Iraq problem solved by Billy T’s FTM Plan!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Billy T, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Here is the simple FTM solution, but first, understand:
    (1) Iraq is a region on map, defined by British Foreign Office, BFO, with felt tip marker.
    (2) Iraq is also many family clans assembled three mutually hostile tribes.
    (3) Iraq was never a country. When more oil was discovered in the Kuwait part of Iraq, BFO cut Kuwait off (same felt tip maker) to divide the oil for better control.

With that felt tip maker, the current problem is again easily solved as follows:

BFO draws two “PROTECTORATE ENCLAVES” within Iraq, using the same felt tip marker, of course. One is under British law and the other under US law and control. There are many historical precedents for this (especially 1 & 3 above any the colonial era in Africa, South Pacific and Asia.) It is, of course, pure coincidence that the British protectorate is identical with the Southern oil field and the US protectorate contains the North/East oil field. The BFO also draws with that felt tip marker, long, thin, piece-wise-linear, heavily-mined, “no-man’s lands” dividing the mutually hostile native tribes, for their own protection, of course. Again, it is pure coincidence that they contain the oil pipelines.

I suggest GWB announce this FTM* plan. He has a lot of practice making similar pronouncements with a straight face.
    ---------------------------------
    *Geeze you are dumb: FTM stands for Felt Tip Marker, of course.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Dont forget the ruler huh...

Them lines are pretty damn straight...a sure sign that any ethinic/religious territorial concerns were completely disregarded.

Why not just give the whole region back to the Turks, who had once divided it up into three distinct provinces.

Better yet, forget about the whole region...invade Brazil instead!

Yeeehaa!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

of course! just draw a line on a map to solve the problem.

america and russia brought this planet to the brink of nuclear annihilation over a line on a map.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Billy T

When have lines on a map ever stopped, hate, hostilely, bigotry, greed, every war in history has been over lines, drawn in the sand, lines drawn in politics, lines drawn by nationality, so would your line stop the Sunni from hating and attacking the Sheia'? the Palestinian from wanting to kill the Jew?, Syria interfering in Lebanon?, Iran from supplying Hezbullah?, Islamic radicals from hating the rest of the world for not being their kind of Moslem? really what will more lines accomplish? that they haven't done already? peace? I doubt it, peace comes when you let it be known that you have the ability, and the will to rip the head off of anyone that attacks you, and that you will defend your self.

8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Yes, Yes !!!

Brazil's nuclear enrichment technology is well advanced compared to Iran's. We even keep the centrifuges covered up when the IEAC's inspectors visit. - (We claim they are better than all others in the world and do not want the secret to escape - LOL)

Brazil also qualifies as target in the energy area - a net exporter of oil, and world leader in bio-fuels.

Don't forget the great mineral deposits - everything from gold to uranium. Largest producer of Aluminum. (Cheap electricity as 85% is by hydropower and many dam sites still not yet developed.) World's leading exporter of iron ore and some other minerals. Big exporter of cereals, especially soybeans, often the world's leader. Very pacific labor force - well adjusted to exploitation.

Brazil has wide spread corruption - good excuse for the invasion.

But please do not repeat the Iraq mistake. - I.e. Make a post-war-victory plan this time. Do what US has always done in South America. - Either set up a local Dictator or a PGD. (Puppet Government "Democracy"). - I volunteer to serve as first or head up second. I promise to take only small* cut for my Swiss accounts. Try to get the post war details correct this time - it is worth 5 minutes of thought.
    --------------
    *Send me an offer, but it had better be at least 10% ! - If not, I am contacting China. - They can invade Brazil too you know.

9. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Hell NO !!!

What would the enclave troops do on Sunday afternoons? There are no bull fights to watch and local girls are prudes. - Not one whorehouse for foreigners! Japan sent the wrong type of "non combatants" - Send some geisha gals, next time! (They can be Chinese or Korean women, like in WWII. - The G.I.s can not tell one from the other.)

Without geishas, if we stopped that entertaining Suni/Xitia fighting, the troops would demand "hardship pay." - Do you want to bankrupt the USA?

10. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

But man, those Brazilian Women!!!! Sexy as all hell!!!

11. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Shut UP !!!

Please keep that quiet. In post 5 I gave more than five reasons for the invasion. With your big mouth, the whole dam world will be invading!

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like 9/11?

13. TMBghostX Banned Banned

LOL, like drawing a damn line on a map is going to do anything. nothing you say can stop those muslims from trying to kill jews and or each other.

14. TMBghostX Banned Banned

9/11 was cause by the republicans so they could have an excuse to invade a country for oil and land intrest.

15. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I just received the following and do not know what to reply ( Any suggestions?):

To: Billy T
    Subject: FTM Iraq Plan

Dear Sir (or Madam):

You bloody twit. Don’t you think I am not looking for the FTM!!!

I misplacing it last week and now I have only two days left before being fired.

With best regards,

MacDougal Beans, Under Secretary, BFO

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  16. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

As no one has been kind enough to help me respond to Email from BFO's MacDougal Beans, I made the following response:

To: MacDougal Beans, British Foreign Office (please forward if he has been fire for losing the FTM)
    Subject: Ref your Email to me.

Dear Mac Beans, (I am following the style of your Email to me)

You simple shit! (that is the American equivalent of "You bloody twit.")

Not necessary your complex double negation second sentence. - You could just say: "I am looking for the FTM."

I hope you found it, before being fired, as it is the only way the mess in Iraq can end with any honor for both US and Britain.

Sincerely yours,

Billy T.