Prediction: Romney vs. Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

OK, this thread is for keeps. I am betting $100 that this is going to be the final match. Why?

McCain: He is too old, he has less money and got stuck to the war in Iraq,("I have no plan B") which is a loser. He used to be too independent, and that wasn't for the Reps' taste either.

Giuliani: Too left wing and not conservative enough for republican's taste. Not enough moral values, although some dems would vote for him.

So the Reps are going to nominate Romney. He is leading with fundraising currently and him being a Mormon is conservative enough. The Reps are not very happy with the candidates, but Romney is still their best according to their taste.

On the other side Obama won't get the nomination. Lots of people still won't vote for a black candidate (women first!) and specially not with a name like Obama Hussein. And really, he is nothing special or different than the others...

So we have good old Hillary getting the nomination, and if Bill kicks a little help in, she might even win the presidency...

Let's check back in a few months, I am generally pretty good with predictions....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

It's concievable, but I'd still bet on Guiliani as the Republican nominee and the next president.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

I'd like to think Americans would rather vote for a black than a Mormon.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Because???