Criminal Alien Terrorists Jihad Vs. America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 8, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

Feds have busted a plot by evil/criminal alien terrorists to attack our soldiers at Fort Dix. POS F'n loser morons.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The 6 radical Islamists snuck in here to terrorize soldiers in their jihad vs. America plan.

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates/2007/05/6_arrested_in_plot_to_kill_sol.html

More crazed terrorists here to kill us....

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/05/...-six-in-nj-plot-to-murder-troops-at-fort-dix/

When is this pc bs going to stop? I say lock/close our borders, arrest and deport all criminal aliens, use landmines if needed to keep our borders closed.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hey, yeah ....that's a GREAT IDEA!!! We can use the little "Boucing Betty" mines ...when triggered, they jump up about three feet or so before exploding. In that way, when they went off, they'd take an illegal's testicles off, too!

As a matter of fact, why don't they use land mines???? If I'm not mistaken, Iran uses land mines on it's border with Afgahnistan in remote areas.

Yep, land mines ....that's a great idea!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

I agree. We could also build a moat and fill it with sewage (though that wouldn't stop them--they're used to that.)

We could relocate the FL alligator problem to the border.
    We could build electric fences.
    We should give the guard sub-machine guns.

We SHOULD do whatever it takes.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

This is the biggest story of the day and no one is talking about it

Un-f'n-believable. Are people in so much denial about what Islamofascists are doing here that they can't even bear to talk about it? Unbelievable...

These criminal alien, vile, evil pukes called jihad against Americans and no one cares. Then again, I'm not surprised. If we had planned this cr@p against anyone else, we would be mocked around the world.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

When they say Federal agents and alleged plot in the same breath, its not a big deal.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I see, the terrorists are going to try and sneak across the border, and go, "aw crap, I wanted to attack America but they're closed.".

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

They went for a military target. Good for them. If only the US and Israel could do the same. The rebels are more humane apparently. Cells like this are a dime a dozen. Patriots: Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We already invaded Iraq, so I guess it's OK to catch them now.

12. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them over here..

- N

13. sandy Banned Banned

They're sneaking in here just like the other criminal alien pukes. So much for the "it's just people who want a better life" criminally coming here huh?

I just thank God we caught them before they could kill any Americans. Their goal was to "kill as many as possible." F them.

I hope they get their @sses kicked in prison.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070509/D8P0HUE80.html

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

You really think it is moral or right to destroy another country, that we promised to "liberate" and rebuild, to keep our war on their soil? Would you like China and India to fight it out in the US? How truly sick is that? Our days of violent arrogance and indifference to human rights around the world will bring war to our own shores. A war of terror on the US population. A couple mall bombings is all it would take.
    I still can't believe you are OK with using another country to draw in 'terrorists'. The epitome of cowadice and inhumanity. So it was a war against Iraq's WMD's, then a war of liberation, then a war for democracy and then a war on terror. Now it's a war the US set up in another country to fight 'terrorists' so we don't have to get our own country bloody. Wow. Stunning. Consequences. That's all I can say: Consequences.

15. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Sneak in? Our government welcomes this scum with wide open arms. If we are supposedly at war with Islam why do we even let muslims into the country?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We are not at war with Islam.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Yes and no. The people wanting to commit terrorism here are muslims (assuming it isn't the government creating false flag operations). So we aren't at war with every muslim but some muslims are at war with us. Since we can't always tell which ones it only makes sense to not let any come here.

Second, muslims are at war with us in the sense they wish to colonize our countries, outbreed the natives (who are shrinking in raw numbers) and win eventually through numbers which in Europe could take anywhere from 50 - 100 years if current trends continue. America isn't really in serious danger of this happening like Europe is.

18. sandy Banned Banned

We are at war with Islamofascists. They declared war 911. We will finish it.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What a good little girl you are.

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

:roflmao: It's 2007 dude. Get outta that time capsule and read a paper! You're getting your ass whupped! After 5 years too! Not by an army either, but by CIVILIAN rebels!!

21. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Any idea when?

And can you figure some way to leave the rest of us out of it ? It's getting to be a problem.

22. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

You should have known what I said was sarcasm coming from me..

- N

23. sandy Banned Banned

Many of you ARE out of it. You and your countries are probably not helping much in fighting it. You don't care that evil terrorists want you all dead? You and your government are too cowardly to fight back? You want to just sit there and wait to be attacked?

WE are doing something about it. We want it over. Even though most of the world is against us, we will win. We always do.