Moving to a Different City?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, Jun 14, 2007.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Anyone here ever moved to a different city?

It's a pain. My budget just increased by over $200 because U-Haul cannot guarantee a truck at the day we need it. :bugeye:

So now I need an extra $1,384 and I have less then 2 months to come up with the money. Yuck. I might have to put a little bit on the credit card...

Anyways. I managed to save a bit over $1,000 in the last month and few days... I should be able to make it, though it's a pain... :shrug:

I'm glad I'm moving, though. I've wanted to live in Vancouver for a while...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i have moved 23 times in the last 15 years, and i have moved to differant cities and i love it, i cant settle in the same place for to long we have been in Blackpool now nearly 2yrs and we are thinking about moving again.

i am getting good at the moving expierience now

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I've moved more time in 50 years than I can count. And sure - it's always expensive. No big shocker there, though some can certainly cost more than others. (Try moving from the Southeast U.S. to Juneau, Alaska and THEN I'll talk to you about REAL costs. Hint - there aren't even any connecting roads.)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I know what you mean. I start getting bored at the sixth month. At that point, if I travel somewhere for a little while, my interest get rejuvenated, and if I keep doing that, I can stand living in the same city for about 5 or 6years. But if I don't go anywhere for vacation, I get totally sick of the city within two years...

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yeah... well... I'm moving to a city just accross the water and it's already though...

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Of course, if I sell everything and buy everything again on the other side, it's easy in a way, but it's much more expensive... LOL!

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh good! We solved the problem with the truck. Will be saving about $500 just with that...

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Is there anything, ANYTHING, that you won't complain about?

Baron Max

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I'm making a comment. Do you have a life? :bugeye: