O'Reilly gets a heartattack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, almost, one can only wish:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/04/27/oreilly-freaks-on-jane-hall-over-moyers/

It is about the current Bill Moyer documentary, which O'Reilly tries to discredit...Surprizingly, Fox's own news contrbutor liked it, thus Bill goes off....

The most ironic thing is that he criticizes for what Fox news does all the time: missrepresentation...

I assume Jane Hall won't be invated back anytime soon.You can judge the documentary itself:

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/btw/watch.html

P.S.: Actually O'Reilly had a point, but it is so funny when they are beaten at their own game, with their own tactics. Also that short clip wasn't representative of the whole documentary...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

O'Reilly is obviously under tremendous psychological and existential pressure. The course of opinions and events do not fit his conception of reality. Like those following his lead, he's setting himself up in a miscued approach to a very hard landing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

It sounds a bit like you all are guilty of doing what Mr. O'Reilly does. Oh-- and Moyer is hardly a neutral and unbiased source.

~String

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I've been posting here long enough, that you can conveniently check up on your easy dismissal of my comment. I submit that I have displayed a more accurate anticipation of the manifestations and cause-and-effects of yellow media than O'Reilly has. You can also check up on whether Bill Moyers has been more in tune with reality over the course of events in the past (let's say) 5 years. Read his reports and interviews. Moyers has consistently demonstrated more advanced situational awareness, dignity, and integrity than O'Reilly by any reasonable measure.

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

But that was the funniest part, beating Bill at his own game!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The reason he almost got a heartattack was, that he finally found an almost legitime argument, and suddenly their in-house commentator turned on him.
    It was a double whammy.

The same situation occured with a guy Jeremy whose father died at 911, but he wasn't playing the game according to script. They had to remove him from the studio because the producers were affraid O'Reilly would hit him. The story can be seen in the movie, Outfoxed....

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

The San Fransisco rant seemed humorous at the time also. But as the complete pattern emerges, I'm reminded that it isn't right to laugh at deranged people.

10. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

just so you know, you can watch the whole program there on the page.
    its....interesting to say the least.

11. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

Damn, I thought the idiot was dead!!! Oh well, can't have everything.