The Get DarksidZz Laid Thread

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by BenTheMan, Apr 26, 2007.

1. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Ok. I think it's time to pull together and depussify darksidZz. He needs a role model, and I think that we as SciForums should pull together and help darksidZz get some play.

Who's with me?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

DarksidZz can change himself and not us or anyone else.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

I AM!:thankyou:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Ok darksidZz---proof that it is all about confidence. I'm smart, I sing and play guitar, I like to cook... I'm a catch, no doubt, but take my word for it---I'm not a terribly attractive person.

I was just getting coffee, and I had a textbook in my hand. It says "Superstring Theory" real big across the cover. When I laid it on the counter as I pulled out my wallet, and the chick getting me coffee said "Wow, superstring theory. Are you a genius or something?" I say "Nah, I just use the book to pick up chicks." She says "Does it work?" I look her in the eye and say "You tell me sweetheart." She blushes. Done.

Now you try.

8. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

I propose, to show our support for the impending loss of darksidZz innocence, we change our little signatures to "GDL".

9. draqon Banned Banned

ok darksidZz only you can change yourself, all role models are nothing. Want to be a real man? Than dont copy other men, but make yourself worthy, improve your body, your mind, your social skills.

10. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Oh come now draqon. Take your buddhist bullshit somewhere else. Were talking about MANHOOD here.

11. draqon Banned Banned

MANHOOD starts with proving your point with words, than action big time: action like muscles, money, and fists.

Mirror reflections are not eternal, mirrors brake. I once thought of how smart the girl is in my middle school, well wouldn't it be nice to be as intelligent as her forever? well in grade 8 she flunked out.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

jesus christ ben, if darksides gets laid we'll never hear the end of it.
    you think draqon gets on your nerves?

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

YEAH draqon. Get Lost!

14. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Come on he's gotta get in eventually.

DarksidZz---are you straight or gay or a switch hitter? Seriously---we need to figure out who among us can help you most.

(Hint: It's not draqon.)

Yes, actually. I think he's the worst kind of troll... An unfunny one.

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

this thread is horrible, you shouldn't insult someone like this...BenTheMan should be ashamed

16. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Look---we're not talking about commitment here.

Just a little play.

17. draqon Banned Banned

what's the matter, can't handle the truth?

18. draqon Banned Banned

little play bears fruits of unwanted children who'se parents cannot provide life for their child...and AIDS.

19. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Aww, someone on an internet forum has told me I should be ashamed of myself. Let me go slit my wrists.

I'm not trying to insult anyone here. Maybe just give darksidZz the impetus to do something that he's been droning on and on about. I know---the only way to do something is to get off your ass and do it.

But sometimes you need friends to get you over that initial little bump.

I don;t know darksidZz, and I don't know if we're friends, but maybe we can help him with this. If he'll be helped.

20. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

I feel that mine already illustrates the essence of this effort quite well already, thank you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We should be striving to get him banned. That way he can concentrate on applying the [ENC]shitload[/ENC] of advice already given.

21. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Ah yes.

DarksidZz... Lesson one.

The condom. Pinch it at the top. Roll it down. Insert and wiggle. Try to think of old women.

Repeat as necessary.

22. draqon Banned Banned

He already pointed out that he uses many other forums...so all that banning will do is cause him to change his focus on another forum.

23. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Come on, you can't mean this.

Let us collect all of the advice here for future reference.