Why You'd Be A Good President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by darksidZz, May 3, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

You must comment on why you think you'd be a better president than Bush. Give some examples of where he's done something you found deplorable and uncalled for, relate to us how you can better manage the government. Please be realistic and don't exaggerate.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I can ride a bicycle without falling off, and I can also eat a pretzel without choking to death.

Actually, I can probably do the 2 at the same time!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

I'd be the best President ever, by breaking ranks with my party to support a Constitutional amendment for vote prioritization, like Australia has. That would break the stranglehold on the US government that the two parties have, likely leading to a global boost in living standards. Right now when a liberal wants to vote for a third party, they effectively vote Republican.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Water-man Registered Member

Because i study the mistakes of all the presidents, thus, making sure i would not repeat what they did wrong, especially President Bush

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i would make a great war mongering slave driving communist leader because,

i would nuke any mother fucker brave enough to fuck about with my country,

i would reduce taxes but put you all into the army for immidiate military departure,

i would take all the oil for myself and rape any country for any resource i wanted,

i would fight on the frontline of the final battle like a true warrior leader.

and i would make a terrible president for everybody else because the world would be fucked up seriously.

but it would be fun for me,

peace.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i would help the people and improve society, ha what a bunch of crap! we all know no leader ever does that quit lying you bums,

peace.

10. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Because I'm a spectator, and spectators always know better than actual players.

That's why this place exists -- as the presumptive Capital of an otherworld, what-if reality: So each of us can be ruler, together.
    He's too nice.
    Make it much smaller and more manageable by somewhat more than just one person.

We don't need to be ruled over by a Royal, anymore than we need to be ruled over by a wage-drawing mob.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Water-man

And make a whole new class of mistakes.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Because I would make decissions.