Whats the best Prank you have pulled on someone?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by shorty_37, Jun 4, 2007.

1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Some of you seem like real jokers. Do you have any good pranks you have pulled on someone ?

or

Have you been on the other end of a good prank?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

You do start good threads...

I didn't do it but a guy at my job when I was 20, attached a dildo underneath the women's washroom toilet seat. Imagine looking down while doing your business and seeing THAT there LMAO.

Oh the days before I had to work with a "human resources" department....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

lolol I bet some men enjoyed it

I thought you said the other night I posted stupid threads? you trying to get brownie points now? i am hoping for some good pranks that I can maybe use!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

well lets see during my childhood...I have been pulled on pranks. Once I was given a soda bottle with yellow liquid and told to drink it, the first sip I took I realized it was pee. Lets see, second time a guy in my middle school told me to come along with him so that we can become friends, than his other friend comes along they join up and start throwing rocks at me. Than basically there were many times were people asked me for something and than started throwing rocks at me and kicking me, of course I am very fast guy and run very long time, so the amount of beatings I received was practically nothing. So yes society treated me like shit, with these so called pranks.

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

I joined SciForums.

9. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

That's abuse, not pranks.

10. draqon Banned Banned

well oops...I guess they didn't understand it.

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

awwwwwwww thats not funny!

12. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

and what..............you are going to tell us something one day........and go haha you stupid ppl?

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Only when I finally work out whether it's a prank I've played on you or one that's been played on me...

Although I did hack someone's brain once... that was fun.

14. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

omg that james is a wanker loking all these threads !!! oh and probably when i pretended i had down sydrome to a teacher and he was all sympathetic tto me and when another teacher came in i said hi in a a normal voice

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

lol

one time my ex (prick) filled a glass with something that looked like gingerale.
    I took a big swig and gagged!!!! it was cooking oil.....OMg i was gagging for a long time after that.....

uke: He said he was getting me back for always drinking all the pop!!

16. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

that just mean well my dad fell asleep so my mom thought she would put some sunscrean on him it only turned out to be cooking oil he was bright red after lol

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

There is a cool show over here for kids (teens) called Prank Patrol. I have watched it a few times its actually pretty funny.

My 6 yr old keeps getting ideas he takes some thing from the show and adds his own twist (he's pretty creative) He wants to pull on his older brother.

18. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

lol litle brothers are crafty mine userd to tie a dore to another dore so people were stuck in the room cuase when u opend one the other one would pull shut and jam the other one righ there

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I did that one myself to my brother when i was a little kid. lol

20. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

lol but cuase i have 2 brothers middle child"sigh" he loked both of us in there at the same time and my sister who happend to be in the oter room lol

21. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

its not really a nce prank to pull, but i was having some real hassle from a neighbour, where i used to live, and i knew she liked the men (if you get my meaning) so i went onto a chat site and signed up and said i was looking for a dirty unwashed guy, who didnt care about his appearance, after about 2 hours of looking at photos of guys, (some real bad pictures may i add) i chose the dirtiest, and said i would meat him at my address, so the next night me and my mate watched this guy go to this girls house, she was screaming and shouting and we were laughing behind my curtains, after that day she kept herself to herself, and didnt bother anyone else again.
    ------------------------------------------

not nice but funny!!

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

and then one day after a particualr big fight with my mum, i put her name and phone number in a contacts magazine!! she had all sorts of men calling her on her house and mobile phones!!

23. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

hahhaha I need a good prank to pull on my neighbour i hate!