What did you see today?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Last night, driving home after a movie, I saw the strangest thing. Rather, it's not too strange; in fact, I see it many times a day in virtual representation. But there's a difference between rolling a car in GTA: San Andreas and watching a Nissan sedan slide by you in the opposite direction on its roof, sparks and screaming passengers, swerving freeway traffic and all. Very bizarre. By the time I got home, I had a hard time believing I had actually seen it.

Today, driving out to my brother's, I saw a random citizen guiding a mother duck and her ducklings across the street in the middle of a difficult cloverleaf complex. Everybody seemed amused; nobody was honking or visibly upset. At least we could all come together for the ducklings.

What about you? What did you see today?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I saw a marathon involving at least 30,000 runners.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

not today but . . .
    i was driving the 400 miles to see my family when all of a sudden a car in the oncoming lanes veered off the road slid down the embankment and rode the storm for about 200 yards, finally making it back up to the road narrowly missing the overpass trusses. another 20 feet and he would've nailed them headon.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

i saw this movies with alien wars. The aliens had some kind of telescope that could manuever itself like a snake. It looked different too.

8. Bells Staff Member

I saw my one month old wage biological warfare in the guise of an atomic nappy.:fart:

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Awesome, indeed, Bells. It's always amazing how strong they really are. I remember one time I thought I could hear the microbes screaming for mercy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes. I saw the sign.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Wow... what a reference.

12. Roman Banned Banned

When this thread first went up, I was about to post "there are highschool girls all over campus, wearing black and really short skirts." Then I figured I should wait until after the Muse/My Chemical Romance concert, since something cool might happen.

Nothing cool happened, but I did see a rather counter-intuitive couple.

Big guy, body builder big. Marine big. Crew cut, neck as thick as my leg, simian brow you could break 2x4s over with narry a 'huah', down on the floor. Singing his heart out along with MCR. Next to him a taller, leaner, and equally cut dude, looking slightly out of place, and though he moved to the music, didn't appear to be enjoying himself.

They were holding hands.

Hahaha, what a couple gays!

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

I need to hang with Roman. He is picking the good gay bars.

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

There's a crack along the concrete and a brickwall here at this old, about- to- shut- down- for- good building. I saw big, shiny roaches climbing out of it. They are an inch long easily. So, I grabbed a jug of bleach and flooded the crack. Literally thousands of roaches swarmed up the wall, all wet from my chemical weapons assault on their digs. Clearly a roach sleeper cell. I have never seen so many large roaches here before. Some staggered and fell off the wall from the toxic effects of straight bleach. Some dropped onto me. OK I screamed, but kinda manly like.
    It was really gross and I bet I have dreams about it.

15. Roman Banned Banned

Gross. I'm not fond of the common roach, though there are some very beautiful tropical specimens of Blattaria.

Under a microscope, though, they all look hideous.

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I saw Heroes today.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nothing signifigant, i saw alot of jews and good sunshine, nice warm day.
    the bank froze my accounts for investigation. and i have to investigate why and inquire about that (wich should be fun) most likely police motivated because they love me.

a few days ago i saw a guy just randomly jump out of his seat at the tube station , leap up and side kick this guy in the back for no reason start shouting then sit back down like nothing happend, i thought that was strange.

oh and about 1-2 weeks ago i saw some guy start shooting at a car in a tfraffick jam in oval south london, wich was fun,

peace.

18. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I watched the sun rise today. It's 7:30, so I haven't seen anything else. I'll be going to a VA psych-ward to see my dad later, so I'm sure I'll see something interesting.

19. sandy Banned Banned

"I think I just saw God, man".... - Cheech and Chong

20. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Tall guy in a beige suit, long blonde hair, elegant and aloof, about to cross the road, suddenly he slips, knees buckle and he is all over the place. He manages not to fall over, stands straight and proceeds to 'examine' the patch of road where he slipped by rubbing it with the sole of his shoe. I didn't laugh.

21. krstofer Registered Member

yesterday I saw a burning mcdonalds truck in NJ.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's pretty intense....

Nothing interesting today. The other day, however, I was going for a break from work and I saw a whole bunch of appliances falling from a truck in the middle of a highway. One of them almost hit a car that was coming right behind it. Luckly, that was a pretty good driver...

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's pretty cool....