The Complaint Thread

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, May 3, 2007.

?

Multiple Choice

Poll closed Jun 2, 2007.
  1. Good Thread darkie :)

31.3%
  2. Bad Thread darkie :(

68.8%
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Please use this area to discuss things that bother you.

1. Money

I find it increasingly disturbing that while I work hard everyday and do my very best I've still yet to be compensated fully. First of all these bastards that pay me 10.95 per hour have no real sense of what America is like today. All these ignorant companies that want people to work for trash wages don't deserve to be in business. I concede that the pay is fair, but the thing I don't agree with is the fact I'm broke all the time! It's not my fault I work 40 hours a week! So who is responsible for me being broke? You f'rs are that's who... you will take any job as long as it pays you garbage wage, that means 7 per hour or less. What a joke you people, stop going to McDonalds and these fast food returants, put them out of business for good! I'd like to see a day when everyone is paid equally and the work isn't important, only the fact we're doing it. So what sort of problem is there today with money.... it exists, it burdens us an prevents us from working correctly an with dignity. I see sharks everywhere that want money, money and more money. I say let the current economic model collapse and we'll see how far money gets you.

2. Girls

It's true, these females are never-ending drama creators. Take for example my previous interest Carmen Vargas (try finding her cuz I can't, lol) This girl was just going through a divorce, she was a fine piece of butt and had a cute smile. So anyway I spent all my time, all my effort on trying to get to know her an what happens?! Nothing... she ignores my needs and places hers above them, she asks me for money, to help her move, etc. I did these out of respect, but eventually I noticed she wasn't offering me any! That means pussy but it also means showing some courteousy towards me, after-all she never really did ask me directly how I felt about her. She knew what I thought, this female just pretended she was for-real. Woman are evil, they are not nice, they use men then dump us at the first sign of conflict with them.

The worst reality is this, nice guys never get a girl. They watch her, smile, act considerately towards her, but in the end they don't care at all about nice men, only mean gerks and cowards.

3. Family

This is a sick and most disturbing thing, my family is disgusting. They are so ill as to be worth killing (not by me but a ghost will do). So what is that bad? My dad can only ever talk about money, he constantly rants and harasses people on a daily basis to do things they don't want (I've since learned to say no). Last nite he came in my room, it seemed he was purposely trying to annoy me.. this man is a fool and lacks real education, the only kind he has is on paper! A Masters Degree doesn't give someone ingeniuty or analytical skills, he's the perfect example of that.

My mother is a loser, she can't do anything without causing a problem. She is working at Meyers as a greeter, they basically greet anyone entering the store. She can barely stand it, she complains how her feet hurt, she aches, she can't sleep, she's a f'ing loser and it's pathetic. I feel sick anytime I see this thing, and I call her thing because she isn't a person in my eyes. It's never held a real job, uses money like water, has no independence, it's sad. I feel sad for her honestly.... at least I am able to work without complaining about it.

4. The United States

If there ever was a more pathetic country it's the USA. Here we have lazy fat slobs that don't work and live off welfare or other such benefits. They take our money we earn through taxes that by all rights are illegal and never justifiable. There isn't any unified structure to the USA, it's a bunch of republican shit heads that offer nothing but their opinions or their god for policy. Instead of using reason and working to limit the potential growth of energy hungary corporations they entice, indeed urge this kind of development. They have no vision for a future instead content to make the next election their great vision :shrug: It's sick, disgusting, and I can't abide by a government willing to let people starve on the street because they'd rather use our tax dollars for other THINGS. Let them burn let the USA fall into chaos as their oil and other supplies run out, I'm happy I live there so I can see the ashes afterward.

5. People

People are stupid, generally speaking they're easily lead and huddle together in groups like nomads. The popular ones stick together in school while the not-so-popular ones become mad-men like Cho did. Together Cho, Columbine, and all the other similar scenerios form a cohesiveness that is not easily ignored. Somewhere, somehow, someday, all these people that were insulted and treated like garbage finally took their revenge, and it resulted in the USA treating them like horrible monsters instead of derranged people. It's sad, I feel sick thinking about the USA and how they treat criminals in prison better than the homeless.

6. Capitalism

This system of economic structure holds no real value, in it people are dollars and cents not living beings with imagination and souls. Here in the USA the land of the free is also the land of the slaves. We work day in an day out for minor reimbursements, in the end using those very things we've earned to buy back into the system we're apart of, sick.

With the Capitalist system in place and ready to pounce on anyone that's less fortunate and unable to attend private school there is no respect. Between the greenback and the person holding it there is no real honor. Money gives nothing but itself, and when you see someone on the road that's starving and going to die what do you guys do? Probably laugh...

7. Technology

I suspect technology is being limited and there is a simple reason for that, supply and demand for money! Corporations want alot of cash and fast, so what do they do? They'll construct devices with limited lifespans, ones that will eventually wear out. They could build an everlasting car if they wanted to but noooo instead the follow the idea of manufactured obsolense. They make things purposely break or falter so they can gain more revenues from people later... that's what technology has become to these pathetic freaks. What happens when we encounter an alien race that doesn't use manufactured obsolense in anything? Then we'll get our asses kicked so hard it won't even be funny, watch out you f'rs reading this because soon I know the Greys will come to f you all and me too.

8. George Bush

He's completely stupid, lacks insight, and is lead by the puppets of this administration who themselves are puppets of the subpuppets, etc.

9. Microsoft

This companies had what, a lifetime to turn out a stable platform... instead they give us Vista, the worst OS of all time and one that hogs so many resources it's mind boggeling. I can't even begin to explain how ill I feel when I think of this thing running on all your PC's, get real lives and stop using Microsoft products, why in the hell should anyone pay for a damn piece of software, if you open it up it's only text!

10. Automotive Industry

These f'rs are the real sick f'rs of society. What do you think they do that's so bad? They construct 100 different models of cars, then sell you a specific version for like 24,000 dollars... hell do you have that much right now people????? I sure as hell don't, the mans got me down already with my shit wages. So anyways besides manufactured obsolense these f'rs actually have the nerve to sell you a car, but 100 different ones... so you end up paying a damn mechanic that's a lazy piece of trash to work on your vehicle if it breaks, then he charges you 1,000 for a brake job and is like "oh well that hard work you know man". What a lying piece of garbage, repairs should be free not costing us millions every year. If the auto corporations would just make 1 version of a car, give it all the best features, then what do you think it would cost???? 10,000???? 8,000???? Try something around 4,000 or 5,000!

That's why I'm disgusted by these f'rs, they can make cost go down for manufactering and selling, but instead they think it's a good idea to make 100 different cars??? How in the f does that kind of idea come into anyones mind? Can it really give them more money?? How can it keep us safer when 100 cars are out by 1 single company??? This is the sickness of American society, we are the cause.. diversity breeds weakness and flaw. I guarantee you that when aliens finally find us and they are flying around in 1 type of starship they'll laugh as they burn us into oblivion... they'll think "they wasted all their resources and skills making 300 different cars, 300 different ships, haha they were always doomed... they make their components fail on purpose over time? wtf they deserve death".

So those are just a few things to consider, but let me warn you all that life on this planet is nearing an end, soon the Insect-like beings that control the Greys will invade our world, they won't care about you or your lives.. pathetic we couldn't stop them when we have nuclear arms.

Good Luck

PS Post some of your complaints now (not about me though f'rs)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I added 9001 votes for "Bad Thread darkie." Why do you need an irrelevant poll?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It's to keep the man down and demonstrate how futile the sytem is, soon we're all going to be homeless bums living in the USA with nothing but a lost dream and failed technology to keep us company. You watch Absane we're all doomed, and those who aren't in the USA will be laughing at us one day.

The poll is part of the complaint thread to demonstrate how I don't wanna hear polls are bad, you should include 1 with every post if it's an option, do it ppl stop being puppets of the society you're living in!!!

PS Aliens are going to take over society soon!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Is there any point reading that? Someone go through it and tell me.

8. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

how fucking long did you spend making this......

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

The only point to read it is if you want to find out the truth of society, the evil it's done, the lack of vision it suffers from, and realize just what's going to be happening in the near future. I predict the following:

1. Loss of technology due to manufactured obsolense

2. Alien invasion by insect-like beings (formerlly given the name Veloxi by me)

3. Massive hungar in the USA

4. Loss of lifestyle in the USA due to components breaking down

5. Costs of all tech rising as the resources fail and we have no was of replacing them (oil)

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I know the US is doomed. That is why I am working on my escape plan.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, there's no point to any of it ...it's just someone complaining about things that he knows little or nothing about.

Basically he's saying that we should all live in a Utopia, being provided anything and everything that we want without doing a fuckin' thing to earn it.

Baron Max

12. sandy Banned Banned

Yo, dark! Let me guess: you're a liberal, right? No surprises here....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Meeting lesbians at bars. I'm not talking about the ordinary nice lesbians, but the ones that will make you know clearly that they are lesbians and they are happy. Some of these cretins even deform and degrade males in the process, and some of them are fuckin rude. I have no problem with gay people, just try not to rub it in our face, its rude and obnoxious, and trust me, no straight person really cares. If you are a lesbian, try to be nice to everybody you meet at bars or anywhere else, you can try to ignore everybody else but just don’t be rude about it. Quite frankly, I think there are other more interesting people at bars, don’t be so boring and self conceived. We heteros deserve a little attention too; afterall we are the ones continuing the birth process of the world.

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

He thinks we should outlaw alcohol in the US. I guess he never heard about what happened the last time we did this.

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

nyaaah...seeeeee? yool nevah take me alive, cawpers!
    nyaaaaaaaa!!!!

16. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Hmmm apparently not...

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You want to know something that bugs me?

A kid that makes $400 a week (yeah, I know - before taxes) that lives at home and then complains about being broke!!!! Sheesh! What major expenses could you have?

18. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Correct yourself my dear fellow!

I make 10.95 an hour, 40 hours a week... somehow it comes to be 1000 a month... that is with 401K, Roth IRA... so yea

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Are you going to retire with your parents?

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Possibly...

PS Make me a cat instead of human

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Perhaps if you let him answer your question before responding to what you think his answer will be you just might be surprised.
    As someone pointed out, he wants to criminalize alcohol.
    He also wants cigarettes illegal and believes all drugs should remain illegal.
    He is as straight as any Christian minister.

If you think that's "Liberal" I would very much like to hear your definiton of "Liberal" - in your own words.

I would go on, but maybe you should hear it from him instead.
    Unless, of course, you would prefer to make whatever assumptions you would like about him to make it easier to pre-package and discount him and what he has to say.
    That does seem your preferred course of action.

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Close enough.

23. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I don't even know where to begin with you, darksidZz.

You're right about some things, but your whole attitude towards life sucks. I would suggest you get away from your parents and stop watching anime.