Whiny Lib Throws a Fit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 8, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Widows of 9/11? Is there anyone you wont attack?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. countezero Registered Senior Member

Frankly, they deserve it. When bad things happen to people, you find out what sort of character they really have. The 9/11 widows instantly seized on the tragey of their lives as an excuse for multi-million law suits and government hand-outs.

One of my favorite pleas, was one lady whose bond trader husband had died said she didn't think her life should have to change because of the death and she didn't think her kids should have to drop out of private school. Now we're paying for them to go to private school...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

1. The New York Post is written by scum-sucking Republican bootlickers.
    2. There was no indication in that article that the woman had liberal political views.
    3. She was in fact, a Port Authority Commissioner, so her complaints were not entirely without merit.
    4. Have you no shame?
    5. No point to the Ann Coulter link, deleted as spam.
    6. If not for the 9/11 widows, there would never have been a 9/11 commission to investigate 9/11.

Last edited: May 8, 2007
  8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

So now even personal, hand-picked laisons between Republican CEO mayors and WTC families - the very people in charge of catching the whine flak from those selfish families, the people who have been defending their Republican CEO bosses from selfish whining about realistic and pragmatic decisions that have to be made - are "whiny libs" ?
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,218505,00.html
    She didn't want the screeners to go through her jewelry? I don't blame her. The Homeland Security hiring standards are a joke. Rich Republican women with jewelry have been known to find some of it missing.

She felt abused by having to be screened? I don't blame her. Why in hell don't we have a fly list for the vetted ? It's been years now, and Homeland Bureaucracy still has these stupid long lines and everybody's taking their shoes off and little old ladies are getting their Depends wanded by punks with attitudes, and there still is no FBI searchable database or vetted fly list or reasonable screening procedure.

If some clown ever tries to sneak on a plane with explosive underwear, what are these Keystone Kops gonna make us do?

9. Bells Staff Member

We have had to put up with your whining and your constant blattering about god, Bush, the Republicans being god's gift to human kind, how hot you are, blah, blah, blah. We let it go because we virtually take you to be a simpleton.

This time, however, you have gone too far.

Have you no shame? What kind of low and disgusting individual says what you have said above?

Did you even read the article? Are you able to read and comprehend?

God damn you make my skin crawl.

She is not making them look bad. You, however, make all Republicans look bad. And your attempt to attack her and other 9/11 widows is not only pathetic, it is downright low and frankly, appalling. You claim in your sciwiki profile that you have never and will never be banned from a forum because you are just "too cute"? Don't bet on it if you keep posting crap like this.

You are just as bad, if not worse.

Refer to above and apply it to yourself.

10. sandy Banned Banned

People should be banned for constant personal attacks, not for posting their opinion on a topic. People have said a hell of a lot worse on here than this. It is my opinion that some of the widows have gone too far.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Should we ban for lying, too?

12. Bells Staff Member

Hiding behind 'opinion' does not work sandy.

Yes people have said a hell of a lot worse and have been banned for it. Some have been banned for saying less than you have. Your argument that you should be absolved of all responsibility and no one should question your motives because it is a personal opinion is ridiculous.

If I were to use your argument, I could very well say it is my 'opinion' that you have gone too far and are downright low for having used the argument you have in your OP. Lame, no?

13. John99 Banned Banned

Lighten up BELLS. You deleted a legitimate link and let the most moronic hate links stay up.

I got a whole thread deleted and the only way to do it was by being creative and psy op., when i PM a mod they dont do shit for ME.

14. Bells Staff Member

Which link of yours did I delete in Human Science John? Do you have a link to the thread where I did this?

15. John99 Banned Banned

No Bells i meant Sandy's link, SPAM?? BS. Did'nt she get run off another board allready? So why is everyone attacking her? she's the best thing to happen here in a long time....LET HER BE!

16. sandy Banned Banned

I never got run off anywhere. I have left other sites out of boredom or for personal reasons but never banned. Not ever. I try not to p!ss off mods too much but it's hard around here since most are atheists.

p.s. Thanks John99

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why do you call her a liberal?

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

What I don't understand is why we take seriously anyone who thinks "Ann Coulter had it right".

19. sandy Banned Banned

Ann Coulter is on Hannity tonite. She's brilliant.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And she looks amazing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, Ann, why do you call that woman a liberal?

21. sandy Banned Banned

Ann Coulter is great. She tells the truth bluntly and some people just can't handle that. She's talking about how Duncan Hunter is the best candidate for POTUS. I don't think he can win.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

WHY DID YOU CALL Christy Ferer a LIBERAL?

23. Bells Staff Member

Huh?

In case it has escaped your notice John, and it appears it has, I am a moderator in Human Science. NOT Politics.

Therefore, I cannot remove links in any other forum aside from the Human Science one. So pray tell John. How have I removed sandy's link from this particular thread?

I await your answer with quite a bit of anticipation.