Get Rich Quick Scheme

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, May 7, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

If you all gave me $1 USD then I'd become rich in a very short while. Think about it, give to me and you can help yourselves too, improve my life.

Say there are 900 members, each of you gives $1 USD over the period of say 1 week.. during this you continue to contribute $1 USD every week, for say 12 months, in the end I'll be much better off!

$900x1 = $900

$900x4 = $3600x12 = $43,200 USD!

This would work I just know it! If I setup a website for this thing and got even more people I might just become a millionare!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

But can you think of one single reason why we would want to give you a dollar?
    Fatal flaw in your plan....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I could beg you for it, or...

I could setup a rule, once I got say $70,000 USD I would record myself quitting my job, but more than that I would upload it online for everyone and tell my boss exactly what you tell me to! I would tell them anything you guys wanted and record it lmao

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I thought of that once, and I was certain that I was the first ever person to think of it and that I would become rich...

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

9. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

No... and I was born without talent, so I can't get rich that way either.

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

No one is going to give you money LeeDa.

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yes they will Absane

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's only 1 dollar, just convince them if they can't afford it they're evil and weak, they'll eventually give you some. Also you can make a deal, say you'll quit and do whatever they want as long as they contribute, so when you reach the goal you will then vote on the submitted ideas and the best will be how you quit, lol So funny!

Also I would give you $10 USD right now to go have a coffee or something, I'd do it freely to make you happy :C~ Same for most of you chums, just be nice and not mean then I will give you money to play.. see

PS To prove I'd give you money tell me a paypal address for ya, I'll give 10 people 1 dollar.

12. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Maybe change this to a get rich slow scheme by asking people to send you money in a few years. If you change the rules then I'm up for it and I'll send £1 which is almost 2 dollars.

13. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

First I'd need a website that was automated, could display the bank account status (so members would know it was full) and other legal things, it would be a contract really between the contributers and me, it would say once I get this level of money I'll take all the submitted ideas for how to quit and then what to do afterward, have them vote, then do it.

PS The most important aspect of this would be the inability to withdraw the funds until they reached the set amount, otherwise who would contribute?

14. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I'm past my overdraft limit. Sucks. No more stuff for a while. I've spent about £600 in the past month and I don't have much to show for it

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yes my brother I am so glad you are here :* I understand you now, you're like me and we both have the same troubles.. I too have only 5 dollars in my account, what I did spend money on is really stupid stuff. I paid for car repairs, registration, etc.. I don't like spending money just to keep making it..

How are you today :C~ i luV u!

16. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Tell me about it

Don't be greedy with that Xanax. Share some out

17. vslayer Registered Senior Member

you want us all to give you the money we earned to make so that you can sit there and do absolutely nothing of benefit to anyone? when did you became a politician?

18. Roman Banned Banned

What if we all pooled our money, invested it something really big, and then had it pay dividends back to us?

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I don't know what it means but that sounds like a fine idea, lol

Actually I'd be willing to pool 600 bucks into something, that would be fine, but what sort of dividends would we get? How would it work? Oh well...

Humm if we pooled our cash into a thingie, contributed 600 each, well that's a cool idea.. get 100 people to pool 600 dollars and we gots 60,000?

What can we do guys!

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yes, lol It wouldn't be for nothing, you'd be paying to have me one day quit my job and do it whichever submitted way gets the most votes

21. vslayer Registered Senior Member

if we were all going to pool money into something id say alternative energy. theres enough ideas floating aronud here that just need some funding to get off the ground.

22. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

I'll give you a buck if you'll start engaging in autoerotic asphyxiation !

You can make it your new career, billing yourself as " Daredevil Dick " ~ Dashing Defier of the Demon Hypoxia !!!

It's your clear cut course to getting out of that dead-end job - provided you don't "job" yourself to a dead end !

23. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

We could build a commune. Guaranteed there'd be death and destruction on a large scale. Once we'd got past being nice to people you don't know stage, it'd be daggers at the ready.

We'd need one hell of an internet connection too.