Pridictions about what would happend to the USA

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Water-man, May 2, 2007.

1. Water-man Registered Member

Hi everybody, I would like to see what you guys think about the direction the USA is going towards.

The USA is at war.

the USA economy is going down the toilet.

We have a idiot for a president.

Its much harder to get jobs in the USA.

And etc etc.

I predict that china will become more powerful than the USA . Once they accomplish this, China will have every body buying things form them making there economy better then the USA.

As this continues, Chinas military power will increase and then they will police the world just like the USA dose for there own benefits.

Whats your viewpoint on this? What will you think will happend to the USA?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

doesent everybody buy things from china anyway? look on the back of anything and i bet it doesent say "made in the usa" and if it does i dont want it,

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

actualy unless its a gun, then its made in the use, or russia,

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Water-man Registered Member

LoL , the USA does make some great weapons. too bad there gun policy is crap.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

The American Age is coming to a close. Within 2 or 3 decades China will surpass the US as the world's greatest superpower and the most powerful economy. Rome is sinking.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ya genji is right, people think china will overtake in this decade or the next, but i think its more likely to be 2-3 decades away,

why do you think we are all over chinas dick, because we know they are rising.

peace.

10. Water-man Registered Member

I agree, but i think 2 or 3 decades is to short . maybe 4 or 5 decades?:shrug:

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

I genuinely think it will be 20 to 30 years, tops. Once this economy really falters it will be quick.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah i dont think it will take over 40 years, no way especially with the recessions that are about to occur, and the war in iraq wont help much!

peace.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You forgot peak oil. It doesn't look good, but you never know.

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hmm im not too sure about that right now.

peace.

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I have this book idea, feel free to use it:

The US military being affraid that the Chinese would surpass them, releases a biological agent in China, like the birdflu just more efficient. That would whipe out let's say 1-200 million Chinese, slow them down a bit and would help with peak oil, because demand would drop.

So maybe not an all over big help, but would give more time for the American empire to die.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

a book? i wouldent put it past the american government to actualy try to pull off something like that,

peace.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Hardly, who would make our shoes?

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

taiwan?

peace.

19. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

actually, I think that since america's the only superpower, we're gettin sloppy, VERY sloppy, but if we had anouther superpower that was a threat, we would reform rather quickly. perhaps enough to keep pace.

who knows what would result

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

ALL of you younger guys are amusing.

They've been saying all of those same old things ever since the late 1920s and it hasn't happened yet.

The US didn't get to where it is by being completely stupid. Yes, it's made a number of serious mistakes but it also is excellent at adjusting and correcting those mistakes.

And I'll tell you something else that I'd bet you don't know or even understand the value of: China's stock market is headed for a HUGE bubble-bust shortly. And when it happens, it will set them back a LONG way! The government is so fearful of it (and rightly so) that they have recently prohibited what has become a runaway practice - common people taking out loans against their homes to invest the cash in the market. (The US government has NEVER had to take such drastic steps as enacting a law/policy like that.)

All you people need to spend some serious time studying history and economics. Apparently you know very little about either of them.

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'm not young and the world is a very different place now. The Age of Empire and US domination has already waned. China hosts our economy and we can't win wars. Just the beginning.

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Then all the more reason you should be very embarrassed. But then you have your own very peculiar view of things and attitude that few people share.

First statement is correct, the second is false. We could easily win ANY real war - it's this playing around pretend-war on terror that cannot be won by conventional methodology.

23. Genji Registered Senior Member

The point of war is to secure resources. Your fantasy of a Hitler style destruction of an entire country isn't what war is about. You must be young after all if you really believe imitating the Golden Hordes in war is honorable. Obviously might means nothing. You wanna play Pol Pot with millions of civilians. Thank God your party is defeated.