Customers Are Jealous

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jun 8, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm working in a small FedEx facility. There's currently no one else here and I open / close the store. Many of you are aware of this fact, what you aren't aware of is the number of complete gerks that come into it! I've been getting more & more comments like "oh it's not busy today huh"; "wow you're not busy"; "looks quiet today"; "do you ever get busy?"; "where is everybody"; and the like. To me it is clear what these people are really thinking deep down.... they want me to be busy, to work like a dog that's paid with scraps, they're jealous! They all wanna have the cushy job, the simple job, but they can't stand someone else possessing it... it's only like this right now because they've opened stores down the road & things slowed down.

Anyways I wanted to say that to you all, these people are just losers... this one fellow just said "so what it's only busy in the Christmas season?" As if asking me why I'm not working, well screw him, and these people can goto hell.

PS I'm not just ranting, why don't you relate some experiences you've had with customers, etc.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

heh, it's very true. Been there done that. People get jealous of all kinds of stupid shit nowdays.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I've noticed something in common with this and some of your other posts. You are far too concerned whith what you think other people are thinking (and perhaps that's one of the reasons behind all your polls?).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Shaddap and get to work, you lazy prunt !

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yeah I have been told I have a cushy job.....they are just jealous they don't have it.

9. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Some jobs, seems like yours is one, could be done by a two transistor
    breadboard circuit, and you wonder why people are jealous

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear All,

i hope all is well.

Good luck to anyone who has got a decent paid job and dont have to do too much.

I wish i could be in that postion... Lucky bastards.

I have to work my friggin arse off and i ndotn even know why i should be fucked to anyway.

But good luck to the people who can sort out a good wage and not have to strain themselves to much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak