Cosmic Forces Control Life on Earth

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Vega, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Vega Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

OH MY....

it didnt say anything about how much time we have left before we are exposed again...

any thoughts.?

-MT

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vega Banned Banned

According to my research just under 5 years!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The concept has the benefit of being non-Cartesian and recognising the place of life within a complex, multi-layered system.

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

5 years???

based on what???

-MT

9. Vega Banned Banned

My research of course!

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

please... do tell....

11. Vega Banned Banned

Indeed! you can read all about it in my new book due shortly this year.

12. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Below is the motion medium (polarity)for the elements in the earths crust.

% Precentages of the earths crust/ earth

Oxygen 46.43% CS
    Silicon 27.77% SS
    Aluminum 8.14% GS
    Iron 5.12% SS
    Calcium 3.62% SS
    Magnesium 2.09% GS
    Sodium 2.85% GS
    Potassium 2.60% GS
    Hydrogen 0.127% CS
    The other 83 elements 1.253%

Earth is
    46.557 % Cosmic Sensitive
    15.68% Galaxtic Sensitive
    36.51% Solar Sensitive

Appearently earth is cosmic senstive, to add to this humans are 80 to 90%
    cosmic sensitive, it appears that the motion of the cosmos provides a great
    amount of stablity making orbits and life stable.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just what is all this "cosmic sensitive" nonsense supposed to be??????????

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Some astrology nonsense?

15. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well it is the sensitivity of various atomic elements, where in each atomic element is responsive to either the events of the solar system, events of the galaxy or events of the cosmos. For example carbon is the most polar element of the the atomic periodic chart, it is highly sensitive to events with our solar system, of which due to that high senistivity life exist within our solar system. mainly on our planet.
    elements that are major structures of support for life are found in the SS catagory (SS solar senistive), chemicals that act as signal chemicals in cellular life such as lipids are found in the GS catagory (GSgalaxtic senisitive) that includes such things as ions that are released from nerves to cause a response in various tissues,, and cellular fuild ect...., The Cosmic Senistive (CS) is the general medium of the body, elements that comprise the medium of the body in the case of humans and life on earth that is water, both hydrogen and oxygen are atomic elements that are sensitive to events in the cosmos. the cosmos is huge and engulfing and, its effect is abundant encompassing the earth and so makes a nice stable enviroment for life.
    Appreantly the galaxy governs much of what we think, as the ions that are released from are neurons are listed within the galaxtic catagory.

The below list can be quite helpful in understanding how humans fit into the rest of universe, the galaxy and the solar system of planets. it's priceless

Here is the complete list,

THE GALAXTIC PERIODIC CHART OF THE ELEMENTS, by DwayneD.L.Rabon
    CS -16 ARGON
    CS 2.660 BROMINE (GS)
    CS 1.720 CHLORINE
    CS -47 FLOURINE
    CS -99 HELIUM
    CS -86 HYDROGEN
    CS 1.160 KRYPTON
    CS 2.330 MERCURY (GS)
    CS -75 NEON
    CS -37 NITROGEN
    CS -45 OXYGEN
    CS 2.020 RADON (GS)
    CS 1.620 XENON
    GS 9.330 ALUMINIUM
    GS 9.030 ANTIMONY
    GS 8.090 ARSENIC
    GS 5.750 ASTATINE
    GS 10.00 BARIUM
    GS 8.150 BISMUTH
    GS 5.940 CADMIUM
    GS 10.71 CERIUM (SS)
    GS 3.010 CESIUM
    GS 10.95 EUROPIUM (SS)
    GS 3.000 FRANCIUM
    GS 3.020 GALLIUM
    GS 4.290 INDIUM
    GS 3.860 IODINE
    GS 6.000 LEAD
    GS 4.530 LITHIUM
    GS 9.230 MAGNESIUM
    GS 9.170 NEPTUNIUM
    GS 3.170 PHOSPHORUS
    GS 9.130 PLUTONIUM
    GS 5.270 POLONIUM
    GS 3.360 POTASSIUM
    GS 9.730 RADIUM
    GS 3.120 RUBIDIUM
    GS 4.530 SELENIUM
    GS 3.700 SODIUM
    GS 10.50 STRONTIUM (SS)
    GS 3.860 SULFUR
    GS 7.220 TELLURIUM
    GS 5.770 THALLIUM
    GS 5.040 TIN
    GS 10.92 YTTERBIUM (SS)
    GS 6.920 ZINC

SS 13.24 ACTINIUM
    SS 14.49 AMERICIUM
    SS 13.23 BERKELIUM
    SS 15.60 BERYLLIUM
    SS 23.48 BORON
    SS 11.15 CALCIUM
    SS 11.73 CALIFORNIUM
    SS 37.73 CARBON
    SS 21.80 CHROMIUM
    SS 17.68 COBALT
    SS 13.57 COPPER
    SS 16.18 CURIUM
    SS 16.85 DYSPROSIUM
    SS 11.33 EINSTENIUM
    SS 18.02 ERBIUM
    SS 18.00 FERMIUM
    SS 15.86 GADOLINIUM
    SS 12.11 GERMANIUM
    SS 13.37 GOLD
    SS 25.06 HAFNIUM
    SS 17.47 HOLMIUM
    SS 27.19 IRIDIUM
    SS 18.11 IRON
    SS 11.91 LANTHANIUM
    SS 19.00 LAWRENCIUM
    SS 19.36 LUTETIUM
    SS 15.19 MANGANESE
    SS 11.00 MENDELEVIUM
    SS 28.96 MOLYBDENUM
    SS 12.94 NEODYMIUM
    SS 17.28 NICKEL
    SS 27.50 NIOBIUM
    SS 11.00 NOBELIUM
    SS 33.06 OSMIUM
    SS 18.27 PALLADIUM
    SS 20.41 PLATINUM
    SS 12.04 PRASEODYMIUM
    SS 13.15 PROMETHIUM
    SS 18.45 PROTACTINIUM
    SS 34.59 RHENIUM
    SS 22.37 RHODIUM
    SS 27.07 RUTHENIUM
    SS 13.47 SAMARIUM
    SS 18.14 SCANDIUM
    SS 16.87 SILICON
    SS 12.34 SILVER
    SS 32.90 TANTALUM
    SS 24.30 TECHNETIUM
    SS 16.29 TERBIUM
    SS 20.23 THORIUM
    SS 18.18 THULIUM
    SS 19.41 TITANIUM
    SS 36.95 TUNGSTEN
    SS 14.08 URANIUM
    SS 21.83 VANADIUM
    SS 17.95 YTTRIUM
    SS 21.28 ZIRCONIUM

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

And why, pray tell, would any element on Earth be sensitive to these "events" - and what ARE these "events?"

17. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, the events are the general motion of the each catagory,

well all elements have their engery and their energy responds to another point of energy, such as a electron responds to a magnetic feild, and a magnetic feild changes to the addtion of a electron.

the cosmos. the galaxy and the solar system have thier energy and each atomic element responds to one of them.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Interesting! A whole new branch of physics that not one professional scientist is even aware of...

19. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Read-only
    I would not say a new branch of physics, you however might find something simular in cryogenics, or supercondtivity reasearch.

The truth is that any atomic element can be picked up by a magnetic feild, the list given defines what the natural polarity of the atomic elements is and to what region of the universe it responds to.
    Dna and Rna are a balance of cosmic sensetive atoms and solar senstive atoms bound to each other base by a galaxtic senstive atom.

I am sure it will be worth your time to use the chart in your analoy of the life that we have on earth, and in looking at the possiblity of life in other solar systems. In general the list allows you to look at what atomic elements would be used in the structure of life, for example the polarity of carbon is
    simular to that of tungsten, or atomic elements of the platinium family group,
    platinium seems to be a atomic element that might harbor life in other solar sysetms as it has the polaity and the ablity to bind with hydrogen, simular to carbon allowing the lifeform the comforts of the cosmos!

DwayneD.L.Rabon

20. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Read-Only: Dwayne posted here a year or so ago. I wondered if he was serious or merely joking. I still wonder.

BTW: Check out the Flat Earth Society. These folk are funny. They have a Web Site.

I first became aware of them when they awarded a prize (about $100.00) to some early US Astronaut. The prize was for trick photographic effects. The astronaut photographed the Earth from an orbiting satellite. The award was accompanied by comments like
    I think they are a group of affluent Englishmen who meet regularly at a pub.

21. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well of course i am serious aout the chart that i have posted, it is a good means to look at the alignment of the atomic elements on earth and how they sort out amoung the different regions of our universe.

The chart catagories could be more selectively defined to different parts of the universe. example it appears that helium is attracted to the coldest parts of the universe, so then in deduction where helium resides in groups in the universe it must be some of the coldest places in the universe/cosmos

If the differences between various parts of the galaxy are noted the chart could catagorized to show those atomic elements atraction to those measured regions of the galaxy.

One thing to remember is or deduct from the chart if you read it is that these elements are with in the enviroment of the earth, and so there immediate reaction is altered by the earths enviroment, for example the enviromental constant of the earth is 288 kelvins. much higher than the
    attractive index for any of the elements.

what question is there about the use of the chart?

DwayneD.L.Rabon

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So how are these sensitivities measured?
    How are the separate influences distinguished from each other all elements apparently are influenced by three things at the same time?
    How about: what use IS the chart?

23. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

The atomic elements are averaged against the background for each region, solar system, galaxy, and cosmos.

By magnetic feild

Well you can use the chart for what every you like i assume, i like to look at the various orders in which things are aligned in human biochemistry such as Dna, human body element content, for example the human body is 80 to 90 percent water which is all cosmic sensitive. foe me it allwo other refferences as well, such as the possiblities of the types of atomic elements that might exist as componets of the structure of other alien life, for example tugnsten it polaity/sensetivity is nearly the same as carbon, carbon being the most polar. and to solar events accounts for the organization of carbon chemistry,
    resulting in life.

Or for example the defining the interior of a space capsule, given the polarity of silicon it acts as a refractor of the same force that cause carbon organization, and therefor the interior of a space capsule in the interest of
    it occupants would be composed of silicon.

DwayneD.L.Rabon