Let's All Drive Like Crazy Cause We Can Get Out Of Jail In 3 Fucking Days!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, Jun 7, 2007.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

"Paris is out of jail - gets sent to her room
    07/06/2007 9:18:00 AM
    After a whopping three days, the heiress is reassigned to house arrest.
    by Ryan Porter

After a grimy three days that will go down as "not hot" in Paris Hilton's legacy, the 26-year-old heiress and publicity princess is out of jail and under house arrest, sporting a fashionable ankle bracelet.
    House party!

She was released Thursday, June 7, shortly after midnight. Her 45 day sentence for breaking probation on a DUI charge was originally going to be sliced to 23 days pending cooperative behaviour. She will now serve 40 days because the hour or two she served before midnight on Sunday and after midnight on Thursday are being counted as full days.

"After extensive consultation with medical personnel, including doctors here at CRDF [Century Regional Detention Facility], it was determined that Paris Hilton would be reassigned to our community based alternatives to custody electronic monitoring program," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department spokesguy Steve Whitmore said Thursday morning. This decision comes after Paris took a 90-minute meeting with her psychiatrist on Tuesday, June 5.

Reports had claimed Paris was having a rough go of it in jail. Stuck in solitary confinement for her own benefit, she's been crying herself to sleep, listening to the round-the-clock hoopla of the other inmates. Paris's aunt, Kyle Richards, sister of Kathy Hilton, said the family had planned to send her a luxury sleepmask and earplugs but were unsure if the jail would allow such luxuries."

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn...r=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

After this, I'm going to drive like a maniac. After all, I would only serve 3 days in jail!!!! :bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

fucking ridiculous.
    she isnt accustomed to living by the rules of regular folks, so she doesnt have to?

bullshit. i want to see EVERY non-violent criminal in california released today...because im sure they dont want to be locked up, either.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

life is good when you can afford a lawyer

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yes. Justice is an expensive commodity....

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

10. original sine Registered Senior Member

:truce:
    I give up. Retardation is celebrated. Might as well just become water. Evaporate when the heat gets too high, turn to ice when the heat is gone, and become as conforming and transparent as water when things are comfortable and easy.

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

But... But... But... she has to serve her whole 40-day sentence now!
    She is under house arrest in her billion dollar mansion, and has to have all her parties at home now.
    She can't even go to the club after hours now for OVER A MONTH!!

The worthless waste of oxygen should be executed by firing squad.

12. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Just goes to prove if you're rich and famous you can get away with anything.
    If she doesn't have the mentality to last in jail(and it should have been like everyone else not solitary just for the princess) perhaps they should have committed her instead? Such a spoilt attention seeking brat, who the hell likes her anyways?:bugeye:

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

She isn't worth talking about...i know little details about this who cares...

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Exactly.
    Put her in a mental ward for 40 days.

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

yeah well look how much attention she has generated......she ain't that stupid..the ppl that track all the celebrities comings and goings.....breakups and makeups...and buy into it all are the stupid ones.

16. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

She was caught driving drunk, and serverd 5 dyas in prison, and was released because she couldn't handle it, so teh judge is allowing her to finish her sentence (40 more days) under house arrest in her mansion.

Is that not enough information to piss you off?
    I care that miney and fame in this country can get you off the hook with the so-called "Justice System".

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I know about that stuff it gets talked about so much....
    yeah it does.....but celebrities don't have to live by the same rules we do....but ppl will still follow them and just keep making them richer and richer.

18. original sine Registered Senior Member

This case can be appealed. If not, it sets an unsettling precedent. Not that any respectable judge would consider it. Is it a case of Paris Hilton v City of Los Angeles?

19. John99 Banned Banned

what jail? jail in Canada

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

...that would'nt be too bad.

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Let Spidergoat look after her...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

i'll visit you there bring you a cake with file

22. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

And THAT'S why I care.
    That should be changed.

23. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

i doubt it ever will ...