Anti-Reductionalism

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Carl Sagan, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Carl Sagan Registered Member

Well-known space experts and the first chairman of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's(NASA) Lunar Exploration Committee Dr. Robert Jastrow once stated, "The moon is the Rosetta stone of the planets."

Six moon landings later, the public perception was that we had learned all we needed to about the moon. However, those same lunar scientists were no closer to agreement on how to answer even the most basic questions-such as how the moon was created. Despite the return of some 842 pounds of rock and soil samples, photos and videotape, and the placement of five nuclear-powered scientific stations on lunars surface, there are still no clear-cut solutions about the mysteries of the moon.

The moon has at least three distinct layers of rocks. Contrary to the idea that heavier objects sink, the heavier rocks are found on the surface(Studies done by Dr. Don Wilson).Ubell, a former science editor for CBS televisionacknowledged this enigma, saying, " The first layer, 20 miles deep, consists of lavalike material similar to lava flows on Earth. The second, extending down to 50 miles, is made up of somewhat denser rock. The third, approx. 80 miles is similar to the Earths mantle."

Our studies also deal with Moonquakes, which NASA stated were from the Earth's magnetic field, which was later disproven through mathematics and the time of quakes. Over 3,000 between 1969 and 1977 by six seperate seismographic units, where picked up. It is commonly excepted by reasons of proof, that there is no movement of the moon's rockey layers. This leads to gas eruptions spotted by russian scientist Nikolay A. Kozyrev,which may be the answer.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Science Contingencies Science Contingencies Registered Senior Member

What are you suggesting? That the moon may be a UFO because it works contrary to the laws of physics?

I do agree that the moon, is so far the only cosmic body(observable) that is an anti-reductionalist. Drawing conclusions from your thread, I have slao come to the conclusion that you are asserting that the moon may be hallow? If this is what you are asserting, than I agree.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Science Contingencies Science Contingencies Registered Senior Member

This is my friends com. He is Carl Sagan, not I. This may be why, when traced it comes from the same computer. With apologizes from your sites friendly web-hood geek,Science Contingencies.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Science Contingencies Science Contingencies Registered Senior Member

I am glad this sock puppet drama is over. However, it still leaves Carl Sagan's thread up for grabs.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!