, spaghetti, and some bread. Maybe a few vegetables. I haven't eaten anything today, so this sounds quite appetizing. My cat is walking all over the keyboard here. Annoying. Good to hear you're doing better, whatever that might mean.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Evryone has problems, some just deal with them different/better, that's all.

C'mon back and enjoy yourself. Just try to use little tiny words so I can understand you ...like words that are found in "See Spot Run" and great American novels like that one!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Hey exist, what's shakin?

I'm sorry you're having personal problems.

So -- hang out and chat huh? Welp, since you're here, I have a question for you: Do you know anything about the nervous system?

8. ntgr Registered Senior Member

Hi existabrent

I'm new here so hi to everyone else too. Confused myself most of the time. It's the ones that have everything figured out that I don't trust

Hope you feel better soon

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

hello exe how are you right now?

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Some of us have no choice is using small words

:bugeye:

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

In answer to your question. No ... I don't know much at all.

Hang out and chat is basically the 'premise' or what ever you might call it. At least I am able to now make some 'personal' sence in writing here, if you can understand it.

And I am so thrilled about this. All kinds of things are going through my head right now! It's so amazing! I had wanted intentionally when starting this thread to do a lot of things. Philosophy and ... well what I am doing right now I guess?

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Read my blog and all will come into perspective, your life as it is will be no more, you will see it through the prisim of my eyes, and thereby find release from it....

Is this female causing you this trouble? I suspect that it is... females always cause trouble just look @ ToR.

13. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Aw drat.......well, the question I was going to ask about the nervous system is probably something I can google anyway.

So what have you being doing right about now? What's new? What's on your mind?

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

How did you like my post?
    I am disappointed that I couldn't answer your question, you should ask it.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

Confused. Sad. Dissappointed. Expecting the unexpected and expecting the expected (?) all at the same time.......... I would type a whole plea to the universe here and appoligise for my past two posts, and my manner, but I don't feel like it, I don't know if you guys understasnd me and I have a lot of probems - there are so many things I want to say right now but instead I'm just talking about that, oh god, oh god. Thanks for asking

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

so basically then your having a real bad time? we all have those, and why did you feal you had to apoligise for your last 2 posts? (scrolls down) oh right i see.......but anyway tomorrow is anouther day and you may feal better, right now life is good for me.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

I am always having a real bad, or confusing, so to say, day. ..... This is my life, and I would think is very obvious from the previous posts.

The reason I feel I have to explain for the past two posts is ... I dunno, I guess I felt guilty for something? Duh.

I'm glad life is good 4 u.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Then why don't you do something to change it instead of complaining about it? Perhaps if you spent the same amount of time working to fix things, maybe your life wouldn't be so bad or confusing.

Whenever something bothered me in my long life, or I didn't like things the way they were, I changed them. Why can't you do the same?

Baron Max

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

Baron. Listen to me. Do I sound like someone who doesn't try to change his problems? Do you think I am so pathetic that I don't have a high thought level? Do you think I don't think about buddism sometimes?- or work my ass off? Do you think that I sound like I have been through hell? Do I sound like I have done very well? Apparently if you are understanding me as I understasnd, I have had to re-configure my life. Yes. Damn straight. Re-configure my life. I need to talk to a psychotherapist or something.

Anyway guys, that's that.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well Brent, you're making sense and communicating well. Sounds like you're doing a whole lot better.

Any major changes?

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Does it sound like i made better sence in my previous post?

Doing a whole lot better is all. I am capable of surviving now, or so I believe at this moment. Yes, there are some major changes.

Thanks for that heartwarming post.