Hey. You.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Does anybody absolutely anybody, know when is the earliest times ever recorded that a cigarette has killed somebody? I am sort of confused, because I do not want to have to talk through a machine.

Thanks you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

So you want to push your luck as far as you can, and smoke for as long as you can before quitting? :bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

cigarettes killed my great great grandfather, and raped my mother.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Cigarettes take a long time to kill people, generally. In the olden days, people didn't live long enough for this to happen.

Cigarettes kill people every day.

8. vslayer Registered Senior Member

cigarettes dont kill people. they do contain poisons which are harmful to the body, but these days the air in most cities is probably just as bad. the only reason the statistics are so high for smoking related deaths is because anyone who contracts a disease even remotely linked to smoking is put into a 'smoking deaths' category.

have you ever heard the saying 'no-one seems to die of old age anymore'?

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

You got me right one raven.

When it kills, or causes cancer, or hurts you, I want to know the earliest recorded time. BTW I think i am playing it safe, so, there is no confusion.

10. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Do you mean earliest like 40 years old, etc?

I thought you meant the year in which the first cigarette death was ever recorded by a doctor.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I haven't smoked a cigarette in 4 days. I decided to run and I couldn't believe that my lungs didn't burn. On top of that, my endurance is already going up.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

So when do we find out when smoking kills (aka shortest ammount of time ever recorded that cancer, or death, has occured)

You are right Rubix

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Can NO ONE dig up a time, a shortest time recorded, that smoking has caused serious damage to a person??????

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah man it will keep rising aswell. you will be shocked by howmuch smoking set your physical efforts back.

when i smoked i couldent even last 2 rounds in the ring, when your smoke free its like your body is just plain "free" again like you used to be when you were younger.

not smoking is great,

peace.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

wouldent it depend on many things? like howmuch that person smoked, if he lived in a polluted city. if smoking was the actual cause of death alone, if they had regular workouts, if there family was prone to that type of illness through the genes.

etc etc.

peace.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

I don't believe so Empty. ...... Youngest age a person had to talk through a machine? I don't think so.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont know. why are you curious anyway? you could always be the new youngest if you want to push the boundaries and test fate

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yup. But that's why I'm posting this here at a science forum. To find out if I will actually die very early! I smoke a lot too. Can someone please provide the information requested?

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont know the information, would it matter one way or the other? would you give up smoking if somebody died at your age from it? or would you continue?

i think you should give up. you get more rewards from not smoking than smoking, i enjoy having a smoke like the next guy, but i gave up and i never regret it,

the quality of your life will improve not just the length of it, plus your penis shrinks if you smoke, thats never agood thing, the fatty deposits block up the blood flow to your penis and make it small,

peace.

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hey, thanks for that. You wouldn't believe the ammount of time I had to suffer and not be able to get a positive feed back from some of my posts...:shrug:

Anyhow. I'm not going to stop smoking BUT. I would stop smoking, if I found out that someone has died at 25. Or 28. And, the interesting thing about this is that it all seems very possible. It seems highly possible that someone could die from smoking at age 28. Doesn't it?

I don't care if it makes my dick small my dick is big enough...

And I doubt the quality of life is improved, cigarettes are like a second food to me...

Lol

Dig up some .. what's the word? Some refrences .. or whatever.