Is Obama unbeatable?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lord Hillyer, May 4, 2007.

1. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

presuming he doesn't commit a major gaffe or crime, and Gore doesn't plop into the race, is Obama more or less a sure thing for the nomination, and thence, the presidency? I watched the GOP debate and it's obvious the Dem nominee will bare-arse beat whomever they spit up after the primaries.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Osama-Bama ain't got a single snowball's chance in hell of winning the election! Once the political shit starts hitting the fan, he'll prove himself to be a racist, bigotted bastard that hates all whites.

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I thought you liked him?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

No. He cannot win. He is hiding his muslim faith, professing to be a "Christian" even though he attends/supports (not very often) an anti-white church, and he's not smart/experienced enough to be POTUS.

He is much ado about nothing. An empty/dangerous suit.

Americans will NEVER elect him.

8. Bells Staff Member

There is a little thing called separation of Church and State. In light of this, a candidates religion should have no bearing on their being able to govern.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

True, in principle. But you forget, Bells, that in order to govern in the USA, one must get elected first! And Osama-Bama ain't got no fuckin' chance of getting elected in the USA. ...maybe he could get elected in Iran?!

Baron Max

10. sandy Banned Banned

Americans will NEVER elect a POTUS who is not a Christian even if it's in name only like Bill Clinton the abomination.

11. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

LOL have you ever even BEEN to the states??? You sure talk a lot of shit about a country(a region - you know shit all about Canada and Mexico too) you know nothing about.

12. Bells Staff Member

Lets not beat around the bush my dear. He will never be elected because he is black. His religion has nothing to do with it.

I tend to view people who begin every single sentence with the term "LOL" as being a bit of a gnat.

I find that quite sad. You could have a brilliant candidate who could actually make a difference, and would be looked over because they did not believe.

13. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Funny, that's just when I talk to you - I suppose you bring out the worst in people.

14. Bells Staff Member

Yes. It is part of my winning personality and charm.

15. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

How about you take a trip and actually use it(you're winning charm) on real people in the states and find some real understanding instead of argueing about their country over the internet. Fact is they live there and you don't.

16. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

Unfortunetly, he has no chance. We're talking about USA here. They voted for Bush ........ A SECOND TIME!!! There is no way in hell that the next president of the USA is going to be black and be called "Barack Obama". The Dems are stupid as shit and living in "lala" land if they think they have a chance with Obama.

17. Bells Staff Member

Didn't you say you were Canadian?

And I have been there and met many really nice people.

So you are saying that they would vote for Obama?

18. sandy Banned Banned

You mean Barack HUSSEIN Obama. That's hurting him more than being black.

Condi is black and would be a kick-@ss POTUS!

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yes, his name is so important, thank God people don't concern with trivial things like ability to govern or anything.

20. sandy Banned Banned

His name is muslim. He is muslim. We are at war against Islamofascists. You don't see the dilemma?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Yes I am Canadian. No they wouldn't vote for Obama, nor did I imply it. Canadian politics hardly at all resembles American politics or Australian Politics. You talk like you are some kind of insider into the American political process, you don't even live there. Yes others on the board here do the same thing. I take you to task because of a totally ignorant comment you made in another thread that absolutely pissed me off an surprised me, having known many great people from Australia. Even though you've been to Canada you seem to think we are making a run for the border and are not "swarthy" whatever that means now days. One we are not an emmigrant country and two we have all kinds of people here that get along just fine over most racial issues. So you have been to Canada and are seemingly totally ignorant of it. You have been to U.S or not? Doesn't matter you are proven ignorant.

22. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Oh really? One's faith has everything to do with how they govern. After all, leaders make moral judgments all the time. Separation of church and state just means that the government cannot recognize any one religion. For example, the laws of the land cannot be Sharia.

23. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

He didn't choose his name.

And incidentally, the King of Jordan is called Hussein and the USA seems to love him.

There is nothing wrong with being Muslim, but Obama is in fact Christian.

Let me know when you meet one.

Obama might stop US soldiers from killing Iraqi civilians? I like that kind of dilemma.