pizza

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by pjdude1219, Jun 4, 2007.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

what city do you all think has the pizza i'm going to go with chicago. i mean you compete with deep dish, stuffed and pizza pot pie.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. original sine Registered Senior Member

New York's brick oven baked pizzas back in the day looked damn good with their crispy crust and melted cheese. I'm not a fan of folding a paper thin slice of lukewarm pizza though.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

i know for sure all ciries must have pizza. pennsilvaneia has the worst, philadelphia had the best thoough.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

If you are ever in Atlanta, give Rosa's Pizza a try. It's the best pizza I have ever had.

8. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

I'd say Chicago. Though I've never had a really memorable pizza there, they certainly have the reputation. I did, however, have the best hotdog of my life there.

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Chicago pizza is awesome. There is, across the street from the Art Institute, a small joint where they make some incredible pizza. It's not the pub--I didn't eat there--but a small hole next door. It was there a long time ago, maybe nineteen years. It was a family gig, though, so it may still be around. Most excellent. A standard to strive for.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i never really thought of atlanta as having good pizza chicago new york and la though i have

11. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

The best pizza I've ever eaten was from a Convenient store across the street from my old school.

12. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Expensive?

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Not really, I can get a slice of pepporoni and onion pizza for $2.80 with tax. It's a pretty big slice, too.