This natural cosmos

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by ken williams, May 21, 2007.

1. ken williams Registered Member

i am convinced that nobel laureate David Gross was absolutely correct when at a meeting on quantum structure of space and time he thought that something fundamental was missing in our perception and a leap of understanding was necessary.
    It must be virtually certain that any theory of everything right or wrong will inevitably take time to understand because it will contain things so different to what we have been led to believe?
    Mathematics has been the leader into the nature of the cosmos so far, however we now see the Hubble telescope showing that maths may have to take second place to that of the visual view of seeing things because Time is an aspect that mathematics cannot cope with.
    I have written a paper showing this, which gives a visual perspective on Time, mathematics taking second place ,however it has essential visual effects not possible to show in this post, it can though be seen through
    address This natural cosmos

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Trying to slip one in under the net?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. orcot Valued Senior Member

never trust your eyes to much

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Yeah... This is just wrong.

8. ken williams Registered Member

it appears i cannot send a link
    cosmosview.com